• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    so yeah lets do this now or ask more questons related to lost world

additionally, qw, the point of this thread is not to talk about what we would like to see in the game. nor is it a place to find out all the game's secrets. if we did that, then it wouldn't be a very fun game, because we'd already know everything. its like buying a game guide to a game that you havn't even played yet - it takes all the fun out of it.

and Con~, i have to concede the point. i can't remember what my argument against it was, but i can't come up with anything new. so lets hope that they don't give a rat's ass about the game :)

qw

Years
  • Excuse me qw, but they are in fact, talking about Pokémon the Lost World. And obviously, the subject has changed to copyright information pertaining to Pokémon the Lost World. So, that "is" the subject of talk, and not New Island.

additionally, qw, the point of this thread is not to talk about what we would like to see in the game. nor is it a place to find out all the game's secrets. if we did that, then it wouldn't be a very fun game, because we'd already know everything. its like buying a game guide to a game that you havn't even played yet - it takes all the fun out of it.

sorry
    Pokémon the Lost World

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years

• No, its oaky. You don't have to say sorry. We're just saying that you have to be carefull of spamming, and remember to stay on topic. If you want to change the topic, you should ask, but if no one answers you, then that means no one wants to talk about it. And means there is no reason to push it upon others to talk about it.

Again, your fine, just remember to only ask questions that you have utterly no idea how to answer yourself, and to be carefull of spamming. It's okay to be excited, but just remember to follow the rules. I am very grateful to have such an eager supporter, and I thank you.

Just remember to follow the rules,
    Captain Arcane :pirate:

Crett

That Popcorn Guy
    Years
  • Er, I'd say something about this subject, but I don't know crap about things like this, so I'll just ask a question..
    Will most legendaries just stay in one place, waiting for you to walk up to it and attack it?
    and will you use original music, or make your own?
    Will the level cap stay 100?
    ......And why are the towns and cities so....FUDGEMONGOUS?
    (Fudgemongous: Humongous.)
    Lots of questions here, huh?

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    the level cap is 100, the cities are so big so as to accomodate many players[as most of it is online] and to provide authenticity, the legendaries we don't know yet [he hasn't told us] and hte music i forget

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    FUDGEMONGOUS ...? Nice Word. Any way Didn't Ca, say something about a white rock on route 3?

Atomic Reactor

well, virtual chatot was making music for us.
    But, since he has left, I'm assuming we will need to find someone to make music.
    To the best of my knowledge, we will be using custom music.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Just one word: wow

I would like to propose an idea:
    Maybe you could make water underwater. This may sound stupid, but it actually really exists! You could dive in it, and there could be rare pokémon or items...

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
  • Just one word: wow

I would like to propose an idea:
    Maybe you could make water underwater. This may sound stupid, but it actually really exists! You could dive in it, and there could be rare pokémon or items...

Do you mean like R/S/E underwater, where you could catch Relicanths and find rare items?

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Will the Pokemon League happen every 2 months, like in the show? Or every 2 weeks or just whenever.

This game is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Do you mean like R/S/E underwater, where you could catch Relicanths and find rare items?

Well, no, that's not what I mean. Too bad I can't find it on the Internet. It's something we learned in biology, at school. There is water that is just heavier than "normal" water. Because of this, this water lies under the normal water, making "lakes" under water. It has its own specific fauna and flora.

So this could mean you can "dive" in this water, when you're already underwater.

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Sounds good for extra places to explore. COuld turn a bit unrealistic though. You would need something like the Aquamole from Ranger and you would only be able to use water Pokemon because of the Presure or something.

Would you be able to hatch an egg in Fiore? The professor there says that there hasn't been a successful egg hatch there after you do the Manaphy Ranger NET Mission.

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    the fact that there are pokemon themselves is completely unrealistic. your point?

and i think the heavy water that he's talking about is really just water thats under alot of pressure, like the kind that humans need special subs to go under with, like alvin. the pressure of the water makes it very hard for most animals to live there. its like at the very bottom at the seafloor.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Wow, a lot more questions to be answered.

runner12326
    I have gotten your application, but OmegaGroudon has't returned yet, and he is a project lader. And all applications are deliberated through myself, and project leaders. I'm not sure how long it will take for Omega to return, so I cannot say when we'll have you application done. Just be patient, this game isn't going anywere, except for up. ^_^

The Indigo League will be open to anyone, at anytime, offline. But if you will be playing online, I'm going to try to make it about once a week, or something. I haven't really decided on it yet.

And no, I did not say anything about the white rock on route 3. Its still a secret. But I can assure you that it is not a moonstone.

Many of your other questions will be answered in the next update everyone. So if you didn't get a reaply, then that most likely means I'm keeping it a surprise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back