• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Tommy stopped.

"Alright, alright, I get it." He said frowning.

"Anyway, the name's Tommy" He said reaching his hand out towards Rain for a handshake.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    "Rain Skylark," she replies, shaking his hand. "Sorry if we gave you a scare earlier, Ruby seems to have that effect on people."

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Tommy shook Rain's hand.

"Glad to meet yah!" He laughed.

"That's okay! I like that in a woman! Hahahaha!" He said laughing it off.

"Anyway, Jake told me that you guys are heading to Blackthorn City, mind if I tag along?"

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    "Sure thing, the leader of the Order is expecting me to return sometime soon," Rain says.

(Sorry, but this is my last post, I gotta sleep, good night.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "Um right, hahaha, what ever you say" Tommy said not knowing what ever Rain just said.

"Anyway great, thanks for letting me travel with you guys. I was really in a pickle before you guys showed up. I got lost and also Wild Pokemon have been acting weird, very aggressive than usual. Have any of you been attacked by crazy pokemon?" Tommy asked.

Last edited:

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Mace finally got back into motion after noticing a few explosions over where th tohers were.

Then Mace threw out a Pokeball. "Go Twig!" He yelled. His Grovyle appeared. "Do you think we should join up with them?" Mace asked since Twig was his Smartest Pokemon.

Twig scrathced it's head as if to think. Fianlly he decided and Nodded.

Mace then dashed over toward the group. "Hey I'm Mace Burden." He said. "I had an encounter with Ruby a few minutes ago and I was wondering if I could join up with you guys." He said begining to catch his breath.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "Ah put it there!" Tommy said as he grabed Mace's hand and shook it firmly.

"I'm Tommy." Tommy said introducing himself.

After the introductions Tommy returned his Alakazam who was out and had now all of his pokemon back inside their pokeballs. Without any hesitation, Tommy took a deep breath of fresh air and asked everyone,

"Okay, we got everyone? Awesome! Let's get going! Dunno 'bout you guys, but I'm sick of being stranded in the middle of nowhere." Tommy said.

He is eager to leave with them to a city already as the truth is told in his words, he is sick of being in the middle of nowhere. After being lost in the wilderness for about 10 weeks, one would miss civilization.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    There was a long silence and Mace scratched his head. He pulled out a Fire stone from his left Pocket and stared at it. He had to do something during the silence. "Should I use this now?" Mace ased himself still stareing at the stone.

He always wanted to evolve his Growlith, Barker into a Strong Arcainine, But he feared he would miss his old Growlith.

Mace put the stone away and looked up into the sky. He was waiting to see what they were going to do next.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Mace turend to Jake. " I was always thinking of eveolving My Growlith into an Arcanine but I'm not sure..." He says.

Mace turns to Rain. "So what are we waiting for?" Mace asks. He returns Twig to it's Pokeball. "Go Glider!" Mace yells. His Flygon comes out opf the Pokeball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back