• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Not bad, but I think its time to finish this, and use his own blizard against him, Rain thinks. "Ruby, use Hyper Beam straight into the blizzard!"

The dragon roars again, and sends a huge energy blast down through the blizzard, the force of the Hyper beam causes the Blizzard to center on one spot, the same spot the powerfull attack was aiming for, Sneasel.

Years
    Jake sighs again. Tough luck Rain, but that was another wasted Hyper Beam. Jake used this technique often in tough battles, and Sneasel was KO'd upon the dome's destruction. Jake almost feels sorry for Rain and Ruby, as while Ruby focuses on repelling the Blizzard, the attack technically isn't over; Jake covers under his cloak as shards of ice fall from the sky all over the dragon (and the unconcious Sneasel).

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "Something's gone wrong," Rain says in realization, suddenly the winds around her and Ruby begins blowing harder than ever before as Ice and snow is deflected all around them, Rain has colapsed to the ground, her markings glowing a bright green. "Whats happening to me?"

Years
    Jake stares in confusion. "R-rain! What's going on? What's going on?" Sneasel was barely conscious and somehow found a revive dropped on the ground, and grabbed it to restore its health. Then, it too notices Rain, and starts to freak out. The ice stops falling, and Jake runs over to Rain. "I guess its my turn now. Are you OK?"

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "The sky dragon, somehow, he came, Rayquaza," she gasps out, her markings glowing even brighter, she then faints.

Years
    Jake didn't know what to do; he was in the middle of nowhere, the person who knew where they were was knocked out, he couldn't see where to get help, and he didn't know how to pilot Salamence. He decides to let out Houndoom and use a Revive on Umbreon, but... what about what Rain said? Something about Rayquaza?

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Ruby finally lands nearby, and begins speaking, in human speech. "Rain, is she alright?" she asks in a soothing tone that shows that she really cares for the girl.

Years
    Jake stares at the Salamence. Was... it just talking? Jake can't believe it. And, confused though he is at talking to a Salamence, he answered "I... don't know. She just..." Jake doesn't even know what is going on, why is he trying to explain?

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "We must get her to the master," Ruby says. "She has come in contact with the sky guardian too soon, the master will know what to do."

She kneels down so you can get onto her back.

"Come, Blackthorne is just a short flight away," Ruby says.

Years
    Still very overwhelmed, Jake gets onto the dragon with Rain, and recalls his Pokemon. Jake didn't know what to think; Rain glows, Rain passes out, Rain's Salamence can talk... he thought it a wonder he didn't faint.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain nudges the young dragon trainer with her snout. "You must never tell Rain what I am about to tell you," she says as we take off.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Tommy wakes up as he hears a dragon roar over the distance. As he sits up he sees that the two trainers have started to leave already. This is bad for him since he was going to ask them where he is since he is lost.

"AH!" Tommy groaned as he jumped up.

He began racing to the trainers yelling,

"HEY! HEY!!!" He yelled hoping to get their attention.

However they seemed to have started to take off already and the flaps of the great wings of the Salamance seemed to have overpower Tommy's yelling making him unnoticable.

"Oh great.." He said smacking his hands to the sides of his body.

Tommy then put his hand over his face and rubbed his eyes and sighed deeply.

"This is terrific, I am stranded in the middle of nowhere and my only chance of directions has flown away." He told himself.

Just then it hit him.

"What if I follow them? Maybe they can lead me to a town." He thought to himself.

He began to follow the trail of the flying pokemon to see where it leads...

Years
    Jake looks down, and is surprised at what he sees. "Uhhh, Ruby?" he says, still quite uncomfortable talking to the dragon Pokemon, "There's a guy back there waving his arms around and screaming like a lunatic. He looks like he could use a hand. But maybe you should tell me whatever it is you want to tell me first..." Jake was still dumbfounded, and half-aware of what was going on.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Ruby nods, and turns around. "Rain is the last of an ancient bloodline spaning back many years, some say that this bloodline is that of Rayquaza, the sky guardian," Ruby says, and pulls into a dive.

Years
    Jake nods, though he is just as confused as before. As Ruby makes its descent, he realizes that they are going to pick that guy up. Jake reminds himself to act coldly until he has proof that this person isn't dangerous.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Mace was at a near by bench sitting and watching the sceen. "Something strange is going on over there." He said to himself. "Go Glider he yelld sending out his Flygon. Mace hopped on Flygon and flew into the sky. "I'll stay out of sight and follow them for now. He said.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Ruby had picked up his sent quickly, her senses where highly accurate. "We have a newcommer," Ruby says in a low growl to Jake, and eases him off her back as well as the unconsious form of Rain. "You stay here," she says, and takes off towards Mace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back