• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Yttrium 89 (STABLE) - Developer's Demo 1 Released

Should JOHTO be added to the Hack, or HOENN?

• Total voters

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    The screenies are really awsome and I really like the new region even if it is Kanto-ish its frickin awsome:D

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Hi All.

Due to what happened to Chaos Black, I may have to revoke all the applicaitons for beta testing, especially after the dodgy request I got from a certain user.

There are more screens here: If one has been repeated, I'm sorry. I'm rather tired now.

I may have to put this hack on a slight hiatius for a while (maybe, maybe not), as I'll be rather busy with Matric Exams and Universtiy Applications etc.

Enjoy, and hopefully more will come next week.

BTW: ray-z: "Haai" is an expression.

Hi People

I'm a bit busy with tests and exams and everything at the moment, so I didn't get a chance to hack yet, until yesterday afternoon.

Here are three more screens of JOHTO, and hopefully there will be more later today or this week.

Enjoy.

View attachment 34371

View attachment 34372

View attachment 34373

Last edited:

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Last edited:

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Um, Hi all...

Huge problem. I had to restart yet again, since the evolution data in my ROM was corrupted, and EM won't resize my maps. Whenever I resize Pallet town, and then go to Viridian City, and return to Pallet Town via Route 1, there's a huge blak border at the end of it, and I can't get back into Pallet Town. If anyone can help me here, I'd be very grateful. Otherwise, this hack is on Hiatius for a while, and more news next week. Oh, and because of all this, all the Beta Test requests are revoked for now. Sorry.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Sounds like your hack has some major problems, but at least you had some copies, or back up files or something stored somewhere.....right?....

So, about the storyplot, the player gets to be a part of Giovannis family eh? Will there be some Mafia theme to this game or sumthin?

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    So, about the storyplot, the player gets to be a part of Giovannis family eh? Will there be some Mafia theme to this game or sumthin?

Err, well, um...

That's for you to guess... ;)

HEXVI and ESTER are now 99% complete, and the events are 40% complete^^

I am planning a release for near Christmas or early next year.

I'll probably post more screens later on during the day or the week. ^^

Saviors

You are being watched!!!......
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Fine!

.:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon Yttrium

.:: Hack of ::.
    This is a hack of Pokemon Fire Red (BPRE)

.:: Introduction ::.
    Just Read the storyline.... That should suffice

.:: Story ::.
    ...You are a 16yr old boy/girl starting out on an are called HEXVI
    Y'see, your sister has gone missing, and you're family of Giovanni, the retired Team Rocket leader...

...with the Help of Prof. Nix, you set out on a Journey through HEXVI, ESTER (maybe?), (and maybe JOHTO?) to find you sister on the way, you earn badges and battle 8 new gym leaders...

But where's the last one?
    Y'see, TR has come back.... They've joined forces with Aqua and Magma
    under the new leader....

However, more importantly, WHO is it?

Be prepared for Jesse/James battles, a crazy gym leader that controls people, new cities ... maybe a few new pokemon... new HexLeague trainers... A couple that try to recrute you as a third person in their already full LOVE PARRALELLOGRAM... A shebeen... Sturvydorp.. and alot more...

.:: Features ::.
    New Maps
    New Areas: HEXVI, ESTER and maybe ... JOHTO
    New Events

Any Suggestions, PM ME PLZ ^^

View attachment 31320

View attachment 31321

View attachment 31322

View attachment 31323

View attachment 31324
    It would be better if u would put some screenshots!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The screenshots were there ... but due to PC stuffing up, they've all gone.

Y'know, you didn't have to quote him either.

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    The screenshots were there ... but due to PC stuffing up, they've all gone.

Y'know, you didn't have to quote him either.

Thanks a lot, ray.z

I wasn't aware that all the screens had been -wiped- with PC's databse errors, but I'll have some new ones up as soon as I can again. Right now, still busy with Matric Finals...

Pokemon Yttrium is -not- dead ............ Yet

EDIT: 14/10/2006

Does anyone know how to insert new tilesets into a ROM, coz I kinda need some help with that. adn, is there anyone who knows how to write trading scripts, and boat trip sripts (eg, you come on, go to the bed, sleep, and then the trips is over)..... Please PM me. I'd be really grateful. Thanks

EDIT: 12/11/2006

Sorry about the long inactivity. I'm finally done with my Matric Exams, and am now a free man ^^.
    Is there anyone here who understands G/S scripting, please PM me. There will probably be new screens released by next week, depending on how busy I am.

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Uses magic stick to legally revive this thread.* =3 Good luck sweetie. ^^ Also please post more screens sweetie. =3

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Cool jeremy, it's revived! So IIIMQIII, how are you coming along? I love the hack, I can't believe I haven't posted here before...have I?

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Lalalalala

I'm back, and yes, the thread's been revived. Thanks to Jeremy for that ^^

Yup, Treeko, I've been working hard, since I;m done with my exams now, and impatiently await my final results that will clear me to go to a university.

Now, a few new screens from Yttrium:
    Pokémon Yttrium 89 (STABLE) - Developer's Demo 1 Released
    New-Look Mt Mortar: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

LAZURE TOWN - note the colour of the textbox ^^

A new area in ESTER, accessible, probably during the interval sequence.

A new area in ESTER: the AZURE MINE. Accessible maybe during the interval sequence.

Enterance to the AZURE MINE.

Back