• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?blitz Community

Muvon53

Pokéblitzer
Years
  • Hi!

My name is Muvon53 (Emanuel C.) an i am the webmaster of the Pokéblitz Community. The Pokéblitz Community is one of the four largest german-language Pokémon websites in the internet. It is since 12/22/2000 online. Exclusive contents are: A Offline Pokédex Program, a online Pokédex and an extensive report over DVs and EVs.

Request looks at you my site (see URL in profile).

THX, Muvon53

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've known the PB for quite a while now and I think it's a great site with a nice community.

You can see that there has been put a lot of effort in the site^^

The Offline Pok?dex has to be great, I didn't try it out yet, but I certainly will.

I think you should translate some of your guides into English.
    They are quite good and it would make your site more popular.
    I could help out with that =)

btw: I think you'll probably know who I am^^

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • I have enjoyed your site on a few occasions while browsing through numerous pokemon sites. I think that it is one of the nicest German sites around.

Muvon53

Pokéblitzer
    Years
  • Look for affiliates

Thanks for the praise!

I look for still partner sides, in order to let Pok?mon fans from all world meet.

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    If you want affiliates, go to the affiliation request thread >> Your site has a very nice layout, too bad I can't understand a darn thing it says.

Muvon53

Pokéblitzer
    Years
  • Myuureon said:
    If you want affiliates, go to the affiliation request thread >> Your site has a very nice layout, too bad I can't understand a darn thing it says.

Thanks!

Where is this affiliation request thread? I could not find it also with the search :(

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • Very nice site, well done ^^

One suggestion - maybe you should put the BUTTONS of your affiliates up instead of links... just a suggestion though ^^

Muvon53

Pokéblitzer
    Years
  • >One suggestion - maybe you should put the BUTTONS of your affiliates up instead of links... just a suggestion though ^^

Is correct, looks good, thx :)

It changed ^^

Back