• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Zeyphre

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
Years
  • if anyone is wondering i wont post much about this for a while since im concentrating on phoenix wright vs. apollo justice(my new hack)

but feel free to post ill get round to looking at your feedback or criticism as i check pokecommunity every day

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    I like the looks of the hack so far....

I would of loved to been a bet tester but that position has been taken (as you said earlier in this thread.)

trivium

pokemon trainer
    Years
  • woooooo go team toxic they can try to poison the land and hey wait thats my hack, don't use that, i mean u can if u want, but i'll be using that too, how about team Shadow or something they could try to convert palkia into a shadow pokemon, then they can have a fight with team light who have a light dialga, how cool would that be!!!!!! wow i'm a freakin genius! if u dont use that idea i will.

FinalEclipse

Years
  • a secret team named team darkfire (who are the rivals of Darco) try to convert arceus into the awesome dread arceus anyway thnx for posting team darkfire will take control of palkia and turn it into dread palkia and Darco will capture Dialga and turn it into Berserk Dialga

FinalEclipse

Years
  • the gym leaders and elite 4 are as follows
    (e = elite no.)
    1 Lilly
    2 Petra
    3 Ka
    4 Miranda
    5 Joc
    6 Lance
    7 Liam
    8 Kylie
    E1 Jackson
    E2 Lucas
    E3 Dawn
    E4 Damon
    Champ Darco boss

Last edited:

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • This is probably you're only hack that will get somewhere, but:

I COMPLETELY HATE NEW POKEMON UNLESS THEY ARE MADE BY NINTENDO OFFICIALLY!

Back