• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pok�mon Conquest: Shogun's Path

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
Any news about this game? I was looking forward for it but it has been months since there have been any news about it, is it disconnected or what?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
This looks amazing! I've wanted something like this! I can't wait to see how this turns out! Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2021
Wow, I don't know what to say. I guess its a different approach to pokemon, but almost everything on pokecom is different. I'm really looking forward to a demo so I can try it out.

-edit-
also, some of the art reminds me of the art in fire emblem heroes

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 26, 2020
is this game avaliable to play i really like the it by the things you have listed i i am really waiting to play this game

Niteslayer

Shogun
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2022
The game project has been updated as of 8/10/2021, it's been a while since last update, but enough progress has been made to update the main thread with some new content. Currently working in releasing the first gameplay trailer of the game, will be updated on the main thread as well.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Holy crapola I'm so psyched for this. I loved Conquest. Might go replay it actually.

Quick question: Is there a female playable character or just a male?

Niteslayer

Shogun
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2022
There are both male and female characters, just like all other Pokemon games as well as original Conquest.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
if you need testers let me know I loved the original and would be more than happy to help out where i can!!!

Niteslayer

Shogun
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2022
Recruitment is still open, currently looking for BW Overworld and Trainer sprite designers as well as Mappers, Writers (Eventers for side quests and NPCs script). Due to our lack of these roles, the game progress goes very slow.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
Ummm, wheres the download link? I was checking it out and it looks interesting but i can't see any link to download it :p

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2022
This looks great! Like most commenters, I loved the original conquest and am down to test. I'm an amateur with essentials, but if I can help contribute to the project I would be glad to.

Niteslayer

Shogun
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2022
No, not yet, a demo release though is estimated to be available in 2 months from now.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 5, 2022
Any project updates? I'm very excited for the project and the last update is very old.

Back