• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Mithril!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*~Eternal Night~*~

I dun Goof'd
    Years
    Name: Fayt
    Sprites: Don't have one yet...
    [The following things are optional, but if you don't have them, i will do them for you]
    Before battle: Let's begin! I must warn you, just beacuse you're a begginer doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!
    If player wins: I can't belive it... I lost...
    If player loses: Too bad. Remember, practice makes perfect!
    After battle: Congrats! You are one step closer to becoming the champ! Since you beated me fair and square, I give you *PUT NAME* badge! (thats all i can think off, you have to add the effects and stuff like that)

Well, I hope thats good, if not plz tell me, soo i can edit it!

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Will give Selections later on, but first! ^^ I FINISHED ROUTE A!!!! The Full pic is attached, enjoy! ^^

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
    All gyms/e4 spaces are now OFICIALLY CLOSED!!!!!

Gym leaders:
    1: Ground - ~*~Eternal Night~*~
    2: Ice - Budgie_boy
    3: Psychic - ThePkmnMaster
    4: Poison - Blazey boy
    5: Dragon - Pichu1
    6: Bug - Scyther
    7: Water - charmander,eleon,zard#2
    8: Normal - j_spiro1

Sizzlin' Dojo (just my name for it :P): Electric - Bryan Brat

Elite 4:
    1: Grass - Dark_E
    2: Fire - Sza-X
    3: Dark - Armitakun
    4: Flying - Han-Wen

Champion: Steel - Xeno Scizor

For those of you who haven't got their list of Pokemon yet, please wait patiently and Xeno will post them up. Thank you. Also, be sure to check this thread soon...you'll see why very soon...;)

EDIT: hmmm....I started typing before you, but I see that you finished before me...anyways...route A looks quite nice :)
    oh yea...what's the pond for? decoration?

Last edited:

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    ^^, i'm still busy so wiat a while more for selections, and yes the pound is for decoration XD Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2022
    route A looks really good but there's a bit to many flowers, maybe take away the flowers that mix in with the grass...

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 50
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    Really nice Route A map, you repointed the size. Great work for a beginner ;D

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    Sorry to say but in my opinion it looks too much like some squares put together expecially the rocks on the right sight.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Selections!

Ground: Sandshrew, Trapinch, Nincada, Digglett, Cubone, Swinub, Gligar (Choose 2)

Ice: Seel, Shelder, Snorunt, Spheal, Jynx, Swinub, Cloyster and Delibird(choose 2 or 3)

Poison: Dustox, Weezing, Arbok, Beedrill, Muk, Seviper, Swalot, Crobat, Vileplume, Gengar, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Ariados. (choose 4)

=P

Last edited:

~*~Eternal Night~*~

I dun Goof'd
    Years
    Xeno Scizor said:
    Selections!

Ground: Sandshrew, Trapinch, Nincada, Digglett, Cubone, Swinub, Gligar (Choose 2)

Ice: Seel, Shelder, Snorunt, Spheal, Jynx, Swinub, Cloyster and Delibird(choose 2 or 3)

Poison: Dustox, Weezing, Arbok, Beedrill, Muk, Seviper, Swalot, Crobat, Vileplume, Gengar, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Ariados. (choose 4)

=P

Soo, i have to choose 2? Well... ummm... Trapinch and Swinub.... if that ok? :\

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    Han-Wen said:
    um...putting square tiles together is what ur meant to do to make/edit a map...if that's what you mean

I'm not THAT stupid =[ :P, i meant i doesnt look enough like the real pokemon games, it doesnt look like real nature.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Yep, Those are okay ~*~EN~*~, we only need sprites, you can request them from some one too.

Demonion, it's very different when you play it. This is just the EM shot. I'll show the real screenshots soon, you'll see.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    this hacks lookin really good xeno but i'd like to more gameplay screenies and new events plz as i'm liking da look of dis hack good job

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    route A looks cool can't wait to play this???it's going to kick butt

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Thanks all, will do some new events later, i'm not in the mood of hacking... But don't worry XD

Years
    Han-Wen said:
    All gyms/e4 spaces are now OFICIALLY CLOSED!!!!!

Gym leaders:
    1: Ground - ~*~Eternal Night~*~
    2: Ice - Budgie_boy
    3: Psychic - ThePkmnMaster
    4: Poison - Blazey boy
    5: Dragon - Pichu1
    6: Bug - Scyther
    7: Water - charmander,eleon,zard#2
    8: Normal - j_spiro1

Sizzlin' Dojo (just my name for it :P): Electric - Bryan Brat

Elite 4:
    1: Grass - Dark_E
    2: Fire - Sza-X
    3: Dark - Armitakun
    4: Flying - Han-Wen

Champion: Steel - Xeno Scizor

For those of you who haven't got their list of Pokemon yet, please wait patiently and Xeno will post them up. Thank you. Also, be sure to check this thread soon...you'll see why very soon...;)

EDIT: hmmm....I started typing before you, but I see that you finished before me...anyways...route A looks quite nice :)
    oh yea...what's the pond for? decoration?
    Yeah I am posion not my favourite but cool

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back