• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Lightening Yellow

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Well I really can't judge a game from 4-5 screens but I can't say I've heard of one RM2k full rpg Pokemon game ever being completed. The main problem that people seem to run into is the Battle System.

Good luck then.

Silfa

ohh.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    Could I be in your game :O

With a:

Tauros
    Poliwrath/Whirl
    Cloyster
    Magbeton
    Marowak

Any levels and attacks . Any trainer spriet Coz I don't know where to find the trainers :S

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2009
    Well, I certainly hope you succeed. However, I think it would be wise to make sure no one else is making something with the same title (a Google search should answer that question). Also, now please don't take this as an insult, but you will need to clean up your spelling and grammar when you actually start scripting the game. In order for people to see this as anything more than another cheap hack, you need to make the dialogue clean-cut, precise, and true to its source. The first thing to do is to correct the title: it's "LightningYellow," not "LighteningYellow."

Back