• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Trinity

Years
  • Update 1: Hello and welcome! I'm working on a hack right now called Pokémon Trinity. It will feature:

Pokédex of 386

Volcanic environment

New moves

Pokémon from generations 1-7

Plot centering around Team Magma and Groudon

Appearances by Kyogre and Rayquaza

Will use Leon's Ultimate ROM Base

Only 1 region!

Region map: https://i.imgur.com/Y6VBsiT.jpg

Story:

After the events of emerald, groudon dug away and went to a new region, as well as kyogre swam there to escape Team Magma and Aqua, respectively. Rayquaza saw and and followed them to the new region. Team Magma and Aqua, meanwhile, in an alternate universe when they weren't disbanded and Archie and Maxie continued to lead, thus being much more evil than they were in the original games, have held on to the Blue and Red orbs, respectively. Several years later, Aqua and Magma are trying desperately to free kyogre and groudon from the chambers the Pokemon sealed themselves and went dormant in. In all of this, a man named Girov has decided to join.

Girov has finally made it up to the top of the mountain Rayquaza resides, and Girov battles Rayquaza. After a long hard battle, Rayquaza is defeated and caught. A fourth team, led by Zinnia, called Team Delta, is out to stop Girov, Magma, and Aqua. Their Head Admin, Derik, battles Girov. Girov has a team of 5 level 40s and Rayquaza. The battle is hastily lost. Girov takes the loot in the tomb / tunnel Rayquaza was guarding, but is more interested in a bizarre rock. Girov takes it, a shock wave shakes the mountain, and it opens all of the secret ruins around the region containing legendary pokemon. Except Groudon and Kyogre. Silver then flies away with his Pokemon that knows Fly. You awake a few months later in a quiet town. You join Team Delta. You are determined to stop Girov. During this time, Team Magma and Team Aqua realized that all of the previously locked sites with legends except groudon and kyogre are unlocked. Team Magma also realized that they built they're base at the wrong volcano, which houses Moltres not groudon. Both teams have the same thought-use their Pokemon, with the help of the legendary pokemon, to blow open the lairs of the land and sea god Groudon and Kyogre. Team Delta stays out of their way for now and builds a base on rayquaza mountain. Girov has a plan of waiting for the two rival organizations to exhaust each other, then swoop in and steal the weakened legendaries. He lurks in the Shadows. In all of this, the elite four, who live on a secluded mountain island training as hard as they can, don't hear about the news.

Legendaries and Mythicals in the region (non-numbered means alt forms not catchable in the overworld):
    1. Moltres
    2. Latios
    3. Latias
    M-Latios
    M-Latias
    4. Kyogre
    5. Groudon
    6. Rayquaza
    P-Kyogre
    P-Groudon
    M-Rayquaza
    7. Heatran
    8. Terrakion
    9. Keldeo
    Keldeo-R
    10. Landorus
    Landorus-T
    Zygarde-Cell
    Zygarde-10
    11. Zygarde
    Zygarde-Complete

Pokedex: https://hastebin.com/akayadowed.md

Team Name: Team Rayquaza

Skills:

Mapping

Scripting

PGE, G3T, and G3HS using

Storytelling

Looking for:

Mappers

Scripters

PGE, G3T, and G3HS users

Storytellers

Sprite Inserters

Tile Inserters

Spriters

Palette Editors

Team Members:
    DeathOrDoom0
    Ex Snagem Wes
    kevinsucks
    Smileycorp
    HighJacker
    zach_d98
    bluhacks
    Tim!
    MayMayBlizaliz
    Bumpadunc
    Cult of Split Personalities
    Kartik
    RowdyHD
    EndlessTsukuyomi
    I_like_fire_14
    Maddddddd
    Papa Francesco
    TYRANI
    Vytron
    SlowbroMusicYo
    Komodo Dragontaile
    ProfTrench

Update 2: Looking for sprite inserters!

Update 3: Region Map: https://imgur.com/a/Z56ETjV

Update 4: Looking for tileset inserters!

Update 5: Looking for spriters!

Update 6: Looking for specifically a palette editor!

Update 7: Looking for someone who can make new move animations!

PM, reply, or visit either of the 2 Discords to apply!

Team Rayquaza: https://discord.gg/f8Au5BU

Pokémon Scorched Earth: https://discord.gg/tcgCChc

We've ran into bugs 2 separate times that have made us start over. We're still in the beginning stages. Let me know if you can:
    write (we need *actual* writers that can contribute to worldbuilding and dialogue [no amateur storytellers are needed])
    insert tilesets (this is a much valued position and I can make it worth your while)
    map (we have 8 mappers but i need to get this project off the ground)
    do asm
    know firered hex values

Also, we have some new project mods. They are:
    Ex Snagem Wes
    Bumpadunc
    Symo
    Vytron

Ex Snagem Wes is now in control of this project. I will be sticking around as a mod and working on the game if it progresses to my liking.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Isn't that post against the subreddit's rules? Also you could just put all that info HERE, since PokéCommunity is like a billion times more active than the subreddit for ROM hacking could ever hope to be on a good day.

Years
  • Isn't that post against the subreddit's rules? Also you could just put all that info HERE, since Pok?Community is like a billion times more active than the subreddit for ROM hacking could ever hope to be on a good day.

Actually the Reddit has over 29,000 subscribers. It?s very active. Also, the post isn?t against the rules because I?m forming a team and that?s okay as long as you make it clear that you have ROM hacking capacity. I made the post and didn?t want to rewrite everything so I decided to post the Reddit link to make it easier on myself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Actually the Reddit has over 29,000 subscribers. It?s very active. Also, the post isn?t against the rules because I?m forming a team and that?s okay as long as you make it clear that you have ROM hacking capacity. I made the post and didn?t want to rewrite everything so I decided to post the Reddit link to make it easier on myself.

Copy-paste exists. The fact you have to click a link to see the content is already enough to probably drive away potentially useful users.

Years
  • Copy-paste exists. The fact you have to click a link to see the content is already enough to probably drive away potentially useful users.

The Reddit is where I'm posting updates. I updated the post to include the original information from the Reddit as clicking on the link is an extra step. Your advice was considered

Last edited:
    Years
  • I updated the thread. Basically I'm looking for sprite inserters. I can probs do it myself but hey, less work per person in a ROM hacking team is always better

Update 3: Region map https://imgur.com/a/Z56ETjV

Update 4: Looking for tileset inserters. Once again, I may be able to do this on my own. Just want to speed up the process

Update 5: Looking for spriters

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome the following to the team:
    Ex Snagem Wes
    kevinsucks
    jrfredrick
    Smileycorp
    HighJacker
    zach_d98
    BryceBAM
    bluhacks
    Tim!
    MayMayBlizaliz
    Bumpadunc
    Cult of Split Personalities

Region map: https://i.imgur.com/Y6VBsiT.jpg

Story:

After the events of emerald, groudon dug away and went to a new region, as well as kyogre swam there to escape Team Magma and Aqua, respectively. Rayquaza saw and and followed them to the new region. Team Magma and Aqua, meanwhile, in an alternate universe when they weren't disbanded and Archie and Maxie continued to lead, thus being much more evil than they were in the original games, have held on to the Blue and Red orbs, respectively. Several years later, Aqua and Magma are trying desperately to free kyogre and groudon from the chambers the Pokemon sealed themselves and went dormant in. In all of this, a man named Girov has decided to join.

Girov has finally made it up to the top of the mountain Rayquaza resides, and Girov battles Rayquaza. After a long hard battle, Rayquaza is defeated and caught. A fourth team, led by Zinnia, called Team Delta, is out to stop Girov, Magma, and Aqua. Their Head Admin, Derik, battles Girov. Girov has a team of 5 level 40s and Rayquaza. The battle is hastily lost. Girov takes the loot in the tomb / tunnel Rayquaza was guarding, but is more interested in a bizarre rock. Girov takes it, a shock wave shakes the mountain, and it opens all of the secret ruins around the region containing legendary pokemon. Except Groudon and Kyogre. Silver then flies away with his Pokemon that knows Fly. You awake a few months later in a quiet town. You join Team Delta. You are determined to stop Girov. During this time, Team Magma and Team Aqua realized that all of the previously locked sites with legends except groudon and kyogre are unlocked. Team Magma also realized that they built they're base at the wrong volcano, which houses Moltres not groudon. Both teams have the same thought-use their Pokemon, with the help of the legendary pokemon, to blow open the lairs of the land and sea god Groudon and Kyogre. Team Delta stays out of their way for now and builds a base on rayquaza mountain. Girov has a plan of waiting for the two rival organizations to exhaust each other, then swoop in and steal the weakened legendaries. He lurks in the Shadows. In all of this, the elite four, who live on a secluded mountain island training as hard as they can, don't hear about the news.

Legendaries and Mythicals in the region (non-numbered means alt forms not catchable in the overworld):
    1. Moltres
    2. Latios
    3. Latias
    M-Latios
    M-Latias
    4. Kyogre
    5. Groudon
    6. Rayquaza
    P-Kyogre
    P-Groudon
    M-Rayquaza
    7. Heatran
    8. Terrakion
    9. Keldeo
    Keldeo-R
    10. Landorus
    Landorus-T
    Zygarde-Cell
    Zygarde-10
    11. Zygarde
    Zygarde-Complete

Pokedex: https://hastebin.com/akayadowed.md

Update 6: Looking for specifically a palette editor!

Update 7: Looking for someone who can make new move animations.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome the following to the team:
    RowdyHD
    EndlessTsukuyomi
    I_like_fire_14
    Maddddddd
    Papa Francesco
    TYRANI

I'm working on a hack with others and we haven't really gotten much done due to time constraints so I've been coming up with new Megas while I wait for the first map to get done so I can script. We want to add these Megas with the help of our spriters like Kartik and PGE users like me and Ex Snagem Wes:

1. Flygon-M X:

Ground/Dragon

Mold Breaker

HP: 80

Atk: 150

Def: 115

Sp Atk: 80

Sp. Def: 80

Spd: 115

Best moveset:

Earthquake

Outrage

Dragon Dance

Roost

2. Flygon-M Y:

Ground/Flying

Aerilate

HP: 80

Atk: 120

Def: 80

Sp Atk: 125

Sp. Def: 80

Spd: 135

Best moveset:

Boomburst

Earth Power

Fire Blast

Draco Meteor

3. Milotic-M

Water/Dragon

Adaptability

HP: 95

Atk: 80

Defense: 89

Sp. Atk: 135

Sp. Def: 150

Speed: 91

Best moveset:

Recover

Hydro Pump

Draco Meteor*

Calm Mind*

4. Kingdra-M

Water/Dragon

Swift Swim

HP: 75

Atk: 115

Defense: 115

Sp. Atk: 145

Sp. Def: 115

Speed: 75

Best moveset:

Hydro Pump

Scald

Draco Meteor

Ice Beam

5. Dragonite-M

Dragon/Flying

Multiscale

HP: 91

Atk: 164

Def: 105

Sp. Atk: 130

Sp. Def: 110

Spd: 100

Best moveset:

Outrage

Dragon Dance

Earthquake

Extremespeed

6. Shuckle-Mega

Bug/Rock

Ability: Technician

HP: 20

Atk: 110

Def: 205

Sp Atk: 10

Sp Def: 205

Spd: 55

Best moveset:

Shuckle-Mega @ Shucklenite

Ability: Technician

- Shell Smash

- Bug Bite

- Rock Blast

- Earthquake

Key:

*: Not obtainable in the original games

Years
  • Welcome the following to the team!
    SlowbroMusicYo
    Komodo Dragontaile
    ProfTrench

We've ran into bugs 2 separate times that have made us start over. We're still in the beginning stages. Let me know if you can:
    write (we need *actual* writers that can contribute to worldbuilding and dialogue [no amateur storytellers are needed])
    insert tilesets (this is a much valued position and I can make it worth your while)
    map (we have 8 mappers but i need to get this project off the ground)
    do asm
    know firered hex values

Also, we have some new project mods. They are:
    Ex Snagem Wes
    Bumpadunc
    Bryce Bam
    Symo
    Vytron

Back