• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon TRIANGLE

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Pokémon TRIANGLE
    Intro​
    Hello guys! I'm glad to represent my own idea of a new Pokémon-game as the concepts of one fully fan-made Pokémon-game: Pokémon Triangle. I know, this name can sound little bit unimaginative, but in purpose inventing such a name took both a lot of time and a lots of creativity and imagination.

Since I was joining to this fandom, I dreamed for making my own Pokémon-game with new regions, characters and even Pokémon Anime-seasons based to my own concepts. In last few years, I found the world of ROM-hacks and fan-made Pokémon-games and also guides to make them. I also found some fanfictions what are just like the real anime, but in the writers' own concepts. Then, I realized that I can implement my dream and then I started to think about my own concepts. After almost year of thinking, I ended up to this.

I know lots about Pokémon because I've been Pokémon-fan about 10 years and making a game concept sounds like a good challenge for such a veteran {XD}. The developing is started in April 2016, and in a word I don't know when this game is ready. But remember one thing: I am human so I also have my personal life, work, friends, hobbies, etc. and need to rest, so I can't concentrate on this 24/7!

Plot
    When you was 10, you started to attend a school called Pokémon Training Academy. Studies was hard and they needed a lots of wits and time. Those who wait will be rewarded, because finally you are turning 13 and going to your school's Graduation Gala. In there, you are getting one of the following types of starter pokémon: Grass-, Fire-, Water, Light- or Dark-type. With the pokémon you got, you are exploring a beautiful northern region of Gelidia as a Pokémon Trainer. During your journey, you can try your luck also as a Pokémon Co-ordinator. As a new feature, you can also try as a Pokémon Athlete.

While you start your journey, the mysterious dangerous terrorist-organization called White Inferno is trying to take over the world by the energy of the Satan-pokémon Undevicrus - the opposite of Arceus. The members of it are all masked and they doesn't shun even killing other people for achieving their own goals. There are also two organizations who tries to save the future of this world, even with criminal purposes. Team Cybern, technologically super-accessorized team with cyborg pokémon. Team's purpose is getting world to use only climate-friendly technology in order to save the world's future. Team Floral, a team without any technology. They are instead full of wizards having magical powers and ability to use the force of nature. Team's purpose is getting world free of any technology and starting to live naturally in order to save the world's future. Only thing they doesn't know is that the both of organizations are in control of White Inferno.

The region where you are is Gelidia, the beautiful northern state divided to two regions: Southern Gelidia where are most of the big cities and Northern Gelidia where are mostly little towns, forest and little mountains.

But becoming to the Pokémon Master isn't only purpose of your trip. All 24 plates of Arceus has been vanished by awakening of Undevicrus and you need to find them. It isn't very easy task, because holding of 24 plates would give you indescribable powers so all others from three above-mentioned criminal teams to even your rivals are pursuing them as well as you. In order of this, you have to eg. go to space, time travel and go to other dimensions.

To be continued...

Back