• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Underground

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    There's at least one hidden in each town, but I've added a vendor now in the latest version who sells them at the Ethylene City Dept. Store, 4th floor.

How do I update the game?? I checked the department store and the tokens weren't available for sale......

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    How do I update the game?? I checked the department store and the tokens weren't available for sale......

You can just download the game again, the zip file should have the latest version. It should keep your previous save file, because that file is saved in your Windows user folder not in the game folder.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    You get the exp-share from your rival sometime after the 2nd gym, I think. There's no exp-all, just the exp-share.

Back