• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Virtue & Sin

Years
  • Pokémon Virtue & Sin
    Project Title
    Pokémon Virtue & Pokémon Sin

Game info
    Explore the Oceian Region with your team of Pokémon that's based off of Oceania countries such as Australia and New Zealand. After picking up your starter from Professor Lyptus, you are free to decide on how to take your journey with your Pokémon. Join the international police and assist the Pokémon Rangers in maintaining the peace within the region or become an archeologist and traverse through the ancient ruins of the region. Maybe you look to run an organisation and cause misdeeds throughout the region. Whatever you decide, all your actions will determine whether your virtues or sins show.

Unique Features
    • Choose your own adventure - From the very start of your game, the choices and decision you make will have an impact on your journey moving forward.
    • Karma system - Your actions will determine how the people of Oceian will view you.
    • Multiple endings - Depending on how you play will result in different endings. Each ending will provide you with a code you can input into your PC that'll give a bonus in your next playthrough.
    • Customise your family - Take a quiz and create your own backstory and family background
    • New battle scene - Experience battles from a brand new, side on point of view.
    • Adaptive Mons - These are regional variants that have adapted into the natural habitats of the Pokémon that live in Oceians. As such they adopt features of the Pokémon they have begun to live with.
    • Fakemon - Over 100 new Fakémon, regional variants and megas for you to capture and train

We're looking for
    • Design/Concept Artists - Artists who have a history of creating and designing Pokémon as well as trainers
    • UI Designers - A new battle UI that fits with the new battle scene.
    • Sprite Artists - A sprite artist who can make sprite art based off of pre-existing png files.
    • Mappers - A map artist who can make blind different environments together.
    • Writers - To write up branch stories and quests as well as keeping the continuity of all the stories.
    • Researchers - Looking for someone who can look up concepts that can be used to create characters, places and people.
    Requirements for joining
    In order to join you must have previous experience and also have to show evidence of your previous works. Availability can be flexible as life can be crazy sometimes and if you require any additional requirements I am open to anything.

If you are interested feel free to send me a message or send a message to me on my discord where I am more likely to respond: Tea-Rex#7271​

Spoiler:

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Pokémon Virtue & Sin
      Trevenant.png
      789.2 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:
    Back