• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéPassport: A website showing information about which Pokémon can be transfered to Sword & Shield, and Scarlet & Violet

yonicstudios

Game Developer
Years
  • Back when Pokémon Sword and Shield were announced, I made a visual table that had information about which Pokémon could be transfered from Pokémon HOME to those games.
    In retrospect, I didn't like how I made it because I was the only one who could make edits to the table, and wasn't easy to port to later games in case this "you can't have all Pokémon in this game" situation would repeat itself.

Thus, I revamped the table into a web app, named PokéPassport.

PokéPassport: A website showing information about which Pokémon can be transfered to Sword & Shield, and Scarlet & Violet

PokéPassport can be accesed here

Features
    • There's a table for all Pokémon that can be transferred into Pokémon Sword & Shield.
    • There's an updating table with current information regarding which Pokémon (including regional forms) can be transferred into Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.
    • For each individual Pokémon (and its forms), you can see detailed notes explaining where it has been seen, and a full history of how its information changed in the table.
    • It is open-source, so everyone can contribute on it, and it's very easily expandable to upcoming games.
    • It has updated guidelines from the original table to account for the new game mechanics introduced in Sword & Shield and Legends: Arceus, but for the most part it uses the same system.
    • Soon it will have similar features from the original table (colorblind-friendly mode, and stats for each game)

Last edited:
    Back