• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Den

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    I've done lots of images recently, is there anything else you guys think would fit?

EDIT Do you think the site would look better centered or a bit away from the left. My dad thinks it looks crap.

Last edited:

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Does he know anything about web designing? I think it looks good on the left, centered would be weird. o.O

PD Wooper

Years
    The old one felt more misty (not as in gym leader) and with the pencil tool in fireworks mx 2004 FINALLY learned I fel there was never a better time!
    Thanks for the comment!

BUMPETY BUMP

~

The forums have been upgraded to SMF! Rejoice! And you all still have your accounts.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Good to see more people using SMF, it pwnz XD. I actually think the lo-fi layout is better than the other one... the main one is a bit crowded with some odd fonts... but yeah, don't listen to me XD

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Before you edited the layout, it was better, but a bit crowded.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    I agree with Triikip. This is an amazing site PD, keep up the good work. Anyway Try using PHP and don't give lame titles to each page like "Celei is sexy".

~ CC

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    ^I always got annoyed by those too :P
    I don't know, Woop... I kinda liked the old layout better. This one is a bit plain... =/

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    It needs more images and pictures other wise it's boring (the layout I mean). And the things you have on the top like (Deoxys is Hot) Isn't exactly Child appropriate =/ But I dont know if that's what your aiming for but either way I don't really like em' Other than that It's really great. BTW what ever happned to Project X XD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    The stuff like "___ is hot" is random. So he can't control the phrases that pop up. Just the random words. He can't control the phrases that come out of them though. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    It would be much better to use PHP and have the same title for each page :: PokeDen - Gamer's Ultimate Resource :: or whatever his sub-title his.

PD somemore content will surely help you. Also do be sure to change the current Sky Blue color, it contrasts.

~ CC

PD Wooper

Years
    oOness! Which is the worst change: the body background, the content area or the forum/topsite/switch layout bit?

Oh, and about Project X, it sorta died after I moved host oO;;

Last edited:

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    PD Wooper said:
    oOness! Which is the worst change: the body background, the content area or the forum/topsite/switch layout bit?

Oh, and about Project X, it sorta died after I moved host oO;;

Ya but John is still linking to it XD does he even know? I dont talk to him anymore =P

Your site looks great but I dont like the layout much and I think it'd be better if you had two nav. bars and you just need some more content.

PD Wooper

Years
    If I didn't make that layout for CC, I would take it for myselfs. Oh, BTW, CC, is there any way I can contact you on AIM/MSN to send ya the layout?

Back