• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Allstar

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
    badboy2658(REMAKE) said:
    Wicked thnx for that i will do that with my pictures but i need some help i want some help creating a few new pokemon but i cant draw at all and i cant make character sets so i was wondering if someone could help me just private message me if you can help 39% of the total credit amount will be given that you..

The moment youve been waiting for the first town

it is so big it wouldnt fit all in one screenshot so there are for house, well two houses a gym and a lab but it mostly adds up and you can picture how it is completly thanxs and here they are
    I'm a great spriter, I own a sprite shop that's really popular on the Nintendo Nsider Forums....So, I can sprite for you, just tell me what you need the sprite to look like ;)

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Matt12345678 said:
    I'm a great spriter, I own a sprite shop that's really popular on the Nintendo Nsider Forums....So, I can sprite for you, just tell me what you need the sprite to look like ;)

Wicked thank you so much i will private message you and if you have msn can you give me ur email so we can instant talk

my demo has gone back a couple of day. the release date i mean.
    It wont be realeased today but hopefully very very soon.

Give me a week it should be out then thanks all

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    My game will be up by saturday, i am finally putting all the finishing touches on it well cya

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, looking forward to it mate! BTW, remember to use the edit button.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Only one hour to go, according to my pc clock it is 10:27 so my game will be up at 11:27. if you peeps are luky it may be up before then

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    So sorry about the delay peeps, i am still finishing it will be up no later than 12:00 EST

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Here it is my game i thought i would post it on my thread so you have imeadiete download for it

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    Sorry to say it, but the game isn't very good yet...

1st- You could have added music
    2nd- Some things you wrote aren't exactly correct, or not what that kind of person would say (ex: "Chansee" It's Chansey; ex2: Mom using teenager language.)
    I think you should have corrected this, and made the game with battles and it would have been nice.

Can't wait for the next Beta;) ! Good Luck in taking care of these!

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
    badboy2658(REMAKE) said:
    Wicked thank you so much i will private message you and if you have msn can you give me ur email so we can instant talk

my demo has gone back a couple of day. the release date i mean.
    It wont be realeased today but hopefully very very soon.

Give me a week it should be out then thanks all
    you could just PM me ;)

Years
    there wasn't enough dialogue and some background music would've been nice.....there were alot of spelling and grammar errors and "text message language" that shouldn't be used in a game...or anything other than an sms. The maps were a bit plain and some of the tiles were wrong or didn't match up nicely also, some of the switches didn't work....if there were any switches, for instance when you water the plants and get the gems, you can keep watering the plants and you keep getting gems.....by the way when did the whole water the plant and get the gem thing come in? The guy in the building never said anything about it......................ok, i'll shut up now XD.........

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Well dont worry i have axed this project.
    im going back to rpg 2003... i find it easier and i have just made the pictures for a pokenav caller.

If your wondering what i mean it is from pokemon emerald.
    People can call you on your pokenav and now i have made the pictures to show it and i will be posting on this thread now.

there is a sample pic for you to look at then their is the zip for you to download all of the pictures and be able to add them to your game if u use rpg 2003 anyway thats about it and i will be starting a new thread soon to begin my new game but will still be creating pokemon allstar and useing this thread untill im ready to go back to rpg 2003

well cya and i hope you enjoy the pics. and oh i would like credit giving if you use them thanx and cya

i could only load the pic as a jpeg and the colour stuffed up a bit but believe me the bmp ones that go in rpg look a whole lot better

Back