• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Tenebrae (pg. 14)

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    (((OOC: Yoshi is my Trainer? Okay... Just know what you're getting into... If you haven't read my WHOLE Sign-Up sheet, please do, Silver is very fragile, and you have to know how to take care of him... I hope it won't be a bad thing if I start this RP, will it?)))

~~~
    Professor Oak Could tell that this strangely-colored Quilava was injured. His previous trainer was extremely abusive. He hadn't been fed in weeks, and his ribs were clearly visible. He tried to feed him, but the Quilava refused to trust any human, he just sat quivering in the corner, hiding from every human that came or went. His only friend had been an Eevee that named herself Flurry, that was later evolved early, just like he was, into a Glaceon. The Quilava's fear intrigued Oak, but he didn't make any attempt to get closer to him, because it would only scare him. He decided to keep it as one of the starters to give to the trainers that would stop the darkness. Although that would be another issue. Any trainer that picked him would need a pure heart, never contain him in a pokeball, and find a way to earn the little Quilava's trust. Oak knew this. He would have to warn the trainers on their decisions.
    ~~~

Oak looked strangely at the boy who stood before him, declaring the Quilava as his choice. Oak glanced at Silver, then to Yoshi.

"Are you sure you want this Pokemon? You must realize what this little guy has gone through... Whether he will trust you or not is his decision. Here..."

Oak hands Yoshi a bag of Pokemon food, with a distinct Quilava picture on it. Although the picture showed a cream and green colored Quilava, the natural look. Silver was a lot different. He was also a lot smaller than a Quilava. He places the bag of fodd in Yoshi's hands.

"I simply can't get him to eat, and he really, REALLY needs to. Maybe he'll trust someone who has had a difficult past like he has..."

Oak shot Yoshi a smile, a knowing smile. He seemed to know about Yoshi already.

"You two may have a lot in common... Why don't you go try to earn his trust?"

Professor Oak then turned to the other trainers, to help them decide.

The frightened little Quilava glanced at Yoshi, while he hides under the table, his purple eyes showing his fear.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (((OOC: Is my RP with just Tododile okay? I figure he'll have to earn silver's trust, while everyone else will have immediate attachment. We need some extra time, is it okay if we just start the RP of just us getting along, before everyone sets off? And is Lilliana reserved?)))

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (((OOC: Here, I'll update the intro so that Flurry is involved too)))

~~~
    Professor Oak Could tell that both the shiny Glaceon and the strangely-colored Quilava were injured. Their previous trainer was extremely abusive. He hadn't fed them in weeks, and their ribs were clearly visible. He tried to feed them, but they refused to trust any human, they just sat quivering in the corner, hiding from every human that came or went. They seemed to trust no one but each other, and they didn't want to seperate. Their fear intrigued Oak, but he didn't make any attempt to get closer to them, because it would only scare them. He decided to keep them as starters to give to the trainers that would stop the darkness. Although that would be another issue. The trainers that picked them would need pure hearts, never contain them in Pokeballs, and find a way to earn their trust. The two trainers that pick these two should stay together, because the bond between the Quilava and the Glaceon was the only thing they had. Oak knew this. He would have to warn the trainers on their decisions.
    ~~~

Oak looked strangely at the boy who stood before him, declaring the Quilava as his choice. Oak glanced at Silver, and then Flurry, then to Yoshi.

"Are you sure you want this Pokemon? You must realize what they have gone through... Whether he will trust you or not is his decision. Here..."

Oak hands Yoshi a bag of Pokemon food, with a distinct Quilava picture on it. Although the picture showed a cream and green colored Quilava, the natural look. Silver was a lot different. He was also a lot smaller than a Quilava. He places the bag of food in Yoshi's hands.

"I simply can't get either of them to eat, and they really, REALLY need to. Maybe they'll trust someone who has had a difficult past like they have..."

Oak shot Yoshi a smile, a knowing smile. He seemed to know about Yoshi already.

"You two may have a lot in common... Why don't you go try to earn his trust?"

Professor Oak then turned to the other trainers, to help them decide. He also handed a Glaceon food bag to the trainer that had picked Flurry.

The frightened little Quilava and Glaceon glanced at Yoshi, while they hid under the table, their eyes showing fear.

(((OOC: Also, I'll post Lilliana's "Flurry" Sign-up from the other RP. She can change it if she wants.)))

Species: Glaceon
    Name: Flurry
    Appearance:
    Pokémon: Tenebrae (pg. 14)

Personality: Flurry is a very Shy Pokemon. Due to events in her recent past she's not very trusting of humans and at first will do best she can to stay away from them when she can. She's very skittish and things scare her easily. Her trust is not something easily gained because of her distrust of humans.
    History: For awhile she had a trainer that did nothing but abuse her which is why she's not trusting of humans. After a few months she was released when the trainer no longer took pleasure in hurting her and she was left injured badly and barely alive on the route just outside of Pallet Town, where Oak had taken her in.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    (There's a little more information about Leaf..)

Name: Leaf
    Species: Grovyle
    Appearance: Leaf is looking like a normal Grovyle...
    Personality: Leaf has been known to act cool, calm and collected. He is holding a twig in the side of its mouth almost always. Leaf has an overpowering pride that it will defend at all costs from anyone or anything that damages it. It usually teases other Pokémon, although it would always defend and protect them.
    Moveset: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    (Even though I'm still in the hospital I still have Online school I'm being put on now. I'm starting on my first day of Spring Break)

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Professor Oak Could tell that both the shiny Glaceon and the strangely-colored Quilava were injured. Their previous trainer was extremely abusive. He hadn't fed them in weeks, and their ribs were clearly visible. He tried to feed them, but they refused to trust any human, they just sat quivering in the corner, hiding from every human that came or went. They seemed to trust no one but each other, and they didn't want to seperate. Their fear intrigued Oak, but he didn't make any attempt to get closer to them, because it would only scare them. He decided to keep them as starters to give to the trainers that would stop the darkness. Although that would be another issue. The trainers that picked them would need pure hearts, never contain them in Pokeballs, and find a way to earn their trust. The two trainers that pick these two should stay together, because the bond between the Quilava and the Glaceon was the only thing they had. Oak knew this. He would have to warn the trainers on their decisions. With a sigh he looked at the other starters a Poliwag, a Groyvle and a Pikachu trying to figure out what to do with them still unwilling to send Trainers out into the dangerous world as a knock was heard on the door of his lab. Professor Oak went to the door and opened it seeing a tall man with flame colored hair and brilliant blue eyes. "Yes do you need something?" Oak said letting the man inside.

"Yes Professor, My name is Tucker Watson of the International Police and we have things to discuss" The man said taking a seat and gesturing to the armchair across from him.

"What kind of things?" Oak said sitting down glad they were no longer in the room where all the Pokemon were.

"This evil presence is getting to bad Professor, and something needs to be done about it as soon as possible" Tucker said eying Oak as the Professor shook his head.

"I'm not sending trainers out there Tucker. It's to dangerous"

"It's not your choice anymore Professor you have to"

"It is my choice and I'm not sending new Trainers out into this dangerous world, things are so bad that the Pokemon league is closed until this problem is solved."

"Professor you have no say in the matter" Tucker said pulling out a piece of paper and handing it to Oak. "This is a court order saying that you have to send five trainers out on their journey to solve this"

Oak read the paper and sighed angrily "Why! Why is the government so keen on endangering Children!"

"I'm not given information like that Professor, just choose five new trainers" Tucker said standing "Thank you for speaking with me Professor. Have a good evening." he said before leaving.

Oak sighed standing and going back to the Pokemon "I guess you guys will be chosen after all" he said calling all five back into their Pokeball's and locking up for the night.

Two weeks later the following flyers were posted around the Kanto region. Wanted five people between the ages of ten and fifteen. If interested please come to Professor Oak's lab in Pallet town to receive further information.

(There's the intro go ahead and start posting. Trainers post about finding the flyer and your moments as you arrive in Pallet Town and the lab. *Note you do not now your being asked to start a journey*. Pokemon interact with each-other and describe your feelings when you hear Trainers are coming to start a journey this is chapter one. In Chapter two Oak will explain to the trainers what is going on and why they are here. Then you will meet the starters and make your choices. After that all you do is bond with your Starter.)

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver and flurry refused to stay in their pokeballs. Once they broke out they went right back to hiding in the corner, close to each other. They continued to hide there, from anyone who came by.

(sorry >.< those two will NOT stay in pokeballs, due to another event of trainer abuse. And I'm guessing you'll hand the trainers the pokemon food once they actually come in and pick?)

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    He started to notice the flyer at the Pokemon Center more and more. The one asking for People to come to Pallet Town. Although Pallet Town was a considerable distance away, he felt this might be the outlet he needed. The Flyer asked for 5 people of between the ages of 10 and 15. He kept staring at the flyer. He thought to himself how oddly unspecific it was. Maybe that's what drew him to it.

It's not like he had anything to lose. With the recent outbreak of wild pokemon going crazy, tamers and breeders were becoming less and less wanted. Even the best couldn't control these recent new "dark" Pokemon. He was told time and time again, that his passion, his desire, was becoming just a thing of the past.

The more and more he thought about it, the more his mind was made up. He was going down to the pier to talk to his Father, if anyone could help him make up his mind, he could...

(OOC: This any better?)

Last edited:

DeAdCoW

Aura Master
    Years
    Carlos was away from his mother, as usual. He started to walk from Celadon to Saffron, but on the way, he slipped on a paper. Carlos got back up and took the paper from the floor. He saw that 5 trainers were needed trainers were needed. Carlos started to become excited and he jumped for joy. He needed to go to Pallet Town to Proffesor Oak as soon as he could.

" Finally! I can start my adventure! " yelled Carlos happily, but then he muttered, " and also investigate this 'darkness' stuff. " Carlos grabbed his bike and started to ride to Pallet Town. He noticed the same flyers along the way being posted up. He thought, I wonder what other people are going to be there...what if I'm the youngest one? Carlos finally came to a halt at Pallet Town and gazed at the Pokemon Lab. He grabbed his hat and turned it around on his head, moving the shaggy hair from his forehead. He took a big breath and started to walk toward the Lab.

Back