• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?maniac's Anonymous

DJAikou

音楽は 愛です
    Years
    Hi, My name's DJAikou, and I am a Pok?maniac.

The other day I didn't eat anything for hours because all I did all day was play Leaf Green. When I do go out to resturants I play it there too. I even play it at work when no one is looking. I have been looking for Marowak's Thick Club for about a week now, and no luck.

anyways, Is there anyone here that likes Pok?mon as much as me?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hello, my name is ryan and i'm a pokemaniac.

in the first week that i owned firered my gameclock totaled over one day. so that means, that 1/7th of my first week of owning it was spent playing it. i've caught all the kanto pokemon already too. i was so determined to get a shiny gengar that i decided not to train any gastly until i found a shiny. and i did.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Ny name is Tommy, and I'm a pokemaniac...to a slightly lesser extent than When I'those before me though. XD

When I'm on a long road trip wit hmy family, I can't stand it unless I have my Game Boy and a pokemon game to entertain me. I overslept this morning cuz I was up all night trying to find latias on my Saphire version. Whenever I hear the pokemon games' theme song, I get pumped up, even if I was half-asleep beforehand.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    My name is Cas and I`m not a Pokemaniac. I was a Pokemaniac a year ago, but now I treat pokemon as my hobby. Not all my life. I play games, but I have a time for sleep, food and school also. I have AG episodes in my computer, but I`m lazy to watch it. 5 episodes are waiting for me. I don`t buy Cards anymore, because I wanna have my money for another things. Pokemon is not my obsession. I really like it, I write FanFics and draw some pics... but i`m not a girl who must buy every poke thing.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    My name is NiNGi (XD) I am a PokeFan, but I dont like everything about pokemon, like the show and cards >_<
    I only play the pokemon game, which i really love much!
    The first day I had bought Ruby I had recognized that when I was almost switching it off to go to sleep I had played 12 hours and something XD
    However, I do have time to train, sleep, go out and stuff, even though as soon as I have the game I HAVE to finish it and I do play it a lot XP
    I cant help challenging every pokemon trainer I c, and thats what I am addicted to XP

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    My name is... err... go look in the "Let's get to know you better thread" XD or MCD, and I am a slightly lesser Pokemaniac.

The music makes me tap my feet to something. If I hear it anywhere, I shall immideatly start dancing. I try to catch little ants osr something similar with rocks, only to find that I squash them instead of suck them up into the rock. I can't stop playing the games. I need medical attention XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    hahahahaahah mr cat dog ure crazy! XP

tmbjr EDIT: the bad grammer and spelling aside ,this is a terribly short post, and it does not advance the topic at all. This is what moderators of PC call SPAM. Don't let it happen again...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I'm not one. I used to be about three years ago. Now I just visit the sites, save pics, and watch the show.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    I love pokemon soooo much I have not gotten the new game yet but a little praying will fix that I do other things but I always think about the things I like some times I even hum the pokemon tunes I just wish they were real!!!!!!!!!!

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
    **smiles.** I am a YuGiOhManiac. In the Pok?mon fandom, I'm a more casual fan. I watch the TV show (and cry at how repetitious Team Rocket is by now) and I'd really like to get LeafGreen because I played it for a while in a store (twice) and loved it. What's more, the girl sprite kinda looks like me, so I really feel that I'm a part of the Pok?mon universe. XD I don't collect the cards and I haven't read the manga, so yeah, I'd say the games are my fave part of Pok?mon and I could probably easily become a Pok?maniac where the games are concerned, once I own one. ^__~

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    NiNGi said:
    hahahahaahah mr cat dog ure crazy! XP
    I know... I need my medication at times...

My name is still MCD. No... it hasn't changed. Do I look as though I've changed my name in the past 2 days? Get a life... My disorder has gotten worse. I saw a small dog, and started twitching with anticipation. Then... I don't know how it happened... but I suddenly grabbed a yellow paint can and started to paint it YELLOW! I then ran off whilst it started to bite my behind quite severely

IRL: I finally completed my PokeDex (without Lugia, Deoxys, Celebi and Mew) in Fire Red... I'm so happy I could paint a dog yellow! XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I'm Jeremy, and I'm a Pok?Maniac.

I play the game everyday. I hack the game everyday. I talk about Pok?mon everyday. I make up stuff for Pok?mon everyday. I download something about Pok?mon everyday. I love Pok?mon everyday. ^0^

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    My name is Rachel, and I'm a Pok?maniac. XD
    I don't dress like one (anyone else think that the Pok?maniacs on video games are a bit.. too obsessed? XD), but I have FireRed and Sapphirre, and ROMs of many other ones. I hack pok?mon games sometimes. I also use RM2K to create pok?mon games. I am a semi-good breeder, and an exellent explorer. And I spent half an hour with my neighbor translating the brallie on Sapphire. XD I used to have... 301 trading cards, but a lot of them were the cheap cardboard ones from BurgerKing. XD Now I have.. maybe near 200? I'm too lazy to count. XD I like pok?morphs, and I watch the TV show, but not as much as I used to. I draw pok?mon, I make pok?mon sprites, I have a pok?mon soundtrack... I'm a maniac. XD

Back