• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PokéSpe] here be romance and shipping

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
tumblr_m7dqidgTLT1rb1ck9o1_1280.jpg
Are there any pairs of people in the Pokémon Special / Adventures manga that you ship together? Meaning that you think they would make a good romantic couple?

Discuss shipping of characters from this manga here. Respect the opinions of others and don't wage shipping wars!​

Sir Codin

RedxYellow
BluexGreen
GoldxCrystal
RubyxSapphire
BlackxWhite

That's all I'm going to say on the matter. I'll leave the rest of you to claw at each other on whom should shack up with whom.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sounds like pretty almostcanon shippings there ^^ And there shall be no clawing. Just enlightenment.

I personally can't get over the wonderful scenes with Eusine and Crys, even though she was a kid and he's a grown man. Maybe if they meet again when she is an older teenager, that chemistry can sparkle again 8D

Also I think Gold and Sapphire would be hilarious. He would not consider her a proper woman and she would consider him outrageously annoying. But in the end, they would probably realize that they are quite alike and could care for one another. Yeah!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm not as big into the manga as I was when I originally joined PC, but I wasn't called the Shipping Queen for nothin'! I ship almost every main ship. Let's see how well I remember these names. -cracks knuckles-

SpecialShipping, LuckyShipping, JadeShipping, PreciousMetalShipping, HealthShipping...and there I go forgetting again, so let's me just...write their names instead, including what I listed here.

Spoiler:

I really support my colors, don't I? lol...So anyway, I think I forgot some. But my absolute favorite is AmberShipping (Gold x Yellow). idk what it is about it, but it's totally adorable and the first banner I made was an AmberShipping one. Granted, it was in MS Paint, but I was proud!

Does anyone want to see the horrendously sad one shot I wrote about Green and Yellow? |D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
YES WE WANT TO SEE IT, FF&W NAO

Wah, I've forgotten all of those names except for Specialshipping :p

Ruby x Saph is about as canon as it gets but totally adorable! I think Wally and Yellow would be really nice, she could maybe try to heal him or something xD

Pearl x Platina is another fav of mine. I don't think Dia and Platina fit well together, but Pearl has always helped Platina out and their personalities are great contrasts yet similarly determined and strong.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I didn't even read DPPt or BW, as you can tell by my lack of ships from it haha. And yeah, my old pair and I named Wally x Yellow HealthShipping since Yellow is The Healer and Wally has health issues so it fitssss etc.

Sir Codin

I didn't even read DPPt or BW, as you can tell by my lack of ships from it haha. And yeah, my old pair and I named Wally x Yellow HealthShipping since Yellow is The Healer and Wally has health issues so it fitssss etc.
Oh, man, you NEED to read BW.

BlackxWhite is starting to become as canon as RubyxSapphire

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@Odin - waaaaah spoilers!! Haha, but that wasn't really difficult to guess. White thought fondly of Black already in the first chapter or so, I think. Even though it was very shallow.

Healthshipping haha! I don't think Wally and Yellow ever met ;; Hoenn remake with PokéSpe to follow, maybe? 8D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Oh, man, you NEED to read BW.

Sorry to say my interest in the manga isn't the same as it was five years ago, otherwise I would, haha. And well Rika, they never met. XD We just thought they would have been adorable together. LithiumShipping is also cute, and another never met ship. It's Silver x Sapphire. :) Not sure how it got that name though. Makes me think of the song Lithium though...haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Isn't lithium used for treating depression? Kind of like how Silver seems to feel all the time xD Sapphire would be the lithium for Silver~ TOTALLY MAKES SENSE.

Back