• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>Pok?mon Breeding Center<~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Sorry, i forgot i had posted :P, Yes, how can i put it on my signatura (and if it is just an image how will it hatch and evolve?)

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Sorry, But I Don't Need Help. Here Is Metal Sonic's Egg

~>Pok?mon Breeding Center<~
    Metagross-Salamence Egg

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Thanks for the RB egg, OL! I know, that's an overload 'o' eggz, but can I have a Guleep-Whisour egg? Totally new PKMN, here I come! xD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Oh, I have a question, for instants if u breed two evolved pokemon (charizard and blaziquen) how would the breed be? (would there be a baby made by the breed of a charmander and a torchic that would evolve into the charizard and blaziken breed?) P.S: Do u know if u'll "find" any more old eggs? Other P.S: can u make me another egg?

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    OL maybe will find an special "old" egg. But, if he does so, it'll be either a Green-Yellow (GY) egg or a GSC egg. Am I right, OL? Or not? ;D

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Yes... We All Want Answers...

XD.

Kakashi Hatake, Sure, I Can Do Them. But Not There. This Is POKEMON Breeding Center. ^^

Psychopathic Canine, Yes, It Will Evolve. If You Did Read The First Post, You Can See, That Pok?mon Evolves In 2-6 Days.

Eig, OK! I'll Do Your Egg ^^

Nusegi, Yes. There Will Be A LOT More Special Eggs.

Eig(2), Yes. It Can Be Green-Yellow Or GSC Egg, But There Will Be More Red-Blue Eggs Too. ^^

Decepticon, Sure ^^ I Can Do It ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I ment on the adoption place make sure to send me in PM the adoptions you want me to put up etc.., and make a post on there for all the requests we've done thats shows it rather...or even a new topic that i can link to.

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Nusegi: if you asked that if I'm from US, nope. I'm from <checkie location>. Or if ya ar lazy, I'm from Poland. xD

OL: Whee, so there'll be more chances for others to get RB eggs. Whee... xD And can't wait for my eggy xD

*does egg dance* Yay for eggs! ;D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    But OL will u make me another breeding or not?
    By the way, i tried to make a fusion between Kabutops and Armaldo (do u wanna see it?), and by the way, will there be a Green/Yellow "old" egg?

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    OL already said that. There'll BE a Green-Yellow "old" egg, but not now. We must wait for it, and methinks, but this could be only mythinks, that the G-Y egg will come after the next Special Egg. Or sumthin' liekky dat'. xD

Back