• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The Echo Of An Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    OOC: Aeon is it possible you could start a new paragraph each time a new person speaks, thanks xD

BIC: i'Aisha giggled at Aeon's remark, "So I guess this is the plan then, we smash our way out of Pride City." For the first time in a long time, well since i'Aisha was nearly killed in almost any way imaginable, she felt happy.

Meanwhile outside Mount Moltres, Michael watched as the guards approached the Pokémon Centre, he raced with Squirtle and Pikachu in his arms and shouted, "Ninetales, get inside and help block the door." He then dashed in before the guards could reach the door, as he entered the first floor he swung a table infront of the door and asked all the students to make their Pokémon block the door, before racing upstairs, the Nurse screamed as she thought the students were going to kill her, as he reached the second floor he looked at Trent, Aeon and i'Aisha.

He stopped for breathe, "The guards...They are onto us. We need to get out...There is a back door downstairs, but quick we need to go now."

i'Aisha turned to Aeon, "Time to hold hands." She said smiling, before all the colour ran from her face, "Ninetales is outside, he will get shot!" She screamed.

Michael grinned, "He's downstairs, I wouldn't leave him outside, would I? Now come on, we need to leave. Now."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Trent looked over and let out a small chuckle at the brown haired boys remark. It seems that they had thought of everything. Out of all that they had been through you thought that escaping gunman would fluster them even more. Instead everyone seemed to calm to some degree. This feeling however was short lived as from the sound of it was doing there best to give the downstairs a refurnishing. when the commution subsided some a boy Trent knew as Michael smith, i'Aisha's cousin, stormed up the stairs of the pokemon center at full speed. He seemed like he had just ran a track marathonas he seemed to be struggling to take in air.

"The guards...They are onto us. We need to get out...There is a back door downstairs, but quick we need to go now." said the boy still catching his breathe. Trent glanced down at his pokemon. He knew what he had to do, and the time was drawing ever so close. the two cousins had some words at each other about the girls pokemon before Michael stated once again that they had to leave now. Trent pushed his back off of the wall, adrenaline starting to run through his veins.

"Let's get this show on the road then, eh." He said cooly, actually becoming somewhat excited.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha smiled and glanced down at Trent who was preparing for the journey they were about to take. In this unfamiliar region of Tolan, she wondered what lay ahead for them, a new life? Or death? The thought of death made her stomach churn, it was her worst fear.

Michael nodded at Trent, "Yeah." He said grinning, strangely he was full with adrenelline, and felt happy to be in control of the situation, as all the students did. having to fear your own death, every minute, was a horrible sinking feeling, and right now, as they knew they had a chance to control their own fates, most of the students grinned and tapped their feet impatiently.

i'Aisha smirked, she had sort of become the leader, and in a way she liked it, "Well then, off we go." She said smiling, "Ninetales, come upstairs." She shouted, Ninetales cautiously crept up the stairs to the second floor, and i'Aisha climbed onto her partner.

Years
    OOC: Yeah, there's not really much to say here when we need to wait on each other to post. >_> Also, I have church so I will be offline 10:00 to 11:00 (U.S. central) Sunday (I'm saying this now in case I don't have enough time to post tomorrow, but I probably will).
    I will be back in about 1hr. and 40m. starting now <--(look at the edit time).

IC: "The guards...They are onto us. We need to get out...There is a back door downstairs, but quick we need to go now." said the boy still catching his breath.

i'Aisha turned to Aeon, "Time to hold hands." She said smiling, before all the color ran from her face, "Ninetales is outside, he will get shot!" She screamed.

Michael grinned, "He's downstairs, I wouldn't leave him outside, would I? Now come on, we need to leave. Now."

"Let's get this show on the road then, eh." Trent said cooly, actually becoming somewhat excited.

Michael nodded at Trent, "Yeah." He said grinning, strangely he was full with adrenelline, and felt happy to be in control of the situation, as all the students did. having to fear your own death, every minute, was a horrible sinking feeling, and right now, as they knew they had a chance to control their own fates, most of the students grinned and tapped their feet impatiently.

i'Aisha smirked, she had sort of become the leader, and in a way she liked it, "Well then, off we go." She said smiling, "Ninetales, come upstairs." She shouted, Ninetales cautiously crept up the stairs to the second floor, and i'Aisha climbed onto her partner.

Aeon let his pokemon out of their pokeballs. "You'll be of more use out here," he said, smiling. "You ready?" His pokemon replied with agreement. Everything was ready to go, the plan was being set into action, and he felt prepared for whatever would come his way. I can do it, he told himself. No, we can do it!

Last edited:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    Michael raced downstairs, followed by i'Aisha, they spun round the corner to a door which the guards had not thought to go to, the Nurse screamed as the students unleashed all their Pokémon within the Pokémon Centre.

Michael booted open the door, but a shot was sent flying, missing his head by inches, "Oh Lord..." He said, looking up to the towers which some guards still stood at. He pointed at a guard who was leaning out a tower aiming at him, "Pikachu, use Thunder Shock!"

Pikachu nodded and jumped out of his owners arms, generating Thunder from the cloudly sky and sending it shooting towards the guard who flinced, before falling out of the tower to his death, Michael shivered, "Quick, everybody, to the entrance of the cave, we have to move those boulders!"

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Natasha stopped her running when she saw the lighting coming out of the sky and hit one of the guards so that he fell to his death. The girl shivered with dread and was quick to continue running. She went up against a wall behind a building, hoping to hide from her personal sniper. Natasha breathed deeply to get some air back into her lungs and turned around to look at the streets. The girl saw i'Aisha with Micheal and a couple other kids. She then heard Micheal say that they should head to the cave's entrance and move the boulders.

"Guess I should had just staid at the cave," Natasha muttered. "I mean...I don't want to be away from these people when they go back. Heck, that's what got me into this mess in the first place! I do not want to make the same mistake twice, right Helen?"

"Flare!" Helen said with a nod.

"Right, then lets-" Natasha began but then stopped when her Pokeball suddenly burst open and the Grimer that she had just caught (which she decided to call Gabe) came out and jumped onto the girl's shoulder.

"Grimer!" Gabe called out and wrapped his slimy arms around his new trainer's neck.

"Uh...hey there...Gabe..." Natasha muttered, shivering with disgust and grabbed him with one hand. "It's great to see you but...right now I kinda need..." She then tried to pull the Sludge Pokemon off of her neck, but found that she couldn't. Her eyebrows met together and she tried to use both hands, some what akwardly, but that didn't work either. He seemed to be stuck to her. "Great...he must have Sticky Hold..."

"Grimer!" Gabe said cheerfully.

"Flareon flare..." Helen said with a deep sigh.

"Well...I might as well get going still," Natasha said with a sigh of her own, and started jogged over to the cave. "Might as well meet up with everyone else there. Who knows, maybe I could also get started on those boulders..."

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    Michael stopped outside the Pokémon Centre, gasping for breath. Before racing at the fastest speed his legs could run at, towards the cave which was blocked by the massive boulders. He grinned at Natasha who was racing at the same speed, "We should of stayed at the cave, right?" He said smirking.

Trent followed behind with his Horsie in his arms, "Horsie! Use Smokescreen." He shouted, pointing to the South, where all the towers filled with Gunmen stood.

i'Aisha whom was on top of her Ninetales also pointing in the same direction, "Ninetales, Confuse Ray." It became impossible to see anything towards the East, the only thing the students could now see was the North, to the entrance of the cave, "Seel, use Headbutt." She said, pointing at the boulders.

Michael smirked, "Squirtle, use Tackle, Pikachu use Thundershock!" All the students began to order their Pokémon to use their most devastating moves agaisnt the boulders.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    "I finaly found you guys." Rehoma said to Michael and i'Aisha.

"I'll help you guys out. Meoweth furry cutter, jet scratch." Rehoma demanded pointing at the gigantic rock blocking the entrance to the cave. The two pokémon ran over to the boulder streaching their claws getting ready to attack. They hit the big stone with their attacks at first doing nothing, but they wouldn't give up.

"Come on you guy we can do it if we attack at the same time. On three lets attack. One, two, thr.....," he stopped. The boulder began to move from side to side.

"Whats happening?" i'Aisha asked the two boys next to her.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    OOC: Sorry. but ignore the end of the last post. The boulder moving and me saying what's happening. I am trying to explain do not make major plot twist. I am sorry but you continue to ignore this so I am going to have to issue you a warning - two more and you are suspended sorry. The boulder moving suggest something is moving it. Therefore that changes the plot that we must move the boulder. Please read the requirements when a new chapter starts. They state the amount of twists you can add and to what extent.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "Yeah, we really should had," Natasha agreed with a small smile. "All I practically did was sprint from here to the Pokemon Center and then back again while still sprinting. Well...and Gabe-boy here decided that he was lonely and that he wanted some attention."

"Grimer!" Gabe cried, hugging his new trainer tighter.

"Okay...now, onto the problem at hand," Natasha muttered, turning to the boulders. "Alright Helen, use Ember on the boulders, and quickly!"

"Flareon!" Helen said and opened her mouth to let out the small fire balls on the large rocks that blocked the path into the Mountain.

Natasha watched with tense eyes, praying to what ever gods existed that they would be able to break through in time to get away before the guards got through the smoke and catch them again. Gabe looked from his trainer to the Pokemon trying to break the boulders in front of them. It tilted it's head at the Pokemon gathered, seeming to think something through. Then, Gabe let go of his trainer's neck and dropped to the ground. He then crawled his way to the boulders, making sure to dodge as many of the attacks as he could. The Grimer climbed up the mound and squeezed his way into a small space between two of the large rocks. Before Natasha could even know what was going on, Gabe suddenly glowed brightly. Right after wards there was a loud 'BANG' and dust was everywhere.

"...He knows Explosion...?" Natasha asked, her eyes wide with shock.

OOC: I'll leave it up to you how much the Explosion attack did to the boulders, i'Aisha. :)

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Malex went up and paid for the merchandise. He walked out of the shop along with an sulking Sapphire who had brought a few items for her Pokémon. The Slowpoke had chosen a ribbon. Sapphire stared down at the Pokémon, who know had the blue ribbon as a bow on it's right ear. Sapphire shook her head. The site of a male Pokémon in a bow was quite worrying, but it wasn't the brightest Pokémon around. To him, the ribbon looked pretty and it was happy enough to take it. Light hadn't brought anything from that shop and instead had ran for food on a stall opposite that Sapphire paid for willingly while grabbing something for everyone else to eat too. Malex's Autumn had picked up a bow for around it's neck. It was red and much larger than the one the Slowpoke had picked up.

"Some things wrong." Malex stated, scanning the area around him, and odd hunch that the two and their Pokémon was being watched and aimed at.

"Hm?" Sapphire pulled out the Pokéballs and returned both Light and the Slowpoke before walking over to Malex as he placed the new hat on his head. "What do you mean? Everything seems perfectly fine to me." Sapphire stated smiling kindly.

"Watch out!" Malex shouted, pushing Sapphire out of the way and onto the floor landing on top of her. She squirmed and protested, but in the midst of that she looked over his shoulder and saw an arrow narrowly miss him. If he had not shoved her out of the way, it was safe to say she would have been injured, perhaps even have died! "A-Are you alright Sapphire?" He stood up and offered out his hand, which she took and helped herself to her feet.

"I'm fine. What was that?" She asked and looked up in the direction the attack came from. She saw someone up high scurry away dressed in a cloak. "What the? Were we being targeted?!" Sapphire asked in a violent tone.

"Autumn, return to me please." The small Chikorita hopped back into the ball it had broken forth from and Malex put the ball away. "I don't know what these jerks want from us, but it would be best to run for it for now!" Malex exclaimed, grabbing Sapphire's wrist and running as fast as they could.

A random person stepped in front of them. They were dressed from head to toe in religious looking garments. A book in one hand, and a Pokéball in the other. The man had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. "Please! You must hurry!" The person screamed as people began to run up behind Malex in Sapphire, dressed in the same clothing as this man, but with fire red colours and orange hair. "You must trust me, but you're going the wrong way!" the man shouted stepping in behind Malex and Sapphire ready to face the approaching group. "You must make your way to the castle! Near there is a cave and it leads directly into Mount Moltres! These foolish simpletons want you as sacrifices for the legendary fire bird, but I will not let such youth as you fall to the flame. I shall try to join you later on at the cave to be your guide but for now leave these bothersome folk to me!"

Sapphire couldn't believe what was happening, but decided that there was no time to waste. Who could say if the man was really on their side, but at the moment they had no other choice. The two teens changed their way of direction and kept running for the castle. Malex looked back at the man who was fighting on their behalf. He had released a Vaporeon while the other group had released fire type Pokémon such as Ponyta, Growlife, Vulpix and various other fire type Pokémon.

"Damn it.... There's no way just one Pokémon can fight off all them!" Malex shouted running faster and now looking forward, seeing the outline of a cave.

"You're forgetting, that guy has a type advantage with that Vaporeon." Sapphire's breath was growing rather weak. They got to the entrance of the cave panting and gasping for air. Sapphire trembled and fell to the ground, her body too weak to cope with the fast movements, and now they could see from the distance; shrouding the entrance of the cave was a thick fog of dust and smoke. They had heard a bang and was wandering what happened. "What the!" Malex suddenly knelt down besides Sapphire.

"It's obvious that you're such a weak twerp that I'm going to have to carry you for a while." Malex said, closing his eyes. Having male pride, he wasn't going to let Sapphire continue in such a state, but there wasn't time to hang around and let her get her breathe back.

"... Malex..." She closed her eyes and smiled, climbing onto his back and taking up his offer. It took a moment, but Malex prepared himself and lifted her up off the ground.

"Oh! Ah! How much do you weigh fatty!" He grumbled, stumbling forward a little.

Sapphire huffed and smacked him around the back of the head. "Shut it gaywad! I'm not heavy you're just pathetically weak!" She barked giving him another smack, just for good measure.

"Ah... You argue like a married couple." Both of them turned around the the familiar voice. Malex nearly dropped Sapphire in surprise to how quick the man had gotten there. It was the guy who had told them to head for the castle and enter the cave.

"How did you?!" Malex was in total shock and let down Sapphire so she sat on the ground. The man simply smiled and waited for Malex to continue. The boy was too stunned to speak a word and all he could mumbled was a stutter. He looked down at the mans side and saw the Vaporeon he had released earlier. To reach the cave just a few moments after the teens, the guy had amazing abilities and the Vaporeon must have had amazing attack to smash right through all the foe Pokémon. "How did you get here so fast?!" Malex finally managed to spit out and watched the man chuckle.

"Erk here is a very skilled Pokémon. An attack like Surf is something quite useful when batteling against so many Pokémon." He chuckled slightly and Sapphire managed to pull herself to her feet forcing a smile onto her lips.

"Erk? Is that Vaporeon's name?" She asked bending down to stroke the Pokémon. He rubbed his head against her hand and yapped in delight of her soft touch. The man looked down at the two and his heart was warmed by such a touching moment.

"Yes. Erk is his name. Oh I apologies. My own name is-"

"WATCH OUT!" Malex shouted, jumping to push the man out of the way, but it was too late. The man had been cut off as a sharp blade was pushed straight into his gut. Malex was not in time and Sapphire hadn't even seen the attack coming. The blood flew from his body and stained his white garments as well as flicking onto Malex's body and Sapphire's face. She screamed terrified and fell back... It had been years since she screamed but the situation had gone into a complete shocking state. Erk jumped in front of it's master and tugged on his clothes using a paw.

"Vap vap!" He yelped as the blade was retreated. The body of the man fell to the ground and the blood stained blade was actually the arm of a Scyther. Standing next to the green bug was a lady with long pure red hair. Her eyes was a dark brown and she was dressed in a long red cloak and the under clothes were a pitch black with gold details running around the edge.

"Stupid prick." She muttered watching as the Scyther licked the blood off it's hand and smirked with a chuckle. "The man used his own life to save a bit of bird food. Ha! Too bad the bird food wont be able to get away now. What a waste, he would have made a good husband for a little lone women like me." She laughed and smiled at her opponents who were now stumbling further away from the cave. "Eh? Am I scaring you?"

"Vap Vap!" Erk threatened getting itself into a battle position next to it's master's body.

"We can't let Erk do this alone! We... we didn't even get to say thank you to that man." Sapphire announced. "Light! Slowpoke! Lets do this!" She threw the two balls out and the Pokémon came to the field.

"What?! Are you crazy!!!!!!" Malex shouted looking down at the released Pokémon. "Leave the Vaporeon! Lets just get out of here!

"The man.... with no name... said that the only way out of here is through that cave... so we must go through it. But right now theres an ugly b!tch blocking our way." Sapphire stated glaring at the women who scoffed at the insult. It was obvious it wasn't the first time she had been called such a harsh name.

"..." Malex grabbed Autumn's ball and set her free. "Theres no helping it with you around is there Sapphire? I suppose we should thank this man for his life, by not losing our own. Are you stable enough to battle?" He asked concerned.

"It's not me who's fighting. LIGHT! Start this thing with an Ember!" Light jumped into the air before his eyes narrowed becoming sharper and even scary. With a high speed he began to rush at the Scyther, forming an ember in his mouth. "Slowpoke! Use yawn!" She commanded as the pink Pokémon opened it's mouth wide and let out a huge yawn which made the Scyther yawn as well as the lady.

Malex stepped up and looked down at Autumn. "Autumn use your tackle and be quick about it!" The small green Pokémon began to rush at the larger bug Pokémon. She lowered her head and rand along side Light. The Vaporeon also jumped into battle calling up water that seemed to appear out of no-where. It jumped onto the water and began to ride the giant wave as though it was surfing. Malex and Sapphire both knew this was the move that the man had used on the other lot of weirdos.

"Scyther! Don't let them land a move! Slash!" Scyther disappeared from sight with it's fast movements and appeared in front of the chikorita. A harsh slash came slamming down on the poor Pokémon not even giving it time to counter. Autumn flew back after being hit by the slash attack and landed on her back. She wiggled around and was already covered in scratches and bruises.

Malex pulled out her Pokéball and called her back. "Sorry Sapphire, but if I leave Autumn out there then she's going to faint. I'll treat her with the Potions I brought later." He stated watching as Light successfully landed an ember on the bug. Scyther squealed and looked back as it's fragile wings were burning. It screamed before yawning and falling asleep. "Light! Get out of the way or you'll be hit by that surf too!" Malex assisted and Light did as it was told jumping swiftly out of the way of the Vaporeon's attack. The Surf hit the sleeping bug dead on. A critical hit.

"Scyther!" The lady screamed, but it was no use, her Pokémon was asleep. Sapphire had commanded to use a tackle on the Scyther, and Slowpoke did what it was asked. Slowly the attack landed and the woman spat on the ground. Had she lost or would Scyther wake up? It twitched and Vaporeon, Charmander and the Slowpoke all waited to see if they would need to attack again. Sapphire and Malex both crossed their fingers in hope, but if the Pokémon had fainted... would they need to kill the women or should they make a run for it into the cave?

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    The Scyther fell to the ground and fainted, Michael glanced back and watched through the Smoke Screen as his old friend Sapphire watched a man get killed, his Vaporeon was left behind, Michael grinned, hopefully this creature would now join Sapphire and Malex. And if that was the case, then they had another Pokémon to help them in their journey into the cave.

i'Aisha watched, as the boulders shattered in many pieces and began to roll down in the hill in sharp shards, she jumped over them so not to cut her legs before climbing back onto her Ninetales, "Quick, we need to go inside!" She shouted as the effects of the Smoke Screen began to wear off.

Michael glanced at Sapphire as the students fleed to the cave, "We need to wait for her." He said, but the tugging of his frightened Pikachu made him have to leave her to calm down the hysterical mouse Pokémon, as they entered the cave Michael sighed, hoping Sapphire would be okay. Trent followed quietly.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Natasha also dodge some of the larger rocks that came from the Explosion attack. Once the tumbling all but stopped, the girl and her Flareon raced to most crumbled area of the boulders and began to look around very frantically. Her eyebrows met together as she scanned the the dust and smaller rocks.

"Gabe...Gabe where are you...?" Natasha cried out, her head snapping this way and that. "Gabe...come on now. If you're hear...then call out or something. Or use an attack, any attack, so that we know where you are. Gabe?"

"Flareon flare!" Helen called out, sniffing the ground in search of the Sludge Pokemon.

"Grim..." a weak voice called out.

Natasha quickly looked around, then heard the voice again and ran towards the area where she heard it. When the voice called out a third time, Natasha dropped to her knees and dusted some dust away from a square that was close to a fairly large rock. Soon she saw some purple and it moved and Gabe turned to look up at his trainer.

"Grim..." Gabe said, trying to get up.

"No, don't exert yourself Gabe," Natasha said softly, taking the slimy Pokemon into her arms. "You did a great job there...I'm really sorry for treating you like trash before...It wasn't nice." She smiled slightly. "Guess I now know never to underestimate a Pokemon again."

"Flareon," Helen said, her ears against her head as she looked upon the weak Grimer.

"Grim..." Gabe said again, smiling weakly.

"Here, you should rest for a good long while," Natasha said, holding the Grimer's Pokeball up. A red beam then shot out and the Sludge Pokemon disappeared into her. The girl placed the ball back in her pocket and stood up, facing the others at the entrance. "Come on guys! We need to get going!"

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    Once inside the cave, Michael and i'Aisha trembled, it was freezing cold. And almost pitch black. They turned to the smoke filled Pride City and sighed, "I really don't feel like running." Michael said, leaning with his back agaisnt the wall of the cave.

i'Aisha sighed, "Oh, fine, so we just stay here, wait till the guards find us, then get shot? Is that what you want? Stop being such an idiot Michael and start taking things serious! We have made all this effort, survived all these situations, and now you want to sit down because you can't be bothered running? Well sorry to burst your bubble but this isn't a game." She stomped her feet on the ground like a spoilt child, then turned to everyone whom was staring at her and trying to hold in laugher. Everyone felt a little bit more pleasent now that they knew they had succeded in their plan to escape, but things were not over now, "Forget that, I shouldn't be so snappy, but we need to leave now. Trent, make Horsie use Smoke Screen again."

Michael interrupted, "No!" He glanced outside the cave as the smoke began to fade away, "Sapphire is still out there!"

i'Aisha snarled him, "Well that is her problem, I will not jepordise our safety for two people. There are only a few of us left, and I will not die today."

Michael kissed his teeth in sarcasm, "You think you're always right don't you?" He said frowning at his cousin, "I know we have never seen eye to eye but we are family, I would think you would put our petty differences aside for this time and stop using any excuse to have a go at me, you've been doing it ever since we went on this stupid trip, use Smoke Screen all you like, but if Sapphire dies, just remember you could have saved her."

i'Aisha stepped back, "You know what, forget Smoke Screen, I will not have her blood on my hands, but if I die, if the gun men come in and kill me, remember you killed your own cousin for some girl you hardly even know."

Michael sighed, "Oh forget it, come on team." He said softly to Pikachu and Squirtle.

i'Aisha glanced at him. "Oh and where do you think you're going?"

Michael snarled her, "Anywhere that is away from you!" He said coldly, before storming off into the unknown.

i'Aisha looked frightened, "Michael no!" She screamed, but there was no reply, and she was too afraid to venture into the darkness alone, "Oh God. Oh please God help me." She said shaking, before racing off after him. Leaving the puzzled students behind.

Years
    OOC: Sorry for the slow posting. :P I feel very bleh right now. Which spellcheck won't accept for a word, but it is.

IC: As Aeon stepped inside the cave, many other people started squabbling. It seemed that there was someone who hadn't made it in yet. How troublesome, Aeon thought. It isn't my problem, though. It's not my Horsea. It wouldn't feel good to leave someone in such a dangerous situation, though. "I can't help them, though...," Aeon muttered as he looked toward Saphire. "I have no means to do so." Some people headed further into the cave. Aeon then headed off into the depths of the cave, using his sense of touch to guide him to an exit, feeling for a breeze coming from the back of the cave. He felt angry at his inability to help. He began to run.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha continued to race forward followed by her magestic Ninetales, while Seel slept in his Pokéball peacefully, she screamed with horror as she ran into a wall with her hands held out and the sharp rock which stuck out cut into her palms, she squinted with pain then turned to a concerned Ninetales who approached her cautiously and began to lick her wounds, i'Aisha shivered, it stung, but it would help the bleeding, Ninetales knew what he was doing, she smiled sweetly before titling her head as she tried to look through the darkness which surrounded her, "We're lost, right?" She said sighing, "Oh God, what have I went and done now?"

Michael walked shaking, as Pikachu followed, tugging onto his leg so he would not get left behind, Squirtle smiled brighty as he led the way, he could see through the dark, "This isn't working." He said, sitting down agaisnt a smooth part of the cave which was not covered in sharp rock, Pikachu crawled into his arms, and Squirtle hugged his owners leg, "i'Aisha and I created a great plan, and now we have possibly killed every student who we brought along with us!" He said angrily, but his Pokémon were not listening, instead they were relieved to stop walking and some relaxation time, "When I ran away like a little kid, i'Aisha started following me, but no, I had to run off, and now she could be in danger, and once we left the whole plan got messed up! Now everyone will begin to wander in their own directions in the cave, and what the hell happens then? We all get lost? Killed? Starve to death?" He stomped his foot agaisnt the ground and the tempeture suddenly rose immensely, Michael stood up holding Pikachu with Squirtle as his leg and stopped still, as small pieces of rock began to fall off the walls and the floor began to vibrate, "Oh my God." He said, as a Pokémon he could not see let out a strong roar, "Squirtle return! Pikachu stay close to me!"

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    The Scyther had fainted and the women who was now boiled up with anger, stepped forward grinding her teeth. She looked like she was about to run forward and attack, but Light had already started to gather heat and flames in his mouth. He was not allowing the weird Moltres worshiper lay a finger on his mistress, and the flames collecting in his mouth was enough to make her run away. Sapphire smiled and knelt down to pet her Charmander, but she wasn't given the chance. Malex grabbed Sapphire and made way into the cave. The lost little vaporeon following them after licking his mater's body nearly in tears. Once they were in the cave, they heard i'Ashia's voice call after Micheal. It appeared that he ran down a different path and that the other students were all feeling lost. Sapphire didn't know what to do and felt as though Micheal running off was her fault. She grabbed the jacket she was wearing and smirked to herself.

"That's right." She whispered smiling in the direction i'Ashia had ran off into. "I'm still wearing Michael's jacket." She whispered. Malex was confused. He had yet to meet Michael and it wasn't like Sapphire had mentioned him. He raised an eyebrow and watched as Sapphire smiled.

"Strange girl... We're in the midst of danger and you still manage to smile." He stated, sighing slightly and hiding his face in the shadows of his hat. The chill of the cave soon hit them. It was almost an ice cold, but Malex simply did up his coat which was good enough to protect his body from the intense cold. Light and Sapphire shivered as the cold trickled down her back and she quickly returned the poor Charmander who's tail had nearly froze. The Vaporeon who had followed didn't seem too phased by the cold and simply sat besides Sapphire in silence, mourning it's master.

Sapphire looked down at the creature, only just noticing that he had followed them. She bent down and petted the blue Pokémon's head giving him as much comfort as she could. No amount of a soft touch would be enough to help the Pokémon feel better. Sapphire frowned. It was hard to lose someone dear to you. Sapphire's father had run off... Her mother committed suicide and her older brother Joshua had disappeared. For the Vaporeon to lose his master, who must have been like a parent to the Pokémon, was a terrible thing to happen. Thinking back to her own family quickly spiraled Sapphire into a pit of depression and Malex who was slowly figuring out this girl noticed her discomfort.

"Are you alright there Sapphire?" He whispered bowing down to the girl who just stroked the Erk with an emotionless face. She didn't know how to respond to that question. Since she had met Michael, i'Ashia and Malex, she faced emotion a lot more and felt happy even though she was in the pit of danger. Malex took her silence as a no to his question and grabbed Sapphire in a huge hug. She was quite startled by this, but the warmth of his body relaxed her and she opened up... hugging him back. "I'm going to get back to Kanto Sapphire... I- I want to see Summer again. The girl I like." He smirked and felt he was reassuring himself about something that really he doubted would happen. "And... I'll take you with me Sapphire. There must be someone you want to see again. I'll take you back to Kanto and, everyone here will survive. We'll all be OK." Malex gulped. He didn't believe what he was saying, but he knew he had to try and comfort the girl somehow and that was all he could think of. His first journey out of Kanto was becoming a right mess. He knew he should never have left the Region, but that gave him all the more will to get back their as a living body.

"Thank you." Sapphire whispered closing her eyes.

"Vaporeon..." Erk whispered, looking at the entrance of the cave and took a step towards it. He knew that once he was outside, Erk would be captured and most likely killed for helping the man who had helped the teens. However, the blue Pokémon knew he must face up to fate but Sapphire heard his movements and reached out stopping him from walking away. Sapphire gently smiled as the Pokémon turned back to the girl. His ears perked up and his carbon eyes glistened with Sapphire's reflection. "Va?"

Sapphire wiggled out of Malex's grasp and he too turned to look at the Pokémon. "If you go out there... something bad will happen because you helped us. I don't think your master would like to know that you've been hurt, but if you want to brave it out there and stay with your master's body... then we understand. However, both me and Malex would really appreciate your help if you would care to join us?" Sapphire hopped for the Vaporeon's company. It nodded but then ran out of the cave. Sapphire couldn't believe that he chose his master's corpse over her. She frowned but knew she could do nothing. She looked down at where Erk had sat and hugged herself. It wasn't as comforting as Malex, but it was all she's good for.

"Ah..." Malex said. "It's dragging that guy's body in here." Sapphire's head snapped up and she was delighted to see Erk dragging in it's master. Well... She wasn't delighted to see the dead body, but it meant that the Vaporeon could be joining them. "Ew... Ew... Ew.." Malex had to look away from the pale body, it was too much of a sight for him. Sapphire on the other hand wasn't affected by it, having to deal with her mothers body was a lot more shocking than this.

"Erk! Are you coming with us?!" She asked, finally beginning to wipe the mans blood off her face. The Vaporeon nodded and bit the book that the man was holding. Erk ran over to Sapphire and pushed the book to her and she picked it up. She was going to read it but the Vaporeon hit her with it's tail and shook his head. "W-What? You give this me but not allow me to read it?" Sapphire questioned not understanding it at all. The vaporeon nodded and Sapphire just looked at the book. It was made out of wood, and a carving of a bird on the front. This was different from the things of Moltres that was around the city. This one seemed to have a longer tail as well, with what seemed to be snow coming from it's tail.

Malex popped up and looked over Sapphire's shoulder. "Is that Articuno?" Malex asked. Sapphire shrugged and Vaporeon didn't answer the question as it was now whimpering over his Master's body. Erk then began to dig at the ground slowly beginning to cover his body. Malex shuddered at the burial but the Pokémon was just being loyal.

Once Erk was satisfied, the free of them began to venture on in the cave. Sapphire now had a keep of Erk's ball as it had rolled it to her after giving her the book, which was now placed in a bag. The cave was getting darker as they continued on, but Sapphire had a way to brighten things up. "Light, destroy this darkness!" She commanded and the orange charmander was free. It roared and the tip of it's tail lit up the path allowing them to see where they were going. Erk looked around cautiously trying to recognize the cave as it had traveled with it's master a few times before, but Erk did not know the place as well as that man.

"Should we have really left the students back there?" Malex asked.

"Well.. They had a choice to follow us... Plus I don't think they were very welcoming to us. I think I was the reason Michael and i'Ashia had an argument." Sapphire sighed. Gilbert had popped into her mind and she could remember him and her playing together. As she walked, the meowth's bell on her neck made a soft sound and Erk looked up at her. He closed his eyes and smiled, for his master wore a bell on his wrist and it jingled every time he commanded Erk. Of course, the bell was hidden by his attire, so the sound was more mystical. Still, it came as a comfort to the Vaporeon. "Still... I wander what that book is all about." Sapphire muttered, knowing that Erk would not let her even lift the cover.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    Michael shuddered and placed his hand over his mouth trying to lower the sound of his now heavy breathing, he could not see anything and hopefully the creature which roared could not see him, he quickly moved his hand and picked up his Squirtle, Pikachu was already in his arms, he began to jog in the opposite direction of the roar but he could hear heavy footstomps behind him, "Oh my God, I don't believe I am doing this, but Pikachu, use Thundershock once and light up the place." With a flash of pure white light, the section of the cave they stood in lit up, and Fire Pokémon lay all around the cave sleeping, Michael gasped in shock and they lifted their heads, "Oh great, we are lost in a cave, full of Pokémon? Remind you of Lost Leaf Forest?" He said sighing, "Pikachu stop using Thundershock!" The white light weakened and faded, and the cave became unvisible again.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Natasha lifted her head when she saw the others enter the cave and quickly followed the other students. She shivered as the temperature in the cave started to get colder and colder and the chill raced down her spine. Helen, due to her now very warm temperature, didn't feel the cold as badly as her trainer. When the Flareon saw Natasha start to shiver, she jumped up into her arms and cuddled as close to her trainer as she could, trying to share her warmth with her. The girl smiled and hugged Helen close to her. Natasha's smile grew when she felt the Flareon purr in order to comfort her.

Then Natasha heard i'Aisha and Micheal argue about whether or not to leave someone behind. The result was Micheal wondering off and i'Aisha following right after him. The girl frowned and she looked over at the other students to see their confused look. It seemed that they had looked up to i'Aisha and Micheal as kind of the leaders of the group. Actually...Natasha herself had done the same thing. She didn't know why but the two seem to have a leadership like quality about them.

Then a girl with a Charmander, a boy and a Vaporeon that didn't look like it belonged to either of them appeared in the cave. Natasha watched silently as they had a bit of a conversation with the Water Jet Pokemon and saw it drag it's old master into the cave. The girl flinched when she saw the corpse, but didn't say anything. Then the girl and boy got a book and said something about Articuno before walking deeper into the cave. Natasha thought about whether or not she should follow them, but decided that it wouldn't do any good if she just stand around and so ran after them. The other students doing the same.

"Hey! You guys there!" Natasha shouted, hoping to get their attention as she neared them. "Who are you?"

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    Rehom was running down a path in the cave where jet saw sleeping pokémon on both sides. He was wimmpering which ment the pokémon were strong. The team kept running until they ran into a solid something. One of the pokémon arose from its sleeping position to face jet eye to eye. All you could see were its red eyes beaming a glare at jet. If we caught this pokémon then maybe it can lead us out. Rehoma said to himself.

"Ok jet lets go, scatch!" Rehoma wispered to jet trying not to wake the other ones. Jet swiped at the re3d eyes a couple of inches away. It hit because The pokémon wimpered when the claws connected. I wonder if jet knows a new attack. Maybe he knows water gun. Rehoma thought.

"Ok jet lets try a new attack water gun!" He wispered a little louder than last time. Let didn't know whathe was talking about so he used scratch. It hit again as the claws were red hitting his nose. The wild beast stummbled back a few steps getting ready to attack He carged at him And hit, but not with his head. You could hear jet struggle to get loose from its grasp. Meoweth sitting next to Rehoma was watching the battle with his cat eyes.

"Jet return youv'e taken to much damage," Rehoma said as he pointed the ball toward jet. Meoweth knew he was about to get to fight when he heard the first word come out of his mouth. The eager meoweth jumped in front of the pokémon.

"Furry cutter meoweth," Rehoma said. The meoweth charged at him knowing where he is and hit him dead on. Meoweth kept hitting the whinning pokémon with devestating blows. Rehoma saw a little light come from the opponets mouth. It got brilghter and brighter in a few seconds. The pokémon blew its cover as the blast came out of its mouth. Meoweth saw it coming and swiftly dodged it.

"Ok meoweth time for one more attack then I'll try to catch it. Furry cutter," Rehoma said shifting his feet in excitement, The furry cutter hit the mad houndour in the head repetedly. The houndour tried one more time with the ember, but again meoweth dodged and hit. Now its time to try for this houndour. Rehoma thought as he pulled a ball from his pocket. He threw the ball where the red eyes were. The ball gave out a red wisp that seemed to glow as the houndour was sucked in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back