• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéPartners: How it all Began

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    POKé PARTNERS
    How It All Began: Deciding Your Destiny

Introduction
    Hello, I'm Harry Blue5, creator of (if it ever gets released) Pokémon MissingGlitch. Well, I'd love to talk about my proud main project PMG (Pokémon MissingGlitch), but this is another I hack I'm about to start working on: Poké Partners. This will be (hopefully) part of a long series, involving Jhoto (Order Through Chaos: Wrath of Glitches [Hopefully a Cross-Over with MissingGlitch, this addition might never be made, due to the fact it's implimenting Jhoto into Kanto, and that MissingGlitch might never be made]), Kanto (How it all Began: Deciding You Destiny), and Hoenn (Rubies for Two: You Can't Do It Alone). So, how's it different from the ordainary series? Well, you see, most people may think the title just there to be cool, well... no. I will be making Pokémon literally work together. Not sure what I'm talking about? Charmander and Squirtle will be replaced by SQUIRT & CHAR, which will basically mean that...I am brignin g the two Pokémon together. As in, you will be getting TWO Pokémon for a starter, but they will act together like one Pokémon. Still not sure what I'm talking about, then PM me, but if you still don't get it after I reply, then tough luck.

Features
    :t007::t004:Pokémon work together, in a desperate plea for order
    :t196::t135:Can't choose which evoloution to have? Have both! Want to keep Eevee but have Umbreon, evolve one, let the other one stay normal!
    :t156::t257:Choose your path, as I am planning to add so amny yes/no options that you will literally choose what way your character takes in life, good or evil, or just plain neutral.

QUESTIONS FROM ME
    Hello, this the part where I ask you ways I could improve this hack...

Q1: Plusle and Minun are going to be together, but what to do with Pikachu? Shall I give him another Pikachu for a partner? Or make a threesome with the Pokémon (I'm planing on this one)? Pikachu will be in a trio with two Pichu's. If you do not agree with this, please say so, because I'll most likely import it by *looks at date* 10th of October.

QUESTIONS FROM YOU
    None yet, but then, you are pretty smart people (I hope, I don't want to release stuff to morons).

Releases/Downloads
    N/A (Well, you wouldn't want to rush me, would you?)

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Sounds pretty cool...

Good luck!

BTW, how are you gonna make it so that only one of the Eevee's evolves? And does that mean that Eevee gets paired with Eevee?

And I think you shouldn't make a three, that would just be odd if EVER other Pokemon was in twos?

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Not every Pokémon will be in groups, I mean, who would Groudon pair up with in Hoenn? Kygore? Didn't think so.

Eevee MAY be paired up with another Eevee. And consider evolution this way. Let's pretend Charmander evolves Level 20 and Squirtle evolves at level 10, when CHAR & SQUIRT reach level 10, it will be (optionally, can't force you to evolve it) turned into to CHAR & WART (or something like that), then when CHAR & SQUIRT or CHAR & WART reach level 20 they'll be either LEON & SQUIRT or LEON & WART.

Get it?

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Hmm.. good idea. I think that's what I'll go with.

Back