• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: "Pok�mon Forest Nature" 2004 GBA Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Alex, it is nice to see your hack is back in action and please remind me if the beta is out yet? Heck, I have not been to PokeCommunity for like... three months.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Regarding the beta release.. unfortunatly my current internet server is kinda slow. And I'm working on getitng a faster one soon, thus this problem cuasing all my files tha tI uplaod take too long than they used to before. So what I've been doing is extending the beta to the econd gym. *please be noticed that the game does not follow the original mapping* ^^ It's way different than how Ruby is set up, but yeah you have to train hard to pass thorugh. What I am doing is giving beta rleeases form what i had to those instested by AIM. IM to KoBRe LaiR and just ask me for it.

As to where I will release a new beta here all depends on my internet connection to become faster. Plus I have a two sites, and other forums to be on as well.

Jason no problem and yeah your question had been answer on my abover writing

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Firstly, the hack looks great, best i've seen yet! and second of all (not to be rude) but Jc rcw quite acting like your a moderator, cuz your not.:P

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well I can't promise too much from this little preview since all I have been able to to work onso far its been map connections. You will need Rock Smash to go beyond the game as well as cut but the game map follows a different path for now. Although Rock Smash is not obtainable for now. Hmm... but yeah... Im working on finisheing up most of the map and tehn worko n editing text and events then the images and intro.
    Pok?mon Forest Nature Map Connection Beta

Pokemon Master XD

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    I need to know how to change text... If you used scripted, PLEASE PM ME! I'm making a hack too, and I need to change the text.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    change text as in ltter style you use a program from the the elitemap package. Anyway this looks Brilliant, does the trainer picture come up when you talk to someone or something.
    i gunna have to get you to teach me that one day.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • First of all, if you read the link of the beta it says "Map Testing" and since that is a separate patch I have two different versions one with teh maps, then one with the graphics. This is only the map version of it with whaever i was able to mix with the old beta.
    The pic doesnt really pop out but it does on the RMX version of the game ^^
    No sprites added since this isnt the the official beta 2 release, its just a map test.
    stellixlv255 if you have othing to talk about the hack do not post in my thread, your post was offtopic so please stay on topic.
    I'm woring on more mapping well finishing up that whole forest where you before you get to the actual first gym battle, finishing up the route below the second gym, and trying to make an event so that you can use Rocksmash sooner than it is set up on Ruby, since you need it to get to the next town.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back