• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

zirico

M.C.F.C
Years
  • Great maps so far ,but who gets Charmander and are there 4th gen pokemon.

ash will probably get charmnder later on in the game like he does in the anime and you can pick it for yor starter if yu want. there will be 4th gen pokemon in sinnoh and maybe almia if it is included.

~zirico~

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • yeah, the captain said a while back that fourth gen stuff will be used,

btw, who are all the posts from todoroki, is it April fools, or did he figure out how to hack the pokecommunity like everyone thought he could?

Atomic Reactor

It's an april fools joke.

All 4th gen stuff WILL be in

joeloa

booklover88
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I was just wondering about the HM's. Will Flash be one?
    Also, will there be more underwater/diving activities? I know that there will be diving in hoenn, but will other regions also have diving?

Years
  • what I'm doing for my game is making HMs automatic, like in Pokemon Ranger where you can just ride on water pokemon big enough to carry you instead of teaching something Surf. You can't use the moves in-battle anymore (except like Goldeen who learns Waterfall by leveling) but you also don't get stuck with moves like Flash or carrying around HM slaves like Bibarel.

Just a thought.

Naroko

Shadow Reaper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    couldnt flash be changed for a flashlight or something because if there are 16 HM all my pokemons would have at least 3

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • the pokemon are going to have more than four moves the igher level they get, and moves themselves have levels, so hms could have alot more power than normal, and if a level hundred pokemon that has level ten hm moves, then there would not be much of a disadvantage

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    An idea that I just thought of would be to mimic Emerald in the fact that the rival thief gangs, Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, etc., would fight each other for control of the world.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Hello only need that you were answering a question to me ... where the hack can disburden if available this one, that must not do this question but please to answer me .. (pardon for my English but it he,she is that I am Spanish) to say to me the exact place or the number of the pag.thanxx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back