• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Team Rocket Edition: Dragonsden Version (complete Kanto and Sevii included, Johto and DLC coming soon)

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I've been stuck on trying to get cut in Pokémon Team Rocket Edition For Quite some time now and can not for the life of me figure out how to get cut any help would be appreciated

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I've been stuck on trying to get cut in Pokémon Team Rocket Edition For Quite some time now and can not for the life of me figure out how to get cut any help would be appreciated
    Keep playing, you will get it from your rival after the S.S. Anne mission

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Is there a way to lower evs and I just haven't come across it yet? Just reaching the championship battle and got the training room but due to all the battles previous my evs are maxed and poorly optimized. I could get another pokemon, yes, but it wouldn't be the same.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there a way to lower evs and I just haven't come across it yet? Just reaching the championship battle and got the training room but due to all the battles previous my evs are maxed and poorly optimized. I could get another pokemon, yes, but it wouldn't be the same.
    Pokemon Emerald had berries that reduce certain EVs. Seeing that this ROM hack is based off Emerald, it could be possible that the berries are obtainable. But I don't recall if I found any in my playthrough

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Note: Firstly done in Spanish, has been translated by a small work team and me (Dragonsden). "Fire Red: Rocket Edition" created by Colonelsalt is a different game.
    View attachment 156724

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/RZbwgYTk6R
    Twitther: https://twitter.com/Dragonsden95

The main goals of this ROM hack are:

1. Covering the entire timeline from FireRed/LeafGreen to Gold/Silver (+3 years), experienced from the perspective of Team Rocket.
    2. Pushing the limits of what's considered canon.
    3. To fully develop and include the regions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and the Sevii Islands.

INTRO:
    Spoiler:

FEATURES:
    Spoiler:

PARTICULAR GAME FEATURES:
    Spoiler:

What's in the current download? Game projection for the coming months:

The current download includes the content of Kanto and Sevii. However, the translation of Johto and the DLC is already well advanced, and it is expected to be brought here soon.

Regarding .sav compatibilities, there shouldn't be any issues.

As for possible dates for the update with Johto and the DLC, it shouldn't take more than 3 months from the moment this post is published.

SCREENSHOTS:
    View attachment 156724View attachment 156733View attachment 156737

View attachment 156740View attachment 156739View attachment 156738

View attachment 156742View attachment 156743View attachment 156744

View attachment 156746View attachment 156747View attachment 156734

View attachment 156735View attachment 156745View attachment 156748

TRANSLATION CREDITS:

I have received a lot of help during the translation process, without which this post would have been delayed, at least, several months.

- Mainly, thanks to Danna ('Daenerys), the work she put here was insane. Both translation and testing.

- Thanks to Infinit.

- Thanks to g0mm.

- Thanks to DarkEdge.

- Thanks to Mryo033.

CREDITS:

Spoiler:

WALKTHROUGH GUIDE:

DOWNLOAD:

The Original Rom is: 1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)
    How to patch:

Spoiler:

The UPs file for the romhack is linked in the descripction of the Trailer Video and Pinned in the comment section too:

Is it possible to get the HM for Waterfall? I'm back in the Sevii islands looking for the Pokemon that hides in the Icefall cave

Back