• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Dark Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    by Dark Hacking Inc.

.:Background:.
    This is the latest hack by DHi. Dark Forces has been postponed for now. It will be back later next year. Anyways, Pok?mon Dark Revolution takes place not in any specific place like you would think. Dark Revoltuion takes place in cyberspace. In other words in the net. There is a war fought between the three types, The dark side, the light side and the ancient ones. These three groups used to cohabit together the world until they got too powerful and decided to take control of the real world. But before eitehr group would be able to, a mysterious pokemon was able to send the tribes of pokemon into the cyber net, therefore making the real world safer. But even though they were sent to cyber net, they still wnated to take control of the real world. They divided into three different worlds. And decided to take control and make it like the real world.

.:Storyline:.
    One day, you received an instant message while you were online. In that message you were told to wake up, and to find a key. You didn't understand what it meant but when you woke up that day, you found yourself in your house, seemed like nothing changed, but somehow you knew taht everything was a bit off. You then make yourslef outside when your friend's dad tells you that both the real world and the cyber world have been merged together, its up to you to find out what ahs happened. Which side will you join?

.:Starters:.
    The main starters will consist of Dark, Light, and Ancient. The types that were first thought for Dark Forces. These new pokemons are being sprited as of now.

.:Trainers and Pok?mons:.
    There is going to be around 25 new trainers, all gym leaders and Elite 4 will be new sprites. You may encounter random trainers from any of the DHi Hacks.
    About 60% of the pokemons will be new, the rest will be a combination of old Pok?mons from the original games or any of our old ones in DHi.
    Here are some of the sprites you may encounter in this hack.
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution

Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution

.:Features:.
    - You get to play as either a boy or a girl, as in any of the games now.
    - A leaf green hack.
    - Reconfigured maps
    - New tilesets
    - New events
    - New title screen and intro
    - Hidden secrets
    - New legenddaries

.:Screen Shots:.
    Coming soon. This post will be edited later today.

.:Beta Releases:.
    The set date for the first beta will be on May. This will hopefully contain around 25% of the hack done.

.:Status:.
    Maps - 2%
    Sprites - 12% [most sprites are from old games and new ones too]
    Text - 0%
    Events - 1%
    Scripting - 1%
    Overall - 3%

Last edited:

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    Alex u need to edit ur first post :P driol is diff now :P
    anyways here are 2 pokemon for the hack
    Driol
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution

grounan *kangas kan colours and size*
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Nice! ^^

BTW, the Blue Fire Dogs look A LOT like the ones on Pok?mon Treasures, Maybe you would change the colors or so.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well those two dogs are a fusion of Quilava, vulpix, gowlithe and other fire dogs.
    In the game they are different colors.

FreekaZoid

Amor Eterno
    Years
    Call me Fabio, and yeah they look better. I haven't done anything since I have been out for almost four months. College is tough and I haven't seen Alex in the past month or so ever since everyone split up. But if you wnat any help I'm here now to help.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Nice sprite Shane, I'll edit my post in a while. And Fabio, your welcome to help anytime man, be back soon though.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Long tiome no see Chaos. Weren't you a DHi member too?
    That sprite is cool. Yeah it will add a great addiition to the hack.

___

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2004
    ur hAX is kewl and i got some idea, why not a virus type?

___

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2004
    me speak english but not my first lang cauz my first lang is jap

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    hey i like this DAC u are a great hack maker

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    Hi limeu is back and just look at his tiny overworld sprites! I fixed the shading by the way.
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Im pretty good at any sort of sprites and i can work from scratch but i am no good at tilesets. Tell me if you want limeu in and what position hell be so i can make more sprites. For example in the game corner as a maskot or as the pokemon on top of the instructions at the beginnin or as a secret base item (ring cusion, limeu doll?) etc.

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well I edited my first post and added some more sprites. Once We have enough sprites I will make a sprite sheet with all the pokemon and trainers made. So far Im still workingon the maps and getting some more sprites done. I will update more soon.

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    Okay here's a pokefan 4 u. 4 an idea why dont you make the people in team rocket into something like team rare who rare pokemon aswell but in this new area?
    Pok?mon Dark Revolution
    Hee Hee, its rather funny dressing winoa like that.. ask if you like my sprites. Oh, and about the title screen, if u give me a leafgreen sprite i'll edit it 4 u.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back