• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok? badges for your gym

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    That's a cool idea :P!
    I hope you can catch enough Dragon type pokemon to make a team, I don't think they've really announced how it'll all work yet so it might take ages to catch any dragon types.

I've never made anything like that out of... is that clay? I've made some papercraft pokemon models though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2015
    I took cardboard and created 24 tooth shapes of equal shape. It was too thin, so I had to glue them in stacks of three to get good thickness. I covered it with tissue and then painted them.

I guess they will have starters, I will choose charizard, cuz if mega evolutions come in, I'll have a dragon type charizard with me! I will try trading to get them. It will take me months for it.

Has anyone made something like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back