• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Yttrium 89 (STABLE) - Developer's Demo 1 Released

Should JOHTO be added to the Hack, or HOENN?

• Total voters

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Hi again, everyone...

More screens, this time, of ESTER - Yes, I've put it back in!

Each area now has its own GOVERNOR or GOVERNESS... Hehehe. Why? You'll find out;)

View attachment 32896 This is the first City after the ESTER border control

View attachment 32897 ESTER's border control (new feature in my hack)

View attachment 32898 The enterance to MT CIANASTAAT (we can only guess which city is on the other side)

View attachment 32899 The "No-man's Land" between ESTER and HEXVI

View attachment 32900 The GOVERNESS of ESTER's house... Her name will be revealed later, since she is very important.

Last edited:

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Last edited:

tome15

Im brother of knaspergold
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    tiles are great and of course maps too
    anyway great hack

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    I think that the governor/ess should rule the surrounding routes and have laws on like how u catch pokemon...for ex. on one route you could make it ure only allowed to premier balls or something like that...i think u get the main point

just a suggestion and keep up the good work

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Hi people... I see that you don't like my hack too much anymore :(

Um, Christos, do you know how those boat trip scripts work, I need some help there...

Here are more screens, and the hack MAY be released towards the end of September this year.

I am looking for beta testers: I only have room for three, so if you want to, send me a PM, with a very short motivation of why you should be allowed to test (if the mods don't like this, my apologies).

The map is of HEXVI, and ESTER will be coming later on XD

Enjoy.

IIIMQIII

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You have a very nice looking hack here, and an original storyline.

But your map of HEXVI seems very Kantoish. I suggest you try and change it a bit.

But I love the third screenie - take revenge on your enemies. Hahaha.

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    [ray.z] said:
    But your map of HEXVI seems very Kantoish. I suggest you try and change it a bit.

ray.z, no offence, but:

Haai, shame...
    Pity that you never moaned when Baro released Quartz, since his map also looked like HOENN, just "cartoon revamped";)

Okay, to the two people who have asked me to beta-test, I have recieved your "applications" and they are being considered :)GOOD LUCK:)

If there are any more volunteers... Please, don't hesitate to PM me.

I will let the successful know via a PM within a few days, since I'm attending an IT winter school for the upcoming week, and I NEED to work on a script or two, or a few more for the beta.

^^C'ya

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I ain't taking offence, but I never liked Quartz anyway, since I hate (most) Fakemon.

*looks at map* hahaha.

By the way, wat does Haai mean?

Back