• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

zirico

M.C.F.C
Years
  • hey, good post, maxipower 90. i have also pondered how the huge cities will be filled, but i guess it will be up to CA and his imagination. i liked some of your ideas though :)

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • I have a question regarding the hoen region: will there be a road system?
    In r/s/e, wally says that his parents are waiting outside in their car to take him to venturf town, and you came to little root town in a truck, but then in the routs, there are no roads and the routs would be too small for a truck to drive through anyway unless it was an atv, which is unlikely. Will this be adressed will it be taken out, or will there be roads between cities in this game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Just wanted to wish you guys working on this the best of luck, this looks like it is going to be great!
    Can't wait for the release ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    wow this looks like a really cool game!!! hopefully it will be finished and will be released!!! just a question imkinda new to this. U made this whole game from scratch???

if your open to ideas and it may even be too late to do this. if you've seen the anime show, what i've wante to see in all the pokemon games ive played is the way pokemon go in/out of their pokeballs. the way it looks when u return and send a pokemon with the red beam. wouldnt that make nintendo jealous?! = )

Last edited:

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    I guess I could do red particle animations for pokemon leaving and entering pokeballs, if the captain wants it.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yum, contests. I'm really interested to see how CA will do those...

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
  • i know, i cant really imagine how he will impliment it as it would be a completly new system from the CBS that would be be created from scratch, + things such as combinations would make it very complicatted and unnecassery.

Years
  • No clue, don't know, not gonna find out.
    Haven't spoken to the guy in months.
    Gettin a little tired of it.
    scratch that, Im getting extremely fed up is more like it.

Wish i could answer your questions.
    but i myself am not updated one bit you guys aren't.

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Arcane goes through extremely long periods of time without communicating with anyone. Everyone's completely in the dark about it, even staff members. I've been accepted to the staff over a month ago, and I'd like some kind of assignment, or just SOMETHING to let me know I can contribute to this project. However, I've gotten almost no communication about anything.

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2015
    This game looks to be really bad ###. I can't wait for the release guys.

Years
  • I wasn't told anything of new staff members or ANYTHING.
    Moose i didn't even know you were on staff till i checked that thing.
    Nobody tells me anything, i dont like this.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Well, just for your information, I'm part of the staff too, but I haven't got any assignment yet...

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
  • i dont mean to be negative but i have not seen anything of any significance come out of this thread for a very long while, its hard to stay as enthusiastic, when we get so little info on how the game is going. plus on the current events page that was last updated an age ao it says that there will be screenshots of gameplay soon, and that never resulted in anything.... it would be nice to hear from the captain. once again i dont mean to be discouraging ecause i love this game and it would distgust me if anyone did anything that could discourage the PLW team.

~zirico~

Years
  • See this is the problem, no offense miracli, but i havent the slightest clue who you are, and to hear your on staff, i don't know about it?!
    Not good.

Zirico im glad your saying that cause now i don't feel crazy here for thinking that this is getting, repetitive, annoying, anything you can think of.
    Just ridiculous i think..ugh

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I last heard from his..late january early feb?
    what about you

He never spoke to me. Atomic Reactor was the one who told me that I was offered a spot. All I got from "Captain" was a PM saying I was accepted, and all I got from Atomic Reactor was an account in the "exclusive" staff forum.

And no, there is no real content in the staff forum.

i dont mean to be negative but i have not seen anything of any significance come out of this thread for a very long while, its hard to stay as enthusiastic, when we get so little info on how the game is going. plus on the current events page that was last updated an age ao it says that there will be screenshots of gameplay soon, and that never resulted in anything.... it would be nice to hear from the captain. once again i dont mean to be discouraging ecause i love this game and it would distgust me if anyone did anything that could discourage the PLW team.

~zirico~

No wonder! This project has a large number of staff members, vast majority of whom have never done anything, and most of whom don't know anything about each other. To make matters worse, our so-called "Captain" consistently refuses to show his face for long periods of time. And if we ever ask about his absence, he just flips out at us, like it's all somehow OUR fault that he completely leaves us in the dark.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back