• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
    -----"Get in the ball NOW, or you'll suffer just like your parents!!!" shouted the trainer, his eyes burning furiously down at a very strange and very terrified Pokémon. A Leafeon, with a white pelt, but his paws were light blue, as well as his leafy tuft of hair and his tail. His fearful eyes were different colors, the left being a deep sapphire blue, deeper than the ocean itself. The right eye is a gentle amethyst purple color, providing an extra tone of gentle care to his appearance. These eyes were filled with horror and directed at the teenage male trainer who shouted, holding a Pokéball down towards the unhealthily thin Leafeon. The pokémon's bones were clearly noticable, providing evidence of starvation and neglect, as well as many cuts and bruises, a sure-fire sign of abuse. But the worst mark was on his face, a deep and unhealing scar across his muzzle, starting at his cheekbone, travelling horizontally across the bridge of his nose, to the other cheek.
    -----Tenshi whimpered, cowering in terrified panic but refusing to go in the Pokéball. The trainer roared at Tenshi once again, causing Tenshi's fur to rise with an uneasy feeling. H-he's screaming so l-loud, I have a r-really bad feeling that-- Tenshi's thoughts were abruptly stopped at the moans and groans of the undead. The trainer roared again and started beating Tenshi mercilessly.
    -----Tenshi felt pain surge everywhere, and he was pretty sure he had heard his blood hit the ground, in a gut-wrenching splatter. He could barely move, only watch as his trainer was swarmed by the undead Pokémon and devoured quickly. Tenshi was frozen, unmoving, and stayed that way until he was sure that the zombies were long-gone. Once that had passed he rose to his paws, pain searing his every muscle, but for the sake of survival, he limped away. He moaned and whimpered in agony, limping weakly towards the city.

Th-this can't be how it e-ends... thought wounded Tenshi, almost positive now that he would die from blood loss. He whimpered and whined weakly at his pain, forcing his muscles to move. He was running only on adrenaline at this point, as he limped closer and closer to the city. He worked his way towards a bush that seperated the urban turf from the natural turf. His vision blurred, all of his senses completely useless, he collapsed into unconsciousness, making it just through the shrubbery and falling down, his head laying at the paws of a Glaceon.
    -----The strange Leafeon was unconscious, and bleeding quickly, for not seconds after landing there, blood was puddling below. His paw was fractured, his pelt coated in his own blood, and his eyes shut as he lay motionless, except for a faint, distorted breathing.

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
    As they apporched the pokemon center, it seemed dirty, and well, lonely. Amerie had never seen something so familiar, look so different, over this small amount of time. Snype then slid through the already cracked doors, and let go of her hand.

"You all coming in or what? Kehehe…"

"Of course!" she glided in after him. Everything looked really creepy, things were scattered around, seats were torn, and some….blood lingered around. Amerie then heard growling, a color that she didn't expect, was coming from behind the healing counter.

"eh..eh….does that sound like…like….EATING SOUNDS??!?!" she then got closer to Snype. The thing that was having a morning snack then jumped on top of the counter; its eyes were faint and white, blood covering almost its whole face. It began to smile at them.

"CHANSEY. CHANSEYYYYYY." Amerie's eyes grew very large, she screamed, and jumped onto Snype.

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
    Years
    Flurry's eyes widened as the oddly colored Leafeon collapsed in front of her. In a state of shock she remained frozen for a minute before jumping to action using what she knew about healing to treat his wounds carefully. Once done with that the Glaceon looked around and spotted two zombie-eevee's come out of the brush. Growling Flurry threw two Shirkens stricking one of the zombies in the neck killing it instantly. The other zombie than leaped towards the Leafeon and Flurry froze it with ice beam before snapping it's neck.

It's not safe here she thought looking at the Leafeon she picked him up putting him on her back before hurrying off towards the Pokemon Center figuring Tyshia would be able to help more.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    "No! Don't come in!" A voice whispered.

Snype and Amerie had entered the room together already. Amerie stayed close to him. The whole Pokemon Center was a wreak. Tables were tilted over, the healing machine had no power, the only light source was the small windows on the sides of the building. But there had to be stuff to scavenge in here...

"Too late..." It was Nick who had been hiding in the Pokemon Center. Snype began to hear sounds... something was eatting something... He could hear the sound of flesh being moved around. It made Snype sick to the stomach. As scary as it was, Snype peeked behind the counter. Before getting a good view, A zombie Chansey popped out from behind.

"A...AHHH!" Snype screamed, Startled. Amerie was so suprised that she had jumped toward Snype. With little time to react, Snype caught her in his arms. Amerie's arms were wraped around his face lightly as snype held her with one hand holding her legs and another on her back (Think Shaggy holding Scooby in a Scooby doo cartoon) Snype was to shocked to nervously react to it. He was just as suprised as Amerie. Snype backed away slowly making sure not to drop Amerie.

The Chansey wasn't the only one... There were several cute cuddly pokemon.. well... used to be. A few more Chansey walked out of the bedrooms of the emergency room, along with zombie wigglytuff, Clafables, as well as other pokemon of their evolution trees. Looking at these Pokemon in their zombie forms terrified Snype. There were so many of them... 30... no... 40 Undead at an estimate Mostly from the baby pokemon but the smaller pokemon were bound to be a bigger threat.

Running out the door wouldn't be a good idea... the zombies would follow and overwhelm the others. Snype needed to find another way to take out the swarm of undead pokemon...

"Guy's follow me!" Snype yelled out to everybody. "Hang on!" Snype told Amerie as he ran up to the second floor of the Pokemon Center. If all else fails, he could at least jump out of a window or something. There had to be some form of supplies upstairs. Whatever was downstairs didn't matter. All of the zombies would swarm the whole first floor at this rate... If they get out of the Pokemon center then the rest of the group is as good as dead.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Nick looked over at Snype, and saw Amerie jump into his arms. "What the hell?! This is no time for romance!" He yelled, Leaf Blading and Pounding any zombie that came near.

"Guy's follow me!" Snype yelled. At least he wasn't absorbed by the Kirlia. Snype went up the stairs to the second floor. Nick grabbed Tyshia's hand and dragged her to the upper floor. He Bullet Seeded the baby Pokemon, and Leaf Bladed the rest. They all looked demonic in the dark.

Nick had no idea what Snype had in mind, but followed him with Tyshia nonetheless.

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia took her stand outside of the PokeCenter doors while Snype slid them open and took Amerie inside. Her gaze fell upon Flurry snooping about the edges of the town, which probably wasn't the best idea. The number one rule of a zombie outbreak is to never go off on your own. Tyshia was about to open her mouth and tell Flurry not to go off on her own when a scream came from inside the PokeCenter. Tyshia's eyes widened as she rushed in, only to see Amerie in Snype's arms like some old 1970's cartoon about mystery solvers. Then she saw them. A swarm of zombies. And of cutesy baby Pokemon. Well, not cute anymore, with their rotten flesh and blood-stained teeth. But there were a lot of them.

"Guy's follow me!" Snype called, racing upstairs to the second floor, still carrying Amerie. Before she could move to follow them, Nick had her hand firmly in his grip and was practically dragging the Ampharos to the upper floor. The thought of how this Grovyle - who was at the very least a foot shorter than Tyshia - was dragging Tyshia's 150 pound rear up a flight of steps. But it didn't matter, they were away from the zombies for now. They were somewhat safe, for now.

"What'th the plan now, Thnype?" Tyshia asked, bringing herself to her feet at the top of the stairs and listening to the mass of zombies. Crap. She snapped her attention all around the second floor, trying to find an Ether that would bring back her power points so she could fight these zombies easily. If she couldn't find one, then she would be more of a burden than anything else. This wasn't apart of her plan. A rage began to build inside of Tyshia as she took of her glasses and held them in her hand. At the back of the group she began to squeeze the thin frames in her palms.

There were several small cracks then finally a shatter as her glasses broke into several small pieces, most of which cut into her hand. Now she was blind. Maybe this wasn't the best idea ever. She had a better plan when she could see than now when she was blind. "Gob bammit." Tyshia mumbled, wiping the blood off on the bandages on her leg and prepared to fight. With no sight. And no power points. She was either going to kill herself or get someone else killed...

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "Gob Bammit," Tyshia cursed. Her words were probably translated into "God Dammit." The cause? It was obvious: Tyshia's glasses had shattered! While Katsumi had contact lenses, he had no idea if they were sanitary. Not at all; maybe they were covered in whatever causes the infectious disease? Either way, disinfecting them with alcohol was probably the best option to help Tyshia regain her sight. The problem was: he had run out of alcohol......or at least, he had run out of cleaning/rubbing alcohol. All he had were small bottles of those alcoholic drinks those humans had made, in case they could be used for makeshift fire traps, or explosives, if possible.

But enough of that. The little exploration had gone wrong- very wrong. The group was trapped in the 2nd floor of the abandoned Pokemon Center. So if the zombies were on the 1st floor, then possibly setting a fire would eliminate the zombies. The only risk was: It would risk burning the 2nd floor as well, killing everyone. So....that plan was not viable. However, keeping them at bay would be more successful with.......Fighting type moves! Like.........Aura sphere or Focus Blast. After all, the majority there were normal type pokemon, with a few others here and there.

"Do any of you happen to know any ranged fighting type moves, or any ranged moves that affect normal types?" Katsumi finally asked.

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
    -----Tenshi's near-lifeless body was looking better after Flurry's treatment, his breathing had stablized, his bleeding stopped, leaving only a few remaining problems. His shattered paw was still broken, plus he was thin, clearly if the injuries didn't kill him, hunger would. On top of that, he was a mess. His white fur was caked with blood, matted up and messy, showing that he hadn't been cleaned or taken care of either. Not to mention the peculiar scar that traced a line over his muzzle...

< • >

----------[Bonus]----------
    -----The dark silhouette stood atop the PokéMart building, laughing darkly as he glared down at the Leafeon that was left for dead. His laughter stopped as he watched a Glaceon tend to the dying Leafeon. A demented grin sprawled crookedly across the Pokémon's face. "Well, Tenshi," muttered the sinister voice that watched the two leaving toward the PokéCenter, "I think it's time we relived Childhood, just like old times..." His laughter lowered to a chuckle of pure hatred. "This time, you will die..."

Megaman765

Years
    Everything was going to hell. Tyshia's glasses broke, Zombies were swarming the first floor, And now everyone was trapped. It was the only way without releasing the zombies from the Pokemon center. Katsumi mentioned using fighting moves on them. Long range attacks.

"Ya know, The one time I can't use shadow ball to save my life. Pssh." Snype mumbled.

Snype looked around the second floor. There were a few rooms, along with the Union room for travelers to chat with each other. The union room was pretty bit, but a death trap if the group got cornered by zombies in there... They were here to scavenge... so why not? The first thing to do would be to Barricade the stairs so nothing gets up. With so much zombies, The group might not be able to take out every single one of them.

Comon Snype... think of something... Snype thought to himself looking at Amerie every so often. She was absolutely terrified.

"We came here to scavenge. So lets do that. We're bound to find something that'll get us out of this mess. First off lets Barricade the stairs. Then lets look around for items we can use to ward them off. That'll give us time to think of a plan." Snype told everybody. They would also need to help Tyshia out now since she was blind... Fun.

Snype was about to get some objects to help Barricade the stairs but remembered he was still holding Amerie. Blushing a little, He said... "Um...Kehehe... You can let go now if you'd like. The zombies won't bug us for awhile." Snype said with a large smile as he kept a grip on her.

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
    Years
    Flurry looked worriedly at the Leafeon and carried him on her back. I don't know who this Pokemon is but he's hurt and I have to find someone to help him she thought looking around and making her way back towards where she had left the others at hoping someone could help her. She was worried that all the blood would attract more zombies but had no idea what was going on in the Pokemon Center at this moment.

(please please excuse the short post, I'm sitting in an airport right now and am terrified about the upcoming plane ride in about an hour.)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Dimitri Carona
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Oldale Town Pokemon Center
    Nurse Ratchet's little helpers

-----

I had just reached the Pokemon Center and already I could hear a huge amount of noise, the noise of the undead swarming. I peered in through a window and saw... so many zombies. So, so many zombies. I didn't even bother to count them, I only knew that there was a lot of them. I turned away from the window and put my feet on the building itself, then I began to climb.

I climbed all the way up to the second floor and peered in another window. Of course I saw Snype, Amerie, Nick, and Tyshia. 'Wait, did I actually just get all of their names right?' I thought, 'NEW RECORD!' Then I remembered the task at hand. I examined the pokemon. All seemed normal... except that Tyshia was no longer wearing her Wise Glasses. Perhaps she should go and grab another pair from the Pokemart if she had lost her previous pair.

I tapped on the window. 'They do know they could probably just jump out of the window if they're trapped. It's only two stories high after all... although Tyshia might have a little bit of an issue.'

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
    This seemed like that worst thing that could have happened. So many things all going wrong at the same time! But now wasn't the time to be afraid, you gotta be strong, Amerie! She was trying to pep talk herself. She came back to reality and heard that Snype was talking to her.

"Um….Kehehe….You can let go now if you'd like. The zombies won't bug us for a while." He then smiled at her. Amerie stepped out of his arms, and looked around. She saw that Tyshia's hand was bleeding, and freaked.

"Tyshia! They are going to smell your blood! We need to get that fixed!" there was some bandages sitting in a busted tin. She got some and wrapped them around her hand. Amerie then looked at her.

"I know you could have used your bandages, but this….this is cleaner than the ones you have." She didn't really know what came over her. Amerie's self-pep talk was working overtime it seemed.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Silva:

Silva had decided on following Barry's group into the Poke-Center, although in reality she wasn't sure they'd find anything worth taking with them. Right before it was her turn to enter the Poke-Center she smelled something, it took her only a moment to find the something, which was a something that she was very happy about. It was a large patch of Lum berries, her absolute favorite, which she then started stuffing into her pack, quickly filling it. After her pack was filled with Lum berries she took one and started to eat it as she slowly made her way back to the group at the Poke-Center.

It took her only a moment to realize what was wrong with the scene of Pokemon as she entered the Poke-Center. It was not Barry's group, and they were pokezombies, "So the group must be trapped somewhere further in the Poke-Center" she thought to herself. She quickly pulled the hammer from her pack, hitting a nearby pokezombie with the handle end before swinging it in a underhand arc to lodge the spiked end in its jaw, then tearing it free with a large yank that separated the jaw from the head.

Now she realized that there were very many pokezombies, more then she had first thought and more then she could hope to take out on her own. She backed away a little, putting her back against the exit as she swung her hammer is great overhead arcs, crushing the skulls of two pokezombies and killing them. She realized too late that the door opened inward, and that meant that she needed more space then her current situation would allow to get the door open. She cursed under her breath and brought her hammer in a sideways arc, knocking a pokezombie off its feet and then the zombies were too close to effectively use the hammer anymore.

Silva dropped the hammer and used fury swipes leaving large, deep gashes in many of the pokezombies, but not felling any of them. She followed up by using headbutt, and knocked a pokezombie down, which knocked many others down in a kind of domino effect. Silva took a chance and grabbed her hammer then jumped on the fallen pokezombies, using them as a path to get away. She managed to get out of the grouping of pokezombies, and now had a moment to think as the entire group attempted to turn around and instead fell against one another. During this time she took the chance to get a couple of cheap kills with her hammer while she tried to think of a plan.

She decided finding the rest of the group was the best plan for now, as well as the easiest to accomplish since there was only one direction they could have gone, upstairs. She used her hammer to knock down another set of pokezombies in a domino effect like before by jabbing one pokezombie in the chest, knocking it down. As the pokezombies tried to get back up she hurried upstairs and found the rest of the group, and noticed that there was no second-story escape route, the only window there was looked like it was nailed shut, although Dimitri was tapping on it to get there attention, most likely because he didn't realize that it was nailed shut yet.. "How do we escape?" she asked in a voice even she thought was eerily calm, then shook the thought away and waited for someone to answer.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype looked around the room for whatever items that were left behind by the humans. Silvia apparently followed the group into the Pokemon Center and now she was trapped as well. If all of these pokemon were here... then who followed Barry?

"Barricade the stairs! Quick! And make sure Tyshia doesn't bleed out too much!" Snype commanded.

Dimitri was tapping on the window, probobly pointing out they could jump out. The problem now though is that Tyshia is blind. And if all of these zombies get out of the Pokemon Center, They'll consume Oldale and overwhelm everybody.

"We can't just leave those things. Look at all the zombies down there. If we let those zombies out of the pokemon center, They'll overrun oldale not just for us, but for other potential survivors. We have to trap them down there, Or eliminate them in one blast." Snype asked everybody as he glanced around the room. Oldale didn't have a big population of zombies since they were stuffed in the pokemon center. Thankfully they're too stupid to open doors but that doesn't mean they can't break them. Snype climbed up the window and looked at Dimitri.

"Dimitri, Is Barry at the pokemart? See if you and the others can find some stuff there we could use. While your at it, See if there's a pair of glasses we can give Tyshia. We'll try to work off what we have while you do that." Snype asked him. He climbed down the window and looked back at everyone else.

"... Does anybody know what power source this Pokemon Center used? I may have an idea..." Snype asked everyone.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Dimitri Carona
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Oldale Town, Pokemon Center -> Pokemart
    Find Wise Belly and MunchGlasses

-----

"Barricade the stairs! Quick! And make sure Tyshia doesn't bleed out too much!" I heard Snype command, before he finally noticed me. "We can't just leave those things. Look at all the zombies down there. If we let those zombies out of the pokemon center, They'll overrun oldale not just for us, but for other potential survivors. We have to trap them down there, Or eliminate them in one blast." Well, my plan had been to exit the Pokemon Center without the zombies noticing, and then either trapping them in the Pokemon Center and running, or trapping them and attacking. The latter seemed more entertaining, while the running would probably have more chance for survival... I personally would go for the entertainment, but there were other people here so it wasn't up to me.

Snype walked up to the window, "Dimitri, Is Barry at the pokemart? See if you and the others can find some stuff there we could use. While your at it, See if there's a pair of glasses we can give Tyshia. We'll try to work off what we have while you do that."Okay, I guess that would be what I was going to do. I climbed off the building and speed-crawled to the Pokemart. I didn't really feel like running extremely fast, plus it saved my energy for the zombies and the Pokemart wasn't that far away either.

When I reached the Pokemart I walked through the door and glanced around, trying to find Barry. I didn't see him at first so I went over to where I thought the glasses might be. It took a minute, but I found a pair of Wise Glasses. I grabbed them and turned around, finally catching sight of Barry. I walked up to him and sat in his path. I gave him a look that said "Follow me" and then turned to walk away. I glanced back to see if he was going to follow, before using Magnet Rise to levitate. That would make it both easier to quickly get to the Pokemon Center and fight the zombies.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "The source of the Pokemon Center's power?............" Katsumi asked. "I'm pretty sure most of the Pokemon Centers have their power source located in the 1st floor. Luckily for us, however," he took out what seemed like a map. "While we were huddling to the 2nd floor, I managed to snatch the map of the entire facility. The map implies that we have a method of safely getting to the 1st floor, though said route is through the air vents. Any pokemon with a medium to large body mass, however, would be unable to fit." He also had medical supplies, like hydrogen peroxide; he took them out of the bag. "As for Tyshia's wounds, I have some hydrogen peroxide, used to disinfect wounds, and some bandages. Maintaining hygiene(AKA staying clean), cleaning wounds, protecting them from environmental hazards, etc. contributes to the prevention of infection, as said by doctors and other medical specialists." There was no real need for the contact lenses anymore(unless the glasses to be found for Tyshia were to be broken); Dimitri, as the Larvesta was called, had already set out to the pokemart to find glasses for the Ampharos. "However, if I may ask, Snype, what would we be doing with the power generator for the facility?"

Megaman765

Years
    Katsumi explained a plan for everyone to go by. The air vents would allow safe passage to the first floor, but they would need a small pokemon to go through. Shamefully, Snype was probably the smallest one in the Pokemon center. He could fit through the vents and find what he was looking for. Katsumi then asked what Snype would possibly want with the power generator.

Snype gave off a sinister chuckle. "Well, the whole building is likely going down for the count. And this is pretty much a home for zombies now... What if we found a way to make some explosive results with the Power generator?" Snype said, his eyes glowing brightly. Snype had no idea of how pokemon centers operated. But something had to power them.

"I say while the zombies are stuck down there, We search for supplies first. Then find the power source and work off of there. If we resort in causing an explosion, we would need to make it happen remotely... which is where I'm kinda stuck at with this plan..." Snype continued scavenging the entire room for stuff. There was mostly trash on the ground possibly from all of the panic the humans gave off.

"Explosions might not be the smartest idea I got, but if anyone has an alternative, feel free to speak up. No need to take my word for it. Kehehehe." Snype said with a smirk.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "An explosion, you say?" asked Katsumi. "Well, I have an extremely long fuse in which we could attach to the power generator. However, it needs to be attached to the component that releases the highest amount of heat." He took out the fuse, which appeared to be an extremely long string, except more durable and coated with gunpowder. "We could possibly attach the fuse to said component, which requires the removal of the cooler; this is extremely risky. Performing such a task could lead to severe burns, and possibly permanent damage to the body. Worst case scenario: we could be killed. Why? Removing the cooler already makes the generator prone to an explosion, but the presence of it prevents us from setting off an explosion. But of course, like Snype has said, if you guys have any alternatives that are more safe, then please, feel free to share, as the plan Snype proposed could lead to possible death. Otherwise, this is a scenarios in which we must try said plan or we would be overrun. If there are no alternatives to speak of, then I will elaborate further on what we need to do."

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    The first - and pretty much only - thing that caught Barry's attention was the smell of deep fried goodness. As soon as he stepped foot into Oldale, he was off like a rocket to the source of the smell. He could see the Larvesta who liked to keep to himself (meaning Barry didn't know his name as of yet) following a similar path. Ahh, the bug shared his tastes! Well, Barry pretty much had every taste there is in food, but still.

He saw the McDonalds sign and, possesed by some sort of primal hunger instinct, shoulder barged through the front window, smashing the glass and army-rolling across the floor. he came to rest by the counter, and smiled, eyes closed.

"Mmmm..."

Barry then leapt over the counter and just, ate, everything. The burgers, left abandoned and cold on the trays? Shoved in his mouth. The drinks machine, left alone by the evacuated people? Barry drank all of it. He even grabbed a basket of fries, cold fries, and tipped it, throwing the lot down his gullet. He threw the object aside with a clatter, and hopped back over the counter, patting his stomach.

"Mmmm!" He licked his lips, "Not bad feedin'! Though it was kinda cold..."

Okay back to the plan. PokeMart. Barry plodded over there, discovering only a couple of the group inside. He saw about his business, finding one of the mart's bags and filling it with the essentials. Well, barry didn't exactly know which was which, so he just stuffed the bag with anything that was in the medicine section.

When the first bag was full, he would procceed to fill up another. He grinned - this zombie thing was going to be a breeze! Some of the guys were surprisingly strong, and with all these supplies their energy wouldn't always be low.

And what's more, the Munchlax stumbled across a chocolate bar!

"Yas!" he said, before swallowing the treat.

On his way back to get another bag, the fire-bug appeared in front of Barry, and paused.

Maybe it was the seriousness of the stare, but Barry could tell he was needed for something. The bug lead him to the apparent scene, levitating there? Fancy.

The two arrived at the Pokemon Centre, where it was basically a bad situation. There were zombies, completely filling the bottom floor. Barry could see some members of the group at the top floor, trying to block them out. He caught sight of Snype's eyes as they reflected the light peeping in through the windows.

"Snype!" he called up, taking a few steps inside, making himself noticed to the majority of the zombies. He raised his fingers, glowing white.

"I'll save you's!" he announced rather heroically. Initiating metronome, Barry's brain suddenly knew what to do. Concentrating really hard, he reached out to the zombie mob with both arms, before they began to glow a light blue. With a loud grunt, he used Psychic to hold most of the zombies in place. The gravity intensified for the monsters as they were forced to the ground by Barry - the weak bodies of some simply breaking under the pressure.

Barry's face was screwed up in concentration, his face breaking out into a sweat at the use of such a strong move.

"Do what you's need to do now!" he growled as he continued to push the zombies back.

[OOC: Again, sorry for my absense ^^']

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Silva:

Silva took a small moment to regain her breath and think over how she ended up stuck in the second level of a poke-center with others who wanted to blow it up to take out the zombies. It occurred to her that it should have been a "no **** Sherlock" situation with the Pokemon in the poke-center, and it amazed her how this thought was only occurring now. "Too late for that thought now" she thought bitterly to herself, but now came the problem of attempting to blow up, or destroy in some other manner, the poke-center with the pokezombies in it. A thought occurred to her, "How we get outside first, then have some of us make sure no zombies escape while the rest of us get the Charmeleon and get him to light the poke-center on fire with the pokezombies inside?" she suggested, "I don't think he'll say no when it's all of us against him, and if he does, we'll get the pleasure of forcing him to do it anyways" she finished, a little hint of glee at the last thought.

OOC: Short short short short short short short >.<

Back