• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The Echo Of An Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    When Aeon entered the town, everything looked fine, but it felt... wrong. Something was off, out of place. He proceeded to the pokemon center, and left his pokemon to be healed. The Nurse working at the center told him about the firestone cave, so he went there. It was eerily quiet. There were no pokemon to be seen or heard. He picked up a firestone and put it in his pocket, for safekeeping. He then went further into the cave, wondering about, looking for signs of life. There was naught to be found. He was far into the tunnel and decided to go back before he lost his way, but as he left, he felt a whisper of air on his cheek from the deeper parts of the cave.

When he returned back to the pokemon center, his pokemon were feeling great. He then went out into the plaza to get food for him and his pokemon. The pokemon food was good (according to his pokemon), but the human food was horrible. Aeon then decided to taste the pokemon food. It tasted almost the same. It was horrible. He decided to never feed his pokemon pokemon food again. He looked up toward to the sky, as if it would give him some guidance, but saw nothing useful. When his eyes drifted back down, though, he saw things on the walls. They were people... with guns. To keep pokemon out, or us in? he thought. It didn't matter yet, though. He didn't need to leave just yet. He hadn't been in populous place for awhile, so it felt good.

Aeon went into a store to buy provisions. The man behind the counter seemed happy, in a strange, almost inhuman way. He told Aeon with a brisk tone, "You won't be needing any of those things." "Maybe not," Aeon replied. "But it's better to be prepared than not." The clerk looked at him for awhile, but let him go. The purchase was quick, and Aeon was even quicker to get out. His awareness of what was going on was growing, and with it, his fear. I have nothing to do, so where shall I go? he wondered. He spotted a movie theater, and decided to enter it.

At the beginning of the movie, he wasn't paying very much attention, as it was of the historical genre. He noticed it was talking about a town, a strange town like this one. A large wall surrounding it, like this one. He soon put it together, and his belief was confirmed when he looked at the ticket. Disgusted by the town, he knew he needed to leave as soon as possible. He got up from his seat and made his way out, but when he was in the streets, he realized how hard it would be to escape. He realized how hard it would be to escape... and to live. It would be too dangerous to try today, as he had just arrived. "What can I do now?" he asked himself. "Nothing for today, though... what, when, where, how?" He looked up again, at the sky. He noticed how bleak the sky looked as compared to how it looked earlier. What a horrible omen..., he thought. ...but is it for me, or someone else? He started to smile. He would make sure it wasn't for him.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Natasha looked up when she heard footsteps behind her and looked up the two students from before in the Pokemon Center, and before that with the Kangaskhan. Sniffing and quickly wiping any tears away, the girl got up and turned to face the two. She stared at them for a little bit, wondering what they were doing here before she spotted the Vulpix in the girl's arms and watched as it evolved into a Ninetails. Though she had seen Pokemon evolve many a times before, it still amazed her each and every time it happened. Once it was over and the boy put the information into his Pokedex, Natasha walked over to the two students.

"Um...I don't know if you've noticed me at all...I'm sure you haven't...but I've noticed you two..." Natasha began, looking at the ground. "Anyways...my name is Natasha Wingate and this is Helen...

"Vee!" Helen called out cheerfully.

"...Anyways, I just wanted to know what your names were..." Natasha continued, then looked around herself. It was then that, like Michael, she noticed the snippers taking aim at all of them. She whimpered even more before moving close to the two students. "Also...and I'm sure you do too...I want to get out of here before anything happens to me...Do you guys mind if you help me out a bit on that?"

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    Michael raised his eyebrows in confusment, "Oh, uhhm...Nice to meet you, Michael Smith is the name." He said proudly, i'Aisha rolled her eyes and she groomed her new Ninetales, Michael looked at her calmly, "You will need to buy some TMs. Ninetales won't learn any moves by levelling up now." i'Aisha nodded, she already knew this, Michael realised they had been ignoring the girl then spun round, "And this is i'Aisha Smith, ny cousin. We are...well." He glanced around, then stared at the ground so the gun men could not read his lips by watching is face with their snipers, "We are going to escape, knock the rocks down, then escape into the cave. You could tag along if you like." Michael said softly. i'Aisha turned around and nodded, smiling brightly.

She held her hand out, "Yeah, I suppose I could do with another girl to speak to. Michael has not got the IQ to hold an intelligent conversation." She said giggling, Michael frowned, then watched as more gun men aimed on him, i'Aisha and Natasha.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    Readr woke up after nearly thirty minutes of Pure sleep, then he heard a gunshot... He knew the sound, He recognized it from a long time ago, Back when he still worked in the Kanto Defense Force. His no dream sleep went to a nightmare gone wrong, You are a failure to our clan. he heard his father's voice say. Sargent Readr of the second Company of the KDF, you are now honorably discharged for you actions. He heard the CO say, I know of an island, I want you to go check it out for me. Oak said, Failure, Utter Failure to our clan. His fathers anger voice reappered, Then another Gunshot.

He jumped from his desk and fell out of his chair startled. Blinking, he rose from the ground and looked around his office. He was confused, He could have sworn that he had left the book case full of old reports. He thought about it before remembering that the Chief had it taken to his house. He sighed, then thought about the gun shots, Something is wrong here, it doesnt feel right. he thought as he walked outside to see his pokemon standing there, "How long have you two been standing there?" he asked and Evening held up three of her fingers, ten times. "Thirty minutes! well, I would have given up by now." he said as he returned his pokemon, then walked outside and rested his hands aginst a rail and looked out into the ruined town.

After a bit he noticed how there were snipers on the walls, he looked at them closely and traced their aim. They were aiming right at a group of kids, He jogged down and entered the area were the kids were. He looked at them, his red helmet was on his belt, his glowing red armor reflected in the sunlight. He turned to one of the guards, only to see that he didnt know him. He looked around him and saw a bunch of red laser pointer lights were at his feet. he turned back to the guard, "You know, Laser pointers are used to scare people right?" the guard looked at him, "What?" he asked.

"Laser pointers are the worst thing a sniper can use, because then people know your aiming at them. I liked to rip mine off way back when." The guard looked at him, "Uh, why are you telling me this?" Readr looked at him and started to laugh, "Because your men are stupid, now let me in." he said pointing at the gate, "Sorry only students may go in there." Readr stared at the man, the guy finched and looked away, "I was suppose to be their guide while they were on the island. Now let me in." the guard gave an order and the gate opened, he entered. He walked around, just to see that their were more red laser pointers aimed at him. This struck him as odd, I wonder whats happening, Please let it be something stupid and not bad. he pondered. He looked around and saw that few of the students were talking, and they had alot of the red light around them.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Trent walked around the town Bulbasaur by his side taking in all the marvels of the town. It as nothing like his home town of Pallet. This town from the looks of it could survive all by itself as it had all the necessities of life in one place. From where he was heading it looked as if though he would run into the houses of town. He didn't really want to go over there, at least not yet figuring everybody was busy due to the past two natural disasters. Continuing his exploration Trent came across a pokemon center. He needed one too now that he thought about it. Between all the things that happened that day he was sure that his pokemon were worn out. Hell Trent himself was tired, if it hadn't been for that Venusaur he probably would be passed out somewhere in the water covered forest. opening the door the boy surveyed the room, it was your typical pokemon center. the familiar Nurse Joy standing behind the counter. Chansey's running in and out of doors, and the sound of trainers sitting at tables talking about what just happened. trent walked over to the counter and exchanged looks with Nurse Joy. She was giving him an ackward stare, causing thee boy to give himself a look over. He ad totally forgotten that he was completely covered in soot.

"Looks like you had quite the journey." stated the Nurse breaking the silence. "So what can I do for you?"

"Umm can you heal my pokemon for me." replied the boy pulling his two pokeballs from his pocket. He placed one on the counter and recalled his Bulbasaur with the other before doing the same. The Nurse then placed them on a tray and handed it to a Chansey who hopped merrily into the back room.

"It may take a while for you pokemon to be ready, if you want you could probably spend some time exploring the town. Or if you'd like due to the disasters we have turned the upstairs and downstairs into rest areas for those who need it." The Nurse smiled happily at Trent as he walked away toward an escalator near the front of the Center. He took it upstairs where some people already had some beds made around the room. Trent simply found a sofa and sat down. The feel of the cushion on his back put him at ease as he layed his head back and started to fade away from the room

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha glanced at her newly evolved Ninetales and smiled proudly, "You look brilliant." She said happily. petting its magestic white fur.

At this moment a stone tablet at grabbed Michael's attention, he approached it slowly, and stared at the ancient writing, there was alot to read, but he hadn't got anything else to do, so he decided to read what the stone writing said, above it were carvings of the Mightly Legendary Bird Moltres burning down Pride City.

"I warned them not to disturb the bird made of lava and flames, but they told me I was mad, and that no such bird does, or has ever existed. And so they created a cave, using their Pokémon, as a secret and safe passage into the dark Mount Moltres, in the hope that they would find some amazing Pokémon within the mountain. As they entered the cave and crept into the Mountain, the bird was awoken and unleashed her rage upon the world. Awakening her home and filling Talon with molten rock and deathly smoke. Before crushing the forests with waves so high that nothing could survive its might. The bird then travelled to Pride City and killed all of our first borns as a punishment for the crime we commited. We then became slaves to the creature and were told to create a wall, fifty feet high, so that nothing can leave our city, at first we refused, but then many were slaughtered, so we eventually accepted. Building a wall, and imprisoning ourselves. The bird then screamed at her highest pitch and rocks the size of our houses fell from the Mountain sending Fire Stones showering to the ground and blocking the entrance to the cave. At first it was living hell, trapped in a city, forever, but eventually we became used to the idea. But it was then that the bird awoken once more, this time in nothing but sheer hatred for our species and a love to make us feel pain. The bird sent lava pouring from the mountain and once again a giant wave to wipe out all life. But we survived due to the immense wall. The bird then told us, that every one hundred years, to repay our debt, we must sacrifice thirty humans. The bird then killed thirty of our friends and retreated to her home. It was the last time I would see her, as at my age, I would not live for another one hundred years. But for those who have, God help you.

Elizabeth Heart

1209"

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "Right...thank you for letting me come with you." Natasha said with a small smile, though it went away when she noticed the snipers aim their guns at them. Shivering slightly in fear, the girl placed her Eevee on the ground and took out the Fire Stone she had picked up before. "Well, we might as well increase our chances of getting out of here and to help you guys out with breaking down that barrier so...Are you ready Helen?"

"Eevee vee!" Helen said happily and skipped around her trainer's legs in expectation for the the evolution that was about to come.

"Alright then," Natasha said with a nod and placed the Fire Stone on the ground. "Just touch that and then you will evolve into a Flareon. That is...if you want to. You have if you don't feel like it or you want to evolve into something else..."

"Vee vee!" Helen said, then touched the stone with her nose. The stone glowed and a light over took the Eevee. She then began to shift and grow, her tail becoming more fluffy and getting a large mane around her neck. To finish it off, a bit of fur grew at the top of her head. Then the light disappeared and where the Eevee stood was now a two foot red and yellow dog/cat like creature that was very fluffy.

"Flareon!" Helen called out happily, turning this way and that to look at her self at her new form. "Flareon flare!"

"I'm glad you like it," Natasha said with another smile, she then notice Michael walk up to the stone tablet. Curious she picked up the newly evolved Flareon, grunting with the added weight, and walked over to the boy. "What does it say?"

OOC: Do I put the new Pokemon information here as well as in my profile in the OOC and does the Flareon gain any new moves?

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    OOC: Flareon does not learn any more moves really - but I will let you xD Flareon learnt Ember! You are supposed to learn that Level 5 but I think you should have it due to becoming a Fire Type. And just update it on the OOC thread.

BIC: Michael stepped back. He was shocked, "Basically it says that..." He goes on to tell i'Aisha and Natasha the story the tablet explains, "But at the end, it says something about how this city have a debt to Moltres for their betrayal. And every one hundred years they must sacrifice thirty humans. Well that was in the year Twelve Hundred And Nine. We are now in Two Thousand And Nine." He explained coldy, "That means it has been Eight Hundred years since Moltres made that rule. Which means now is the Eight Hundred Year! Which means now is the time for the debt to be made once more! And what I think has happened is, the people of Pride City have summoned us here, so they can use us to pay off their debt! Oh my God, we need to escape here or we will be sacrificed to Moltres!"

i'Aisha shivered, "Not again, another, we are gonna die scenario. I don't know if this will work but, Trent has a Horsie which knows Smokescreen, yeah? Right, if we get Trent to use Smokescreen then the guards won't be able to see us. And then Natasha and I can make our Pokémon use Ember on them rocks to try to melt them, I'll then get Ninetales to stop and use Confuse Ray at all the locals and the guards, and then Michael, you could use Seel to Headbutt the rocks and Squirtle to tackle them! But first I need to go and find Trent. I'll be right back."

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    OOC: Thanks. Oh, and in your second last post you wrote that 30 humans would be sacrifice, not a hundred. Just so you know. :)

IC: "My God..." Natasha whispered as Michael explained what he had read and about the sacrifice that would most likely be happening soon. The young girl could not believe her what he had said. Not to mention the fact that this hideous crime was due to a Legendary. She had always been taught that Legendaries were good and that they always did what was right to protect Pokemon, people or the envionment. But this...this seemed completely out of character for a Legendary.

"Still...I don't really blame them for what they're doing..." Natasha muttered. "I mean...if I had to pick between friend and family or complete strangers to scaifice...I would also pick the strangers. Of course...even if we do get out of here...that doesn't mean that the scaifices will stop. They'll just have to-WAH!!" Natasha suddenly stopped talking when she felt something slimy grab onto her ankle. Action on instinct, she kicked at what ever had grabbed, feeling something squish before the hold let go.

Turning on her heels, Natasha looked down to see a gross looking purple sludge not too far from her. Then, slowly, the sludge started to move and eyes suddenly appeared on it along with a wide mouth. Natasha wanted to scream in disgust at the gross looking thing, but held back. That last thing she wanted was to bring attention to herself and her new friends. Of course, that proved to be even harder to do when the sludge came closer and touched Natasha's ankle once more with a slimy hand.

"Grimer!" The Grimer called happily and nuzzled it's head against the girl's leg.

"Eww...this is so gross..." Natasha whimpered.

"Flareon..." Helen agreed.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    Michael laughed, and i'Aisha smiled, it was good that even in this dark times they all still had a sense of humour, the Grimer was attracted to Natasha and Helen, "Well, on the bright side, it would proove to be a very good Pokémon, I mean, it seems to like you." Michael said grinning.

Ninetales sighed, "Nine..." He whispered, staring deeply at the gunmen who had now all aimed at the three students due to the fact that two Pokémon had evolved and they feared that they might attempt to escape. "Ninetales." He shouted, rising up and standing infront of i'Aisha, "Nine." He said smugly, as the gunmen tried to aim at i'Aisha, but were finding it difficult with the Pokémon stood infront of her.

i'Aisha moved out from behind him and stood infront, "I know you just want to help me, honestly I do, but these people are sick, they will probably shoot you down to make sure they can have their guns aimed at me, stay behind me, I don't want to risk anything."

Michael smiled at Pikachu who was sighing on the floor, i'Aisha had lived a life without many friends due to moving from school to school, and her only true friend was Ninetales, so she had been neglecting her Pikachu, "Hey i'Aisha..." Michael asked calmly, leaning over and picking up the timid Pikachu, "You know, I have an idea...Seel is a lazy Pokémon, only loves to battle, other than that, likes to stay inside his Pokéball, and you don't have time to give your attention to Pikachu...so maybe we could swap?" Michael asked kindly.

i'Aisha glanced at him, "What?" She smiled sweetly at her Pikachu, "Oh...yeah, fine I suppose." She said kindly, Michael grinned, and unclipped his Pokéball containing Seel, before releasing him. i'Aisha petted the Seel, "I guess, I'm your new parter?" She said brightly, Seel raised his head sleepily and smiled, "Oh, thanks for the warm welcome." She said grinning, "Right, Michael, pass me your Pokéball."

Michael passed her Seel's Pokéball and i'Aisha returned him, she then passed Michael the Pokéball she caught Pikachu with, "Great, Pikachu. Do you want to be my partner?" He asked.

Pikachu nodded his head merrily, "Pika! Pikachu!" He said excited, Michael grinned and Pikachu snuggled into his arms, next to Squirtle who was fast asleep.

Michael laughed, "We will get out of here, we are Pokémon trainers, remember? None of the locals except for the Nurse have Pokémon, so they will have nothing strong enough to defeat ours! All we need is hope, now come on, we need to rally all the rest of the students from our school." He said, i'Aisha climbed on top of Ninetales and nodded.

Ninetales began to walk cautiously down the path which led to the castle, "I'll go and tell everyone upstairs in the Pokémon Centre to come to the cave. Natasha, you might want to capture that Grimer." She then turned to the West towards the Pokémon Mart and Centre.

End Of Chapter Four: We have now found out about the true reason we were allowed into the mighty Pride City, we were to be used as payments for a debt to Moltres.

Chapter Five: Now with the knowledge that the long we wait, the more likely Moltres is so arrive to collect the debt, you need to find a way to escape the city. With the only possible way appearing to be a cave which leads directly into Mount Moltres, you may stay in the city and refuse to help the other students, but you will probably be given up as a sacrifice to Moltres, or you may stay with the group and try to escape the city, however, what you do now, is up to you.

Plot Twists: The plot is pretty straight forward. We are attempting to leave the city, so no major plot twists which will change the main story as this is an important part of the RP. You may get lost in the cave and have to fight Pokémon, however you will not find any legendaries.

Catchable Pokémon: All fire and rock Pokémon except the Charmander or Cyndaquil evolution line can be captured. However they must only be first evolutions. Remember our Pokémon are only Level 5 to 10 right now.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "...Do I have to..." Natasha muttered when i'Aisha suggested that she catch the affectionate Grimer. The girl then looked down a the purple sludge and saw it staring back at her. It then hugged her ankle a bit tighter before nuzzling her leg once more. She looked at the Sludge Pokemon for a little bit longer before letting out a deep sigh. Natasha then put Helen down on the ground before reaching into her pocket and taking out a Pokeball. She then bent down to one knee to get closer to the Grimer.

"Right...so you really want to come with me?" Natasha asked, to which the Grimer nodded vigeriously. The girl smiled at that and thouched the Pokemon with the red and white ball. The Grimer disappeared with a red light into the ball. It didn't even twitch once. With another deep sigh, Natasha got back up and looked at the rocks that blocked the entrance into the cave. "Okay, now we have to think about what we're going to do in order to get out of here."

"Flareon," Helen said with a nod.

"First, I guess we might as well tell as many kids as we can about this," Natasha continued, then looked up at the snipers. "...Though we'll have to be very careful about it..."

"Flare..." Helen agreed and ran after her trainer when she jogged off into the city, hoping to help as many kids out as she possibly could in order to save more lives.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    Once arriving outside the Pokémon Centre, i'Aisha let out a smug grin, she knew the people would not really shoot, now that she knew that they will be sacrificing the Students, they could not risk to kill them, the guns where there to keep Students in control by fear, she waved at a gunman who titled his head confused, "Be right back, you can give your shooting arm a rest." She said smirking, the gunman tightened his grip on the gun in anger, as she entered the Pokémon Centre she smiled at the Nurse before racing up the stairs to the second floor which had no adults in, only students, "Right!" She shouted, "Everybody, we are trapped in here, with gunmen ready to shoot us if we try to escape, they are planning to sacrifice us to Moltres, yeah the legendary bird." She said, running her hand through her hair in fustration, she knew they wouldn't believe this, well most wouldn't, but she knew some would, and it was still worth warning, "They are going to sacrifice us to pay off a debt they owe the creature. Which is why we need to escape now, trust me, if we stay here, we will die!" She shouted, then stopped for breath, her heart beating rapidly.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    Rehoma waited at his friends pokémart to meet up with the group to leave the city. It took a while, but Rehoma realized that there was no use in waiting on his friends to come with him. Jet and meoweth were right behind him as they left the city. They heard guns firing at some of the students as they got tothe door. He saw this cave that the students were talking about fleeing too when he went to the place to catch meoweth. After they got there they heard the students running after them in a wild goose chase. He decided to on ahead of them so he would be that much further away from dieing.

"I've almost died every day since I got here so I'm not today." He thought to himself. He ran as far as the cave would take him until he reached a fork in the road. After a while of careful thinking he thought to himself left because its well left. He ran down the left side s fast as he could hopeing he wouldn't run into a scary pokémon. He ran faster and faster with meoweth and jet gasping on either side of him. He managed to see with a flashlight that he borrowed. The three friends ran up to a wall with carvings on it. The carving looked as though the people were being attacked by the pokémon. He saw one pokémon in paticular that had a skull on its head.

"Wow jet, look at that one its amazing." Rehoma said as he stared at the picture. They turned both ways to find out which way they would go when all of a sudden two red eyes appeared In the path that they were about to travel down.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    OOC: Sorry but everybody ignore Killets post. You see you have read what we have all been writing wrong. We cannot leave the city nor can we enter the cave. Right now we are still inside the city trying to find away to get into the cave which is currently blocked by boulders. You cannot just walk out of the city xD A giant gate is closing it. Please read everyones post, even if it seems long, take the time to read it. It will stop you from making errors.

Years
    Aeon went to the pokemon center to rest. And he did, but he was soon awakened by a shout. "Right!" A girl shouted, "Everybody, we are trapped in here, with gunmen ready to shoot us if we try to escape, they are planning to sacrifice us to Moltres, yeah the legendary bird." He obviously knew what Moltres was, but an alliance was a good idea. She then continued, "They are going to sacrifice us to pay off a debt they owe the creature. Which is why we need to escape now, trust me, if we stay here, we will die!" "I shall join you!" he shouted back. "But it's not really a good idea to shout this in their town! Someone definitely heard this conversation! Someone might be coming now, even!" Aeon was wondering why they were shouting, but felt he shouldn't question it. Actually, he thought. It's more fun shouting anyway.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Waking up from a decent length nap, Trent raised his arms and broke into a long stretch. He took the moment to survey the room that he was in once more. A few more people had arrived there, all of which were students he recognized from the boat incident. He didn't think it was the time to talk to them as everyone had just been through pressing situations and he didn't even have his pokemon on him. They had been downstairs being healed for what he estimated was maybe an hour, they should be ready. Trent got up and made his way to the escalator. On the way down he let out a big yawn much like his Bulbasaurs and headed over to the main desk.

"Ah your back, your pokemon hae been ready for quite some time now." said the Nurse cheerly. she bent over behind the desk and pulled the tray his pokemon were on before.

"Thank you" Trent gave the Nurse a small bow and picked up the pokeballs placing them into his pocket. "Maybe I should buy some sort of strap for my pokeballs." he muttered to himself as he headed for the door. That moment a girl that he recognized to be i'Aisha burst in through the doors and sprinted upstairs. thinking it may be urgent Trent hurried up behind her to find out what was going on.

"Everybody, we are trapped in here, with gunmen ready to shoot us if we try to escape, they are planning to sacrifice us to Moltres, yeah the legendary bird." She said frantically "They are going to sacrifice us to pay off a debt they owe the creature. Which is why we need to escape now, trust me, if we stay here, we will die!"

Trent was shoced not sure if he wanted to believe the words he had just heard. Though it would explain the akward behavior of the island. Giving it another once over in his head Trent gathered his thoughts. "So what do we do then?" The boy asked her calmly. "I'm pretty sure we don't ave many optionsif they have thier mini army watching over us."

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha glanced at Aeon, "But it really isn't a good idea to be shouting this in their town. I mean somebody definately will hear us, and someone might even be coming now."

She smiled sweetly, "No, it is okay. Nobody is up here except us. And considering the people in this city do not travel outside it, it is unlikely their Pokémon will get harmed. So they won't come in here."

She turned to the next boy, Trent, "So what do we do then?" The boy asked her calmly. "I'm pretty sure we don't ave many options if they have their army watching over us."

She grinned, "Well actually, it's funny you should say that because you are the person I wanted to find the most. I saw you capturing a Horsie onboard the S.S. Oak." She shivered, it seemed like ages since she said that name, "And it should know Smoke Screen right? Well if we all get our Pokémon to the cave." She said, as her Ninetales waited outside the Pokécentre patiently, "You could make Horsie use Smoke Screen, the guards will not be able to see us and will not be able to risk shooting. Then I will make Ninetales use Confuse Ray. This will cause the guards to drop their guns. After that we will get all our Pokémon to use their most powerful moves agaisnt the boulders blocking the cave, until they break apart and we can enter. There we will capture Pokémon so we all have atleast six. And then search Mount Moltres for an exit back into Tolan. I'm sure we will be able to find a more civilised city somewhere." She said softly, and impatiently waiting for replies as she feared for Ninetales' safety outside the Centre.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Well actually, it's funny you should say that because you are the person I wanted to find the most. I saw you capturing a Horsie onboard the S.S. Oak." She shivered, it seemed like ages since she said that name, "And it should know Smoke Screen right? Well if we all get our Pokémon to the cave." She said, as her Ninetales waited outside the Pokécentre patiently, "You could make Horsie use Smoke Screen, the guards will not be able to see us and will not be able to risk shooting. Then I will make Ninetales use Confuse Ray. This will cause the guards to drop their guns. After that we will get all our Pokémon to use their most powerful moves agaisnt the boulders blocking the cave, until they break apart and we can enter. There we will capture Pokémon so we all have atleast six. And then search Mount Moltres for an exit back into Tolan. I'm sure we will be able to find a more civilised city somewhere." She said softly

Trent let out a small hum as he ran the girls plan through his head several times. It seemed to be pretty well thought out up to the point of navigating the cave. Other than that there was possibly only one flaw. He took out the pokeball containing his Horsea from his jacket pocket and began to spin it on his finger. "Okay there is only one thing i fear with this whole plan. When the smokescreen goes up we can't get separated, or else I'm pretty sure we're in for it." The boy paused momentarily a he firmly grasped the ball in his hand. He also recalled what it was light fighting through that forest when it was covered in smoke. It was like he physically died, from the lack of control in the situation. He snapped out of his small trance and looked back at the girl. "I only say that because I'm not sure everyone here has had time to navigate the town and learn where everything is. I know i haven't, I kind of spent most of my time is this town sleeping." he said rubbing his head and blushing from embarrassment. "So as long as we can do that, I'm fully aboard with your escape plan" Trent then pressed the button on his pokeball causing the blue sea horse pokemon to appear in a flash of red light. He bent over and picked up the pokemon, it cooing happily in his arms. "Whenever your ready let me know." Trent said as he walked over to the wall behind him and posted up.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    Trent listened to i'Aisha carefully, "So as long as we can do that, I'm fully aboard with your escape plan"

She smiled, "Right, well you do have a point, getting lost in the smoke could result in us getting seperated and killed, but. If we get close enough to the boulders, and we all face North, towards the cave, we will all know which direction to walk in, once the boulders are broken. Horsie will only be using Smoke Screen to the South, so they cannot see us, yet we will all be able to get into the cave safely. Once there though, who knows." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

Years
    After hearing the girl's plan, he had complete confidence it would work, but he still thought someone should of heard the conversation. A pokemon center is a public place, after all. It didn't really matter until someone came to get them, anyway, though. Another kid pointed out a flaw. "Okay there is only one thing i fear with this whole plan. When the smokescreen goes up we can't get separated, or else I'm pretty sure we're in for it," he said. It was true, no doubt, but a small problem that could be resolved. He continued, "I only say that because I'm not sure everyone here has had time to navigate the town and learn where everything is. I know i haven't, I kind of spent most of my time is this town sleeping. So as long as we can do that, I'm fully aboard with your escape plan" He then let out his pokemon and held it in his arms. "Right, well you do have a point, getting lost in the smoke could result in us getting seperated and killed, but. If we get close enough to the boulders, and we all face North, towards the cave, we will all know which direction to walk in, once the boulders are broken. Horsie will only be using Smoke Screen to the South, so they cannot see us, yet we will all be able to get into the cave safely. Once there though, who knows." the girl said. "Or we could just hold hands like little kids do in the lower grades of school, or use a rope, so we don't get separated," Aeon stated. "It's not really not that much of a problem." He began to feel hope for the future. We can make it out like this, he thought with a smile.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back