• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ultra Red (Fire Red Hack)

sykotiksonik

Amateur YouTuber/Pokémon Master
Years
  • Hello there, PokéCommunity! sykotiksonik here, and I have just a quick, basic idea for my first ROM hack. This is Pokémon Ultra Red, though the title is a bit misleading sadly. What I'm looking to do here is just edit trainer battles to make them a bit more difficult, edit wild Pokémon so all 386 can be found (Legendaries will be found in their exclusive locations), edit Pokédex entries (which is what I'm currently working on), and add a couple basic features such as a Day/Night cycle (which will not do anything for Pokémon encounters, unfortunately, at this moment) and running indoors.

Of course, every hacker probably wants to have some advanced features in their hacks, and though I'd like to (such as extra music added, custom/changed sprites, complete script re-write (That's what I want most), and add some extra surprise trainers for the end (2nd most wanted feature), I do not have the resources or knowledge to do so. But this has dragged on too long. I just wanted to get some opinions on such a basic idea and see what everybody has to say, because any comment will help. Thanks in advance! :D

Last edited:
    Back