• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
  • Excuse Me!!!

Listen, you don't know what I've done do you... no, you don't. You don't know what I've made, or accomplished, no... you don't. Making a remark like was completely rude and uncalled for. Maybe a better thing to say would've been
    But no, you decided to be rude and inconsiderate for what you do not know. I've made plenty of things that 99% of the community doesn't even know about. To make a remark like that is just going to bring you more rude replies, and a bad rep. And if you didn't know, I make concepts for all my maps before I construct them. Alright! The concepts for Route 2, Viridian Forest, Pewter City, and Route 3 have already been made. So in fact, I have been working in order.

You should watch what you say. Next time I wont be so nice.

This conversation is over.

Sorry, I'm really sorry. I guess I wasn't thinking when I did that, I'm really, really sorry. I got myself into a mess, didn't I?

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Sorry, I'm really sorry. I guess I wasn't thinking when I did that, I'm really, really sorry. I got myself into a mess, didn't I?

Its alright, just be sure to watch what you say. It can be really rude or hurtful sometimes.

This looks really great! Best of luck Captain.
    Thank you triple_black_togetic, the support is appreciated.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey Captain Arcane!
    What's up?
    How is everything going?
    I know this is old, butt, u did say u were releasing this as a full version, right?
    I 4get... :P
    Well, GL! ^^

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • EDIT: Yeah, nobody's posted, and I have a update! (The big space before the Edit is to grab someone's attention...) Anyways I now know how to display HTML codes,(Lightning told me) And, you can now post the banners in your forum!

Here's a banner. :3

Pokémon the Lost World

HTML:
    [url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=96483"][img]https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/RosenquistC/NewBanner.png[/img][/url]
    Here's another banner... :3

Pokémon the Lost World

HTML:
    [url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=96483"][img]https://img208.imageshack.us/img208/548/jfkqb7.png[/img][/url]
    Hope you like them!

I hope everybody likes these banners! (I just think nobody payed attention to them over the 'problem' in the message. Let's not talk about that problem, though...)

EDIT: Right, I forgot to reply to sonic smash down.
    seriously, the capt has the right to keep some stuff he's already done to himself so calm down about that.
    Yeah, I wasn't really thinking about that...

he probally already has done it
    I don't think I was thinking about that...
    edit: its fine man just calm down when you post

Well, I'm happy that everybody forgave me. Once again, Sorry Captain Arcane!

EDIT 2: This is to Eeveon:
    Hey Captain Arcane!
    What's up?
    How is everything going?
    I know this is old, butt, u did say u were releasing this as a full version, right?
    I 4get... :P
    Well, GL! ^^
    Yeah, the Cap'n is going to release the final version ONLY. No, betas or demos. So... Yeah. :)

EDIT 3: Hey, I found something! Captain Arcane is the Captain of the project!
    *crickets chirping*
    Okay! I know it's not funny...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009
    i love the new viridian city:D and all the new variations of orange island pokemon^^ your game is going to be beautiful and one of the very best:D

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Captain Arcane-
    I have been watching this thread for quite some time now, and I am astounded at your dedication and commitment to truly make the pokemon gaming community a better place. I think it goes without saying that every bit of support you receive along the way is completely well earned. If there is anything I want for a game of this quality, it is simply for the process of creating it to be taken slowly and efficiently. The way you have constructed pallet town, Viridian city, and route one would truly make the designers of the real pokemon fire red and leaf green games envy you. They are what I can safely call the best representation of them that the pokemon era has ever seen. I am confident that you and your team's dedication towards creating this game will continue. Ignore all the comments that you might be receiving about "When will the game be out" and take as much time as you need. Also, I am truly happy that you made the choice of not releasing any beta's. It simply makes the game seem rushed. I want to say on behalf of this thread's supporters that your talent in this project will never cease to amaze us.

Thank you for what I am confident will be truly the best pokemon game of all time!

Pogogo63

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • i have an idea for the game, you could add special areas which aren't in the real games and put i in places people wouln't think.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Captain Arcane-
    I have been watching this thread for quite some time now, and I am astounded at your dedication and commitment to truly make the pokemon gaming community a better place. I think it goes without saying that every bit of support you receive along the way is completely well earned. If there is anything I want for a game of this quality, it is simply for the process of creating it to be taken slowly and efficiently. The way you have constructed pallet town, Viridian city, and route one would truly make the designers of the real pokemon fire red and leaf green games envy you. They are what I can safely call the best representation of them that the pokemon era has ever seen. I am confident that you and your team's dedication towards creating this game will continue. Ignore all the comments that you might be receiving about "When will the game be out" and take as much time as you need. Also, I am truly happy that you made the choice of not releasing any beta's. It simply makes the game seem rushed. I want to say on behalf of this thread's supporters that your talent in this project will never cease to amaze us.

Thank you for what I am confident will be truly the best pokemon game of all time!

Pogogo63

Wow,

Thank you so much Pogogo63. Because of people like you, even more people can understand this massive undertaking. With the determination of our spirits, and supporters, we can all acomplish this daunting obstical. I thank you Pogogo63 from the bottom of my heart for that beautiful reply and amazing coment. And another big thank you for understanding the reason for why no beta nor demos will be released.

If what you say is indeed true, or, most agreed on. Then I'm estatic to be the person who has created the perfect representation of these maps.

Thank you
    Captain Arcane :pirate:

i love the new viridian city:D and all the new variations of orange island pokemon^^ your game is going to be beautiful and one of the very best:D

Thank you very much KyuuketsukiX. Your support only brings progress and hapiness to the whole team. Thank you.

And on behalf of the whole team, we thank you for everyones loyal support. You all are the backbone to this project.

Thank you everyone,
    The Pokemon The Lost World Team

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
  • ^^ good to see that everyone (or at least, many people) is understanding the time it takes and many other decisions you took =] looks like everything is now happening perfectly fine

now, take Pogogo63 words if they were as inspiring for you as they were for me, and keep it up because it is, as him said, the best game ever, was the best and will forever be the best! doesnt matter how tough times are, i know you can handle this, you and your team ;]

i wont say good luck, but excellent luck on the game!

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    I have an idea!!!

Ok you should have a side quests.

Like:
    -- Take Misty back to get her bike on Route 1, with her following you like Cheryl etc. from D/P, where there is a double battle system from her house/Gym to the bike site.
    -- Quest for the Moon Stone. You can go back to Mount Moon after a certain amount of time or travel, and look for the Big Moon Stone where there, you can get 1 Moon Stone during every day.
    -- Other sides quest to be determined.

But you should so do that! I know I am in Pkmn: Infinity.

Credit to my friend Cameron on the idea though.

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
    Years
  • I have an idea!!!

Ok you should have a side quests.

Like:
    -- Take Misty back to get her bike on Route 1, with her following you like Cheryl etc. from D/P, where there is a double battle system from her house/Gym to the bike site.
    -- Quest for the Moon Stone. You can go back to Mount Moon after a certain amount of time or travel, and look for the Big Moon Stone where there, you can get 1 Moon Stone during every day.
    -- Other sides quest to be determined.

But you should so do that! I know I am in Pkmn: Infinity.

Credit to my friend Cameron on the idea though.

believe me, Captain Arcane is going to include MANY sidequests, words by him.
    And I believe him.

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
  • yeah, im sure ive heard (read) about new areas, NPCs and quests, not once, but many times...

now, some questions..

on the first post you said that there will be a phoning system, right? so, is it going to be like private messaging?

and about re-battling gym leaders, will their pokemon be stronger as you advance (like more badges)?

you know there are some tile errors in the maps, right?

good luck and keep it up =]

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • yeah, im sure ive heard (read) about new areas, NPCs and quests, not once, but many times...

now, some questions..

on the first post you said that there will be a phoning system, right? so, is it going to be like private messaging?

and about re-battling gym leaders, will their pokemon be stronger as you advance (like more badges)?

you know there are some tile errors in the maps, right?

good luck and keep it up =]
    A phoning system?
    I'm so behind... <__<

Years
  • great work Captain

question: will you include yourself in the game as like champion of the world or something, because that would be pretty cool.

~and~

will you include changes made with the release of platinum

if these questions are already answered someone let me know

again Captain and Lost World Team, amazing game

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • What would be so bad about that? CR was a great game, DG just had family issues which took precedent over the project. But I'm sure this game will be great no matter what happens.

Waudby

I think he meant that it will be so popular and then just be cancelled.

And to that I say, I wont let it, atm I'm helping Captain Arcane with some scripting issues in sphere, so I know that alot of work is still being done on the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back