• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow hack: Pokémon Yellow - Gen. II Graphics Patch V1.1

Years
  • Any chances the bug at the beach house can be fixed? If not, then is it possible to just outright block entrance to the house? I can't tell you how many times I play through this and forget about the bug then lose 2 to 3 hours of progress because I only save when I'm about to close the game....

or maybe just remove/delete that beach house entirely to workaround the problem

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    I know it's kind of an old thread, but you said you tested the hack on my oldboy. How on earth do you get it to work? Lol I can't seem to figure it out

Edit: disregard, I figured it out.
    But, I'm curious about the gfx and sound. Wonder when that's going to come along? 🤔

Last edited:
    Back