• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon:The Power Of One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    if sayin' the truth-really bad,I need thosee tiles and that vince_27 told me that he will insert them but he didn't
    I hate people that say they'll help you and they don't~!

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    This is a great hack keep it up, and i hope eventually you get someone to insert the tiles 4 you. Its good that someone is finally going through with this hack. Good Luck :).

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    Why don't you post in the sticky help thread in Team Discussions forum requesting for a Tile Inserter . Or search the entire forum for ' Tile Inserter ' . This will give the name of a tile inserter or you can look up at the person who wrote the tile inserting tutorial . Finally , request them to insert the tiles .

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    OK I want to say that today I'm going to vacation,but don't worry,I found a tile inserter which is expert,so when I'll back expect to see some major changes at this hack (=

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    Great to know :)
    Do ya know when should we expect new updates or even new beta? :)
    Yes,I send the hack to the tile inserter and when he finishes the tile inserting I'll dtart to work on the game,also I want that the beta will be until the 1st orange island gym of cissy,so if you can insert her sprite I would be greatful (=
    I planed puzzles for all of the gyms also (=
    als maybe I'll put an extra gym featuring one of hoen's gym leader in because thy're sprites are allready in so why not?

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    Told ya I would get you a TI . Did you edit Pallet Town to include Prof.Oak's full lab ( with ranch ) ?
    I can map now . So PM me for help .

Years
    onyx79

I have to say I have been watching this form/post's for a while and I have to say this to you onyx79 "dude this looks like it will be a Great hack" anyway I was trying to play the beta and I have no idea how to boot it up??? and for tile'ing I have no idea how to edit tile's But i hope you get some one to do it for you!! Because I am sure this will be a hit hack game!!! anyway cant you use A-map (advance Map) to do what you need because it is easy to do the edit the maps on the rom but idk if you can use a-map for the project you are doing!! if so that will be an easy task for me to do if you look into it and if it will work. I will use a-map to help you!! Anyway will some one tell me how to boot up the beta anyway like i said onyx79 I will help you with anything you can!!

Thanks,
    B A.K.A. Brandon 

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    OK guys I'm back from the trip,I want to say that now after the tile inserting will be finished I'll start to work seriously on the game,also I have a new idea for the game,after I'll finally finish it I will update it with weekly DLC patches.
    what will they include?first they allways will have new trainers,but those trainers will be your's everyone with 30 post or more will be able to request only 1 trainer for the hack,you can choose your name,trainer sprite,pokemon's,items,things you'll say and your location,I will not put costume pokemon moves since it takes too many time and I want to add lots of trainers.also you would be able to choose every pokemon from gen 1-3 but no legenderis.
    also after the final event I've decided to put some more islands that will feature pummelo(the legaue of curse)and legenderis which you wouldn't been able to catch on the other islands,of curse every legendry will have an event.
    also about the game HM's:flamethrower will replace flash and maybe will have a new abillity which related to ice melting,also there will be a new HM that will give you to close whirlphool's much like G\S\C.
    that's all for now have fun (=

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    My trainer request :
    Name : Shrey
    Type : Ace Trainer
    Place : Pallet Town
    or
    Water near Pallet Town .
    Pokemons :
    Pupitar Lv. 30
    Noctowl Lv.29
    Umbreon Lv. 29
    Arecanine Lv. 31
    Lower the levels if these are too tough .

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    My trainer request :
    Name : Shrey
    Type : Ace Trainer
    Place : Pallet Town
    or
    Water near Pallet Town .
    Pokemons :
    Pupitar Lv. 30
    Noctowl Lv.29
    Umbreon Lv. 29
    Arecanine Lv. 31
    Lower the levels if these are too tough .
    hmmm OK I will put your trainer now,but only this,the other trainers I put when I finish this game....

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    Maybe new events can be placed like full Oak's lab .
    @onyx79-
    I am getting crazy to help .
    hmmm you can edit the screen,you told me that you're good at this (=
    you see I want to do most of this hack alone or at least trying to do this,I don't wanna bother other people in pc....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back