• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Destiny

Do You Like This Game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    These are nice. I like these screens. So are you going to reveal some of your new pokemon?

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    Wait again...Always good screens...but no demo
    Thanks sorry about the demo it just got major setbacks
    nice screenies!!!

though you should yse the actuall Oak sprite for oak not elm

anyway good luck
    Thats not oak thats sinestro lol :)
    These are nice. I like these screens. So are you going to reveal some of your new pokemon?
    Thanks for the comment and sorry to say no new pokemon i wanna keep it simple
    More screens soon!

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    Thanks for all the positive comments heres a screenie of Route 03 comments
    Pok?mon Destiny

Route 03 :D

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    A story that DOESN'T involve a Trainer going out to become a Pokemon Master! I'm glad to see a few people here that finally get the point. And the screens look great. Keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    This game looks great! heres a tip on map making, try to not make the grass sections square, natural grass doesnt grow in squares, other than that great job n.n

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Your maps are good. But to have stairs going up a rock on the north side there is a special tilleset for that. Do you have it? If you don't pm me for it. I'll give it to you.

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    PokemonXP said:
    Your maps are good. But to have stairs going up a rock on the north side there is a special tilleset for that. Do you have it? If you don't pm me for it. I'll give it to you.
    I dont really get what you mean
    Heres route 04 again after using all the comments to make it better
    Pok?mon Destiny

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
    Put the center beside the house create a strange effect, it seems that the map isn't worked, i think. Can you separate them? And i'm agree with kyle, don't make square!

--> It's just what i think, but i like what you do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back