• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Flora vs Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Okay. This chapter will reveal a Pok?mon of my own design. It's supposed to be a Grass legendary with the the same size and weight and has the same power as Kyogre or Groudon. To learn more about it, PM me.

"Yes, we're all right."

"But they got away with the Forest Orb!" cried the old man.

"Exactly what does the Forest Orb do?"

The old man continued "It's used to summon an ancient Grass Pok?mon called Megoliath that has been said to have covered Hoenn in forests and plants."

"Well, that doesn't seem bad."

"Actually, it can." the man contiuned "If Megoliath awakens, it can cover all of Hoenn in plant-life so much that forests will grow so massive that they will swallow and destory cities and towns near them!"

"Wait a second. Could that be why Team Flora wanted it so bad?"

"Could be. I've heard of Team Magma wanting to awaken Groudon to cover the entire earth in land."

"And then Team Aqua wants to summon Kyogre to cover the planet in water."

"In other words. Team Flora's after Megoliath to cover the world in forests and plants! If what you say is true, forests around the world couls grow so big that they'll destory any populated area close by!"

"That's not good! We need to stop Team Flora, fast!"

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Erzsebeth had heard of such legends but hadn't thought it to be true. She stopped to think for a minute and said to herself. "If that orb brings massive forests then what does the other do?" She stepped foward and said. "Excuse me. So what does the other orb do?"

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    "The other orb is called the Tunder Orb." said the old man. "The Thunder Orb is said to summon a legendary Pok?mon from the sky."

"Uh, is talking about the Thunder Orb necessary right now?"

"Well, that Pok?mon is to only be summoned if the other three balances are disturbed." the man continued. "Otherwise, the Pok?mon will go into a massive outrage, which could cause disruption in the atmosphere."

"Exactly what happens if this Pok?mon does that?"

The old man kept to his tale. "Thunderstorms of tremendous electricity could result from this outrage."

"Wait a second, are you talking about Rayquaza?"

"Yes, Rayquaza." The man revealed. "Rayquaza controls the clouds. If it is ever to disappear, the clouds would go berserk with energy and electricity and could possibly devastate the world!"

"I never thought Rayquaza could do that."

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    Crys arrived at Mt. Pyre's summit, overhearing the conversation. The Forest and Thunder Orbs. Electric yellow and Deep emerald green orbs side by side is a sight to see, yes. But one of them has been taken, and the scene is disrupted. Crys seems interested.

"Yes, Rayquaza has abilites like that. But I never thought it could do that. So much damage if it will ever dissappear. Liza and Tate, the Mossdeep gymleaders told me that..." Crys said as she hovered down from the clouds with her Flygon.

"That bit of information is helpful... if we would want to stop Team Flora in time..."

((OOC: I'm sorry, but I only have so much time on the computer. I'll try my best to update. I'm sure I'll be in the clear once summer vacation rolls around...))

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    That's all right. I was just worried, that's all.

"Crys, good thing you came, but you're too late. Team Flora's already gone."

Uh, Trixie, who is this girl?

"There's no time for introductions now. It's only been a matter of months since I teamed up with two Gym Leaders to take down a form-changing super robot created by Team Rocket. Now I'm going to help stop the world from being smothered by plants!"

"Good thing Clair's watching over the Charicific Valley. I just wouldn't want someone like Team Magma to find out about it."

"Liza, I think it's up to us to help take down Team Flora! Crys, Terrence, and Erzsebeth, you're welcome to join us. Pelipper, come out!"

"Charla, if you and Ash's Charizard are still all right, I need you two right now."

Trixie gets on Pelipper, Liza gets on Charla, Crys gets on Flygon, and Terrence and Erzsebeth get on Ash's Charizard. All of them fly off of Mt. Pyre towards their next destination.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Ok,hm,Where are we going anyways?I mean if one were to look for team flora, where would one go?"
    *Terresnce unzipped his zest and pulled out an old trincket from the inside pocket.Luckily it hadnt broken.He shovd it back in and pulled his hand out slowly.He then reached for his head and pulled his googles as he waited for an answer.*

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    OCC: Sowwy for not posting in a bit. Wanted to see if anyone else would reply and today I had a killer final exam @_@ But I'm free for the summer now ^.~

Erzsebeth returned Fallen to its pokeball and before getting on the Charizard she called up one of her team mates and explained. "So the Thunder Orb, huh? I used to believe it was only an urban legend. Good work. Just go along with these kids and when the time is right we'll make our move."

"Got it. Well, I'll keep you in touch of what happens."

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Everyone was flying from Mt. Pyre; Trixie with her Azumarill and Golduck on Pelipper, Liza on her Charizard Charla, Terrence and Erzsebeth on Ash's Charizard, and Crys on her Flygon.

"Okay. I've heard of this place called the Seafloor Cavern where Megoliath is said to be. Maybe Team Flora went there."

"Hey, did you say that other Charizard belongs to Ash?"

"Yeah. Ash leaves it to train in the Charicific Valley, which reminds me of one time Ash's Charizard just for some reason magically disappeared and then about 5 minutes later reappeared."

"Wierd. Some months ago when I saw Ash and his friends again I also met what looked like a clone of him that could stop time. I think his name was... wait! This isn't the time for stories! If what you say is true, we need to get to the Seafloor Cavern as soon as possible!"

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    "We may need something like a submarine to get down there."

I've heard Captain Stern has one. Maybe he'll let us use his.

"Well, where is this Captain Stern?"

Oh, he's all the way in Slateport City.

"Slateport City?! Are you even aware of how far that is?"

"Well, I've heard that there's a ferry back in Lilycove City that I think can take us to Slateport."

"Okay. That could work. We need to stop Team Flora from causing more trouble."

"All right everybody! Let's turn around and head for Lilycove City!"

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    "Wow, I was intending on going to Lilycove City anyway..." She said to herself while riding Mystic, her Flygon. She wasn't going to say that she could just go underwater with her Milotic, Beauty. She already has one set of underwater equiptment in her napsack. But, she doesn't want to use them right now. Maybe, she'll use it when the time calls for it.

~*(So, do you think we'll be able to ride in a submarine?)*~ The Flygon said to her trainer.

"Well Mystic, at least I hope we do. But incase we don't, I'm well prepared..."

~*(Oh, okay. Think we'll spot something from the cliffs of Lilycove?)*~

"I hope we do..."

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Everyone made it to Lilycove City. Upon their arrival there, thyey each disembark from whatever Pok?mon they were flying on.

"Looks like we're here. Pelipper, return."

Pelipper returns to its Pok?ball.

"Now we should find where the ferry is."

They all head off to the east side of Lilycove. Near the water, there is a docking station where the ferry is. They each head inside. The ferry happens to be there and there is also a man by its side.

"Excuse me, is it all right if we board the ferry to Slateport?"

"Well, do any of you have tickets?" replied the man. "You can't get on the ferry without a ticket."

"Aw, looks like we're out of luck, Azumarill."

"Azu."

Edit: PLEASE continue this RP! I don't want it to die! It's been going so well up to this point! Will anyone who goes here PLEASE finally continue this RP?

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    Lilycove. The city of the pokemon trainer's fan club. The city of the largest department store in Hoenn. The city of Crys' birth. When they reached the Lilycove docking station, they walked up to a man and asked can they board the ferry to Slateport.

"Well, any one want to fly to Slateport? Or, do we try to find out how we get a ticket?" She questioned.

Her Espeon, Lea cocked her head to the side. For all that Crys knows, the tickets could be expensive. She already knows that her mom and dad wouldn't give her a ticket, since Crys already has a ride of her own. Mystic. Besides, why should the parents just give her a ticket anyway when she can earn it herself. Since Crys isn't known for spending money, Crys would rather Fly to Slateport.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Having run into a bit of a situation Erzsebeth knew they didn't have any tickets but she had four with her. One belonging to her of course and the other three were spares she had recieved from Team Plasma. She dug into her backpack and got the four tickets out and said. "Well, there's more of us but I have three spare tickets here. The fourth one is mine of course but three of you can take the ferry using this."

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    Crys thought about it. There are there tickets and four people. Three ferry tickets. Four people. She knows that her pokemon can handle the trip to Slateport, since she flown in from Sootopolis to Littleroot before. Counting the speed her Flygon can accelerate up to and the distance of the flight. She's able to reach Slateport in no time flat. Which leaves only three people and three tickets.

"You guys. Don't worry about me. I have my own way to Slateport, which I think is the fastest way for me. I never liked it on the boat, I get very seasick unless I'm riding Serenity. I'll meet you at Slateport." With that, she left. Getting on her Flygon she headed to Slateport City.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Thanks for continuing this. I'll continue it myself as well.

It just had to be such a convienence that someone just would have tickets for the Lilycove ferry. Perhaps a little too convienent.

"Wow. Thanks, Erzsebeth. Crys, we'll meet you at Slateport then."

Well, what are we waiting for? We should get going then! For all we know, Team Flora could already be at the Seafloor Cavern!

"Well, since you have tickets, welcome aboard." replied the ticket taker. "It's time to cast off anyway."

Trixie, Liza, and Erzsebeth all board the ferry, which goes by the name S.S. Tidal. The ferry then starts to head out of the dock and out onto the ocean. It then turns to make its way to Slateport. We also see Crys on her Flygon going on her way to the same destination.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "I guess that be taking my sharpedo to Slateport.I'll tag along the ferry so that i I dont get lost."
    *Terresnce followed the the ferry on he Sharpedo,trying to get to wet.His Sharpedo trusted him and didnt use rough skin on him.They both headed fro slateport.*

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    OCC: Sorry for the short post. Having computer problems ATM -_-;
    After everyone was aboard the ferry Erzsebeth went to the very back and called her commrades to imform them of the events. After a briefing she rejoined the group with the excuse that she had gone to check her Pok?mon.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Sorry for being absent, but I'm here to contribute some more to this RP. Please add more to this RP after this post.

As the S.S. Tidal moves across the sea, Trixie thinks a little bit about her Contest Battle with May.

"I never thought May was such a good Coordinator."

She has a flashback to the Lilycove Pok?mon Contest. Trixie with Azumarill and May with Beautifly are up against each other.

"Beautifly, Silver Wind!" yelled May.

"Beautifly!"

"Azumarill, Bubblebeam!"

"Azumarill!"

Both attacks collide with each other.

"Okay, now Whirlwind!" said May.

Beautifly then combines Silver Wind with Whirlwind, creating a silver tornado.

"Azumarill, use Icy Wind!"

Azumarill spins around, creating a chilling wind that freezes the Bubblebeam's bubbles in place.

"Trixie, what are you doing?"

Trixie's flashback was interrupted by Liza's intervention.

Oh, nothing.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    Crys made her way to Slateport City, in which isn't taking long at all. With Mystic's speed, she's already more than halfway there. The wind played with the trainer's hair as Mystic picked up speed.

"So Mystic, where are we now?"

~*(We are over Maudville City...)*~

"Maudville, eh? Wow, that didn't take very long. When are we going to end up in Slateport?"

~*(Twenty minutes, give or take a few...)*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back