• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    No not taking it away I mean like changing like they do in the Pokemon Special Manga

Atomic Reactor

The patter will probably change for certain places though

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yeah I know, I'm not really good at that but I'll wait, does anyone no how much RAM it'll use?

Atomic Reactor

But he said earlier that the game will be about 3 GB
    =/

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    you should remember the order of the regions of japan (pokemon world) when making this (if we can just walk over which im pretty sure your not allowed to do in Japan for the Regions) Shinnou is on top then Jhoto and Kanto and then Honnen or however you spell them

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    no idea.
    But he said earlier that the game will be about 3 GB
    =/

Thats exactly what I'm worried about about my comp's only abotu 1 GB, so I asked my dad and a computer teacher abotu if I could use something w/ more GB's and they said it all depends on how much RAm is used, I'm worried ...

Does anyone know what sort of over worlds he's using, because GBA overworlds would look rather weird in my opinion

Last edited:
    Years
  • Timekaiser Good point, I'm sure CA has thought of that.
    And BaconBoy94, overworld sprites will be FR/LG
    What do you mean GBA sprites will look, weird?

Atomic Reactor

anything that has to do with the storyline.
    so TR E4 just... anything that has to go along with the story.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Sorry I didn't understand, it was kind of vague

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018

Was it?

Wast it?

Seriously I didn't think it was oops,

Atomic Reactor

It was a glitch with when he posted.
    Let's just forget about it.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    This game is great! I'm pretty sure it could even top the 'real' pokemon games. My only concern is that it will involve too much from the anime (I think that's how you spell it. =/ ). It's nice to make the game more 'realistic', but I don't think it would be good to have entire cities based of of ones anime exclusive. Small cameos I would be fine with, but I'm not so keen on the idea of having an entire region based off of something only seen in the show (orange islands). I think it's fine having extremely large cities, unlike some people, but I think it would be convenient to have something like hotels near the entrances to the city. That way, if your last pokemon is poisoned, you can enter the hotel and pay a small price to heal your pokemon before it faints if a pokemon center is too far away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back