• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon White Diamond - Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024

Hack Of FireRed

INTRO

Hello everyone. This Is the new version of Pokémon White Diamond as the old one got deleted by a computer glitch or bug. The old version Is now in the trash can for me! But the new version will be in my head for a long time! Currently we are progressing fine but we still need help, we hope for a succesful hack! You can call me Alex and I'm Male!

STORY

It all started in Kanto. You were born in a so-called town named Pallet Town. When you were only 2-years old your father discovered a stone while digging in the mines and decided to keep it. Your father didn't know anything about this stone and thought it was just a normal shiny stone, until Team Rockets leader Giovanni found out the power of the stone! Team Rocket called your father in a meeting, they said that they really needed the stone, but your fathers answers "No" all the time. He got chased by them home, and your mother and father decides that we would move to Johto. Team Rocket still chased them the same way, after some years living in Johto your father and mother again decides that we move to Hoenn. But at this point Team Rocket stops chasing your father, and istead make a plan. While you become 8-years old, one man in red comes into your house along with one girl with blue. They said they wanted the stone! But your father sent out his Alakazam to beat them both out and this time they decide to move to Shinnoh where you become 10-years old. But this time your father got kidnapped while you and your mother escaped to a new region called ROAZARA and moved to AZORA TOWN. You become 12-years old and decides to get your own pokémon and rescue your father. Get ready for your biggest, most suprising adventure yet!

FEATURES

• Platinum Pokemons
    • New Scripts
    • New Maps
    • 3-10 Maps Of Each Region (Including The ROAZARA Region)
    • New Region - ROAZARA
    • Maybe (Only Maybe) A New Team
    • Able To Choose Eevee As Starter
    • Many New Rivals (Something About 2-5)

SCREENSHOTS
    NEW SCREENSHOTS(After restart)
    Pokémon White Diamond - Is Back!

OLD SCREENSHOTS (Before restart)

VIDEOS

Won't come for a while

TEAM

AlexAhnon (Me) - Everything

BUGS AND GLITCHES

No bugs or glitches yet!

CREDITS

The creators of the programs i have been using so far!

• Advanced Map
    • XSE Script Editor
    • PokeScript
    • Advanced Trainer - Beta
    • UnLZ.GBA

Here is all other credits including music, tiles, palette, etc.

• Kyledove - Most D/P Tiles
    • Peyi - Pokemon Center & Mart
    • Punk Rocker - For some palletes and tiles!

SUPPORT US/BANNERS

Code:
    [IMG*]https://i31.tinypic.com/1zei4ax.jpg[/IMG*]
    Take Out The * From Each Side

Code:
    [img*]https://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1629/ubd9930nt2.png[/img*]
    Take Out The * Of Each Sides

HELP US

We currently need sprites, some scripters and mappers! Please PM me or post about it here to help us!

Last edited:

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Well good luck it seems to be a pretty decent hack.

It Is :D ! Currently we need someone who can script a position warp for us!

UPDATE

AZORA TOWN - Mapping & Scripting done! Working on position warp script!
    PROF.OAKS ISLAND - Mapping done! Working on scripting!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    I find my hack the least appealing...
    All of you guys can script so well...
    Anyways, this hack is looking good!
    I love Firered Hacks!
    Can't wait to see some videos!

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
    Years
    I have the same idea, too! You should add more trainers or trees...
    Also, I think you should change the way it looks...it's similar to Fire Red, I think...
    Anyway, good luck with your hack!

PS: If you want a banner maker, call me!

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Yes, some spaces are blank and some others are too. But i am working on this loong script. But a update is on the way! Thinking of realeasing an Alpha maybe. Also i am not English so it will be some wrong grammar in the game though.

UPDATE
    AZORA TOWN - PROF.OAKS LAB (Mapping & Scripting done!)
    ROUTE 526 (Mapping & Scripting, working on!)

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Okay guys, i've decided to restrt my hack as i didn't really got proud of it so i have been working on the new one and below are some screenshots! Enjoy!

NEW SCREENSHOTS(After restart)

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Dude you cant map. Your mapping still needs work.

I hate negative comments, okay then. Some explainings. Back of the house is a pokemon ranch on a way, thinking about your MOM owning a day-care where you can have your pokemons free. Some places lack things like the mountains lacks some stone, i know. The grassy area is BUG FOREST, i didn't like the big trees from Virdian Forest so much and decided to use the normal ones also i don't like grass blocky so i made a little space between some places. The last one where the gym are isn't really finished as i didn't really like my map so much so i decided to fix that later and the FLYGON area is supposed to be sand as FLYGON takes off there.

Stroytime!

"After getting you first POKéMON EEVEE you decided to start your own adventure which actually turns out to be a mission for you to rescue your father, which only your mother knows about. You venture far and wide through the bug forest, until you find the exit and reach EMERALD CITY. Grass is everywhere in the gym you are about to take. This is were you get your 1st Badge the EMERALD BADGE. But there is no way out of this town.. Every other trainers have already taken the one-way trip on FLYGON to reach EMERALD ISLAND, even your friend have left. Now you don't know what to do, turn back to your house or find a way out the city? Then a strange person comes and ask you to follow him..."

Zamith

The well-known trainer (not)
    Years
    Dude you cant map. Your mapping still needs work.

Yeah, not a very constructive comment. I mean... it's a valuable opinion, but people should point out the problems.

I, myself, did like the maps, and that's why I'd like to know what's wrong with them... 'cause if I'd made them in my hack, I would rather enjoy my work. But, yet, I'm just starting at pokemon hacking.

Anyway... as said, I liked the new maps. Those are Kyledove's tiles, right? They are quite nice and seem to be well inserted. The forests are good and I liked the spaces among grass. But maybe there could be some little changes in the mountain-ish parts, you know? the higher levels, which are very straight. But, yet, this is what Nintendo does, so I don't really see problems at that, it's just style.

Good luck with scripting too!

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Thanks Zamith, and yes i would like next pro to post the problems with teh maps and sorry for being a little mad at you Pro! Didn't mean it! These are Kyledoves tiles and yes they are well inserted by me. Thanks for the positiv comment and scripting is going well.

KevinSephiroth

Captain of the undead army
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    It seems good so far... Why did you change the grass tiles ? I prefered the old ones.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
    this hack doesnt look that bad
    I wouldnt mind working with chu
    im a good
    mapper, scripter, not good OW spriter but good at pokemons/trainers - front/back sprites

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    loks awesome so far
    i can be spriter over world and pokemon/trainer

please i would love to help

also i have a giratina origin overworld sprite if your going to put him in it

Superemon

EmDee
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2017
    loving the layout, the flygon sprite is awesome too, cant wait for this hack, making a hack of my own also, this inspired me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back