• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma Issue

ZayVeeN

U Wot?
Years
Pok?mon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma Issue

I started playing Pok?mon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma recently. And so far it?s a pretty great rom hack. I have made it to the 2nd gym so far and since my time of playing the rom hack, I?ve encountered an annoying issue. When Ever I?m in a trainer battle or even some times a wild battle, the first move I select is ignored by the game and the cpu proceeds with their move and then the turn ends. Could someone relate to this issue or explain why this might be occurring?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
This isn't really the place to ask that, but I'd say it's an ASM issue somewhere.

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
It could be that you patched the wrong ROM version, or the hack itself is bugged. It could also be that the emulator you're using does not accurately play games.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 26, 2022
I started playing Pok?mon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma recently. And so far it?s a pretty great rom hack. I have made it to the 2nd gym so far and since my time of playing the rom hack, I?ve encountered an annoying issue. When Ever I?m in a trainer battle or even some times a wild battle, the first move I select is ignored by the game and the cpu proceeds with their move and then the turn ends. Could someone relate to this issue or explain why this might be occurring?

I'm having this same issue. I'm running verison 1.3.5 on mGBA. I'm gonna try it on a few other emus and get back to you if that fixes it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 26, 2022

This issue doesn't seem to be on download from a legit source and using VBA. So I would suggest switching to VBA.

Back