• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Hoenn Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko_

Master Of The Fire Pokemon
Years
*making my second post. hope no one minds*

she slowly walks into the cabin. three switches with three different laibles above the three switches. she flips the first switch. immedietly the room fills with a purple like light but the room remains darkens. Black Lights.. Interesting she flips off the first switch then flips the second. a mid-bright light floods the room making everything within sight viewable. a mid-sized bed remains on the right side by a window. a solid oak dresser a few feet infront of it. to the right a large book shelf coverd in books which seme mostly for training pokemon. the other portion for how to take care of yourself in the woods. a mid-sized desk to the left side of the bookshelf with a red colored seat. in the back, a fireplace and two seats infront with a rug that has the phychic symbol appon it. not far to the right corner a small chair and to the left corner, another shelf in which to place your pokemon if needed. but she had no real need of it since so far she only had one. her attention turns a closet door. reaching out her hand she turns the knob and opens the door allowing light to flood the small closet which holds boxes. but curiosity takes it appon her to pick up one of the boxes and open it. neatly placed inside are tools and food based items. in another, five ultraballs, five max elixers, five max repels and a masterball which her father worked so hard to bribe his boss to give to him. with a small note. though you might need these dear. take care of yourslef. love, your parents P.S use the masterball wisely dear. with a sight sigh she closes the box and puts it back on the shelf while thinking to herself They might come in handy later on. after closing the door she peers to a small schedule placed appon the back of the door. well Spunky, we should be getting down to the meeting place. the spoink gives off a cute spoink then begins walking aside with her owner. after closing the door to her cabin she begins walking down the path to the meeting place marked appon the schedule list.

Ursillynotme

Meh-Inc Now Open
Years
Aggggggh Running Down The Path Im Late Im Late Is It Too Late To Book Trips Over A Log *CRASH*

Name : Ursillynotme
Personality : Nice Calm Friendly
Ambition : Right Now To Make It To Camp
Cabin : Is There A Flying One
Starter Pokemon : Torchic

Thunder Pichu

Thunder's Controller
Years
Too late. Some mod, please delete the spam...
Even if you were in here at all, I'd ask you to redo that. Short post, not even grammar... (Who capitolizes every word?) ...
Gah. Sorry If I'm being a little harsh, but my eyes have been damaged enough. X.x

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
That was horribble! Nowback to the rp!

After being in the forest for some short time I got hungry. So me and sbra went off to the cabin and got something to eat. Then a few trainers were talking. I was like what is gunna be acomplished by just ditting around. So we left. And we went back into the forest. There whee many weedle's and caterpie's and those bug pokemon. So we went through a few battles and hen before we knew it a beedrile came after us then i was like . Abra use teleport the claw. Abra did it and succeded to do it 5 times and the beedril was dead! I was like! Good battle abra! And then with ll of our joy went went of to look at a small water fall ahead...

Neko_

Master Of The Fire Pokemon
Years
punkie90 said:
That was horribble! Nowback to the rp!

After being in the forest for some short time I got hungry. So me and sbra went off to the cabin and got something to eat. Then a few trainers were talking. I was like what is gunna be acomplished by just ditting around. So we left. And we went back into the forest. There whee many weedle's and caterpie's and those bug pokemon. So we went through a few battles and hen before we knew it a beedrile came after us then i was like . Abra use teleport the claw. Abra did it and succeded to do it 5 times and the beedril was dead! I was like! Good battle abra! And then with ll of our joy went went of to look at a small water fall ahead...
Your turning your RP into a story. please for the sake of the others, Try to RP normaly. -.-;;;;

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
My Sneasel and I are walking up the path to the coach that will take us to camp, when all of a sudden, it starts to leave early. "Oh no, Sneasel run for it." I told my Sneasel. We caught up to it and jumped on. "Yay, were on our way to camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what exactly are we supposed to do in this RP?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Thunder Pichu said:
Too late. Some mod, please delete the spam...
Even if you were in here at all, I'd ask you to redo that. Short post, not even grammar... (Who capitolizes every word?) ...
Gah. Sorry If I'm being a little harsh, but my eyes have been damaged enough. X.x
um...he/she didnt do nothin wrong Thunder P but Ursillynotm put the form in a whit color so ya gotta hightlight it to see it! :classic:

Thunder Pichu

Thunder's Controller
Years
Oh, I saw. -_-;
My eyes aren't that bad.

We walk around, catch pokemon in the camp, and after the camp, the real plot starts...

~*~

Sara looked around the place. She saw lots of people already had their pokemon. She walked up to one boy, and his sneasel.
"Why does everyone seem to have their pokemon?" she asked, slightly nervous.

~*~

It's TP, not Thunder P, Thunder, Pichu, T P, T Pichu, or even Thunder Pichu for my friends. Call me TP if you won't use my given nickname, eh? ^.^

Soggy_Cornflakes

[Omega-Brendan]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2004
I dunno, but to me it is... I'll jsut carry on... hoping something will happen...
~~~

Kite Kuya kept cycling and saw many people with other Pokemon. A tall man about 6 feet in height walked up to him.

"Are you Kite Kuya?" the man asked in a friendly tone.

"Yea..." Kite said... Charmander emerged from his Pokeball and Kite started to walk away, hoping to meet a new friend.

EDIT: I'm Omega-Brendan and I can't find the Lost Password button so I got a new account

2nd EDIT: I just found it... (used a link when I typed www.pokecommunity)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back