• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
    Years
    I just visited Serebii, and it appears they made a special feature Pokéarth, it's a Pokémon World Map with all regions, routes, and everything.

I know The Captain's World Map is a Prototype one, But maybe he can base on the Serebii World Map, that would be more honest to the Anime too, since he wants to create the perfect pokémon game.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Thats not exactly what i would e exact if i where you. I mean orre is supposed to be somewhere in arizona not big land above kanto jhoto.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
    i didnt no there was going to be an online version and an offline version
    i thouht that they would have the story online.

as in u can see wat ur doing in the story and they can see wat there doing in the story so they dont interfere u could make it so u couldnt see other peoples story hapnin

ive seen this in another game im sure

Last edited:

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    i didnt no there was going to be an online version and an offline version
    i thouht that they would have the story online.

as in u can see wat ur doing in the story and they can see wat there doing in the story so they dont interfere u could make it so u couldnt see other peoples story hapnin

ive seen this in another game im sure

just to answer this before you get twelve or so responces:
    1.) There will be only one version, it is neither on or off line, you can trade over the internet, and can have up to 30 people on one map
    2.) Online trading has been in several other RPG maker made games

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    just to answer this before you get twelve or so responces:
    1.) There will be only one version, it is neither on or off line, you can trade over the internet, and can have up to 30 people on one map
    2.) Online trading has been in several other RPG maker made games

No, you're wrong...You'll be able to select whether you want to play online or if you want to play offline when you start the game up. While playing online, you can see other players and chat/trade/battle with them. While playing offline, you're the only person playing the game, just like any other Pokemon game.

Actually know what you're talking about before answering something please.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I.E, Pokemon Battle Master, Pokemon Master Breeder, Pokemon (Insert title here) Master. Yada yada. Get what I mean?

I have an Idea!!!!!

Maybe we can buy a Title if we meet a certain criteria. Like if we win 200 battle out of 0 we can buy a Title that acknowledges us as a Battle Master.

Years
    I have an Idea!!!!!

Maybe we can buy a Title if we meet a certain criteria. Like if we win 200 battle out of 0 we can buy a Title that acknowledges us as a Battle Master.

Mhmmmmmm.....i like that..... =)

According to my definition, an online/off line game is a game played on, and off line. =)

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm glad you like it, It took me a good 10 seconds to come up with it.:P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    since it is one game, but with two playable modes, it does not match the definition of either an on or off line game
    Oh? Please show me a definitive website or reference which gives that definition, and I'll give you a copy of the Pokemon The Lost World right now.

no, I'm not serious you idiot

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I have an Idea!!!!!

Thats sort of like Pokemon Battle Revolution, except you don't have to buy the title it just goes on your battle pass (trainer card).

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    That could happen too, as soon as you buy the title it shows up on your trainer card.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I could actually support this idea, but I think it would work with badges, league wins, and special events. Of course you should also have the ability to choose which title you want displayed.

For example, in the future, someone wins a special Halloween Battling Tournament taking place in Lavender Town, and along with some money as a prize, they also get the title of "Halloween '08 Tournament Champion", and this gets displayed on your trainer card for everyone to see.

Atomic Reactor

You could just have a record on your trainer card of every achievement you've... achieved. :)

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
    Sure, it's worked pretty well with the Xbox360 didn't it? Lol.

Pokemon achievements: Win 1,000 battles in a row without turning off game, curb stomping 10 pikachus in a minute, chasing bellsprouts with hedge clippers, etc. <3

But seriously, question; what would you think of a World Cup type deal? It's probably already been either mentioned, or covered by the Team, but after snatching up every badge (Supposing we have enough hours to spend, lol) we could sign up for an Online world tournament; by choosing.... Say, 20 players who have around at least 3 Lv. 70 Pokemon, they would duke it in a battle royale style tournament. The minner could get.... Hell, I dunno, a shiny name plate?

Again, if it's already been covered, shoot me or ignore me. Peace.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
    sounds like a really good idea but i dont think it could work online because of how long players may want to be on and different time zones etc.

but good idea on the whole

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    If we were to have a world cup, we would have to have regional qualifying tournaments at each of the major regions, that way we could only have about 6 ( kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, orre, orange isles* ) people qualified to fight for the major world tournament. It just seems alot more plausible.

* Sevii Islands can be considered part of the Kanto region, and could even be the spot for the Kanto qualifying tournament.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back