• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Come on Scienceboy, leave his typo a lone.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Oh god don't ask that. If you want to know if he's on check the who's on block at the bottom of the homepage. He hasen't posted in a while and doesn't do so often, so just chill and wait. *Swear word, swear word, & a third, swear word*

Years
    hey there, i just recently heard of Pokemon the Lost World, and i'm untalented when it comes to graphics and all of that, but if it makes any difference you've got my support 120%. this is pretty much the coolest thing i've ever heard of and i wish you all the best in making it come to life!!

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    WOW
    I doubt it, Captain Arcane might be a very fast and great mapper but even he can't go that fast!
    Plus think of his size standard and quality standard!

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    hey there, i just recently heard of Pokemon the Lost World, and i'm untalented when it comes to graphics and all of that, but if it makes any difference you've got my support 120%. this is pretty much the coolest thing i've ever heard of and i wish you all the best in making it come to life!!
    Lave a look at the open positions on the front page, there may be something you have a talent for.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    What the?

I'm not gone you guys, I posted a message last week. You're acting as if I got up and left. I'm still here. Nothing to create a whole conversation about. I check the thread every day, more than once. And for the past few days, there hasn't been any reason for me to say anything.

Oh, and welcome rystar. Its nice to see a new fan. Though, I am curious. Where did you about the Lost World?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back