• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I have a quick little question, about the day/night system (if there is one)
    Will it be a sped up time thing or normal time? Cuz if it's a sped up time thing, 1 hour in our time could equal = 5 hours in pkmn game time, so then you'd have to make camp or something, or stay at a pokemon center?

I duno, more or an idea then a question o:

Atomic Reactor

cause it's not coming out soon.
    lol.
    no demo. so... uh yeah.
    sorry to abruptly burst your bubble
    :P

Atomic Reactor

And you know, even the post right above yours stated that it won't be coming out anytime soon.

please be a little more observant next time
    >_<'

monarc

Cute! A Pokemon Adventure
    Years
  • To Cap'n Arcane and the Crew,

first of all, YAAAYY!!!!! Thank you so much for all f your hard work and dedication to this project. It truly is the epitome of not just yours and mine, but every fan of Pokemon for this game to truly be a reality. You have sown many hours of work into this game, and each and every hour put into this, will be reaped with many bonuses in store! Hell, show the finished product to any game developer and you will surely get the job, haha!! Thank you SOOO much Capt. Arcane (and motley crew ^-^) for truly encompassing the true dream of any Pokemon player =D. I am humbly awaiting its arrival, and will wait any length of time =D.

Secondly, Will online be the only mode of the game? Or is there a separate 1-player "mode"? Sorry if the question has been asked :S

Your dude downunder

~Ridic

PS you guys have my full support =D. YAY

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
    Years
  • Secondly, Will online be the only mode of the game? Or is there a separate 1-player "mode"? Sorry if the question has been asked :S

yes, there will be an offline mode too, and ys that question was asked earlier.

monarc

Cute! A Pokemon Adventure
    Years
  • oops my bad... i just thought because lots of the recent talk has been about the online, i am silly lol :p i actually DID read the first post >__> i have read the whole thread anyway..

TLW RULES!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    oops my bad... i just thought because lots of the recent talk has been about the online, i am silly lol :p i actually DID read the first post >__> i have read the whole thread anyway..

TLW RULES!
    Thanks for your support! We enjoy commends like those :p

thewolfpwns

Psh, Yeah...
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Wow. This game looks absolutely fantastic. Everything is created and presented in such a manner that even Nintendo should be jealous!

I wish you the best of luck with this project, and I have no doubts that you will continue to amaze me, along with many other fans, with phenomenal work.

Awesome job!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2012
    Respect... Respect...
    I thought Pkmn Raptor is a brilliant hack, but this here [imo] seems to be equal with it...

your plans/ideas are really great...

- is it true that there will be no demo? and is it possile to say, how long it will take to finish?^^

Atomic Reactor

2)True, no demo.
    3) It will take a while. Don't ask when... it will just happen.

On a side note!
    um... i have nothing to report. <_<'
    sorry.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2009
    will anime only locations like sunny town and inland city be making an appearence?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back