• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Handheld Platform Games Addition!

Years
    Just this morning Steve added a new section to the pokemon gaming area.
    NDS Based is for Diamond/Pearl, Pokemon Dash, and any Pokemon games coming later on for NDS.So go check it out and have some fun!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Aw... no fair - you get to make the annoumcent XD *grumbleIwanttomakeanannouncementgrumble* But, I'm glad its up, after months of nagging XD

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Cool, I think it was a great idea! I havnt got any pokemon games for DS yet though.....*sob*...XD

~Newten5~

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    That's good to hear the the games finally have their own Forum. Hopefully soon they will be getting active. ^___^

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    New DS section.

Cool, now DS owners like me have a place to go for Pokemon game talk, help, strategy, etc.Great update, great update^^!Now I will just have to buy some Pokemon games for my DS.....I must admit there's been alot of annoucements lately :D !

Back