• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pok?mon Mafia Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
    Pok?mon Mafia Version

Based on:
    Gold Version
    Starters:
    Mew, Mewtwo, Mewthree
    Storyline:
    You play as a teenager whose father was killed in a Pok?mon Mafia challenge...One of your father's friends Prof.Razor gives you a Pok?mon to start your journey for facing the boss of enemy mafia group who killed your father.(Also you gotta take back the rare Pok?mons which are kept in their bases.)But at the same time the enemy group sends some guy to spy on you and worse he steals one of Prof.Razor's Pok?mon...And there your journey starts on.
    Current New Pok?mon:
    Mewthree, Pikablu

Last edited:

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
    Well today I tried it again i mean changing Mewthree sprite...I was able to insert it but there the pallettes gone wrong...I mean even I enter color 1 and color 2 in the right order it some kinda goes opposite...I made a few edits in some other sprites afterwards and then I was able to turn whole world tiles into kinda glitches...-OMG!WHAT A TALENT! :laugh: -
    Thanks The One I have backed up the good one...

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
    Here is new screenshots:
    Pok?mon Mafia Version

Also another screenshots from the mod which were taken when I accidently turned it into some kind of glitch version while editing sprites...(Luckily I always have a back-up.)
    Pok?mon Mafia Version

AGI XP worked well at last after many tries... :confused:

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
    Maybe weird maybe not...I just combine Pok?mons to make new ones as you can see...
    :P
    Anyways thank you and all others for comments!
    :bandit:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Sounds pretty good, but don't you think mewtwo is a little strong for a starter? You should atleast make mewtwo weaker to balance stuff and while you're at it why not make a nidogod too? You know the pokemon from the fancy Red/Blue glitch thingy.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    No I don't nidogod is some fake pokemon someone came up with it doesn't really exist.

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
    Yeah I am into it smarty arty...I mean making old rumors alive in a version...Though I still need some good glitch site with gold beta and other rumored pokemon screens...So I can benefit to make combined Pok?mon sprites...
    Also another idea is having a Tank Pok?mon as some legendary stuff...
    And the power balances will be tuned till final release so no problems...

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
    New monsters which will be added...
    Magistro:Stronger form of Magikarp with a different look.-Well the pok?dex entry gave me this idea!''>_<
    Triados:Magistro evolves to a Gyrados with three heads.
    Tan-co:Extremely strong warrior Pok?mon which is shaped like a tank.
    Sub-co:Submarine Pok?mon which is really strong as a water type.
    I will put screenshots when I finish adding'em all.

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
    I will release a version fully completed in summer 2006.(Includes almost fully new Pok?mons, gym leaders, texts, trainer sprite changes...)So up to that time...I might need help...Though I am not sure about how much I gonna be online till summer time...

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    kay ;) im pretty good with fusions and such so maybe i could help you with ne pkmn?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back