• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Frozen Flame

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    i know i havent got that far yet, but dont worry ill edit the ovs soon, and i have to change the girl because the colors are all messed up, and i dont really like it, i might just even change the boy and girl and make my own sprites.

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    ok i have to stop for a little while so i wont be updating for a week or so, but i may get some time to work on it so expect some cool updates, rate this please!!

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    my rom got really messed up everytime i load it into elitemap it messes up so i might have to start over, does anyone know how to fix the roms and get the errors to stop?

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Hacker42r/sT said:
    my rom got really messed up everytime i load it into elitemap it messes up so i might have to start over, does anyone know how to fix the roms and get the errors to stop?
    *sighs* DOESN'T ANYONE MAKE BACKUPS...

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    done!@2$#@^@#$

yeah im done
    these things are friggen ridiculous, and i feel like im wasting my time
    idk
    i might get into it again, but for now

"Focker Out"

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    where does the BETA go up to can you go to the first gymleader or the second or what

You need a good mapper the maps aren't as good as i expected but it is a good storyline. So keep working

also when i clicked on your link to download it it says tthe website doesn't exist

Back