• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon:Mutation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    (Please note, this hack may be dropped at any time.)
    This is my return to hacking, after losing my password(and i'm waiting for it to arrive in email) i have been unable to login, and as such, have make this spare account for a hack thats barely even got 1%.

I have:A basic story.
    What i don't have:Screenshots, Rom/Hack, Tools, pretty much everything else.

Okay than, heres the story and such as i've got it in Wordpad. I plan to continue adding in Metroid Prime 2 things as well. And maybe a Dark Earth.

Pokemon:Mutation
    "Many years have past since Mewtwo was created;Since Lugia and the Birds of Fire Ice and Thunder faught;Since Entie and the Unknown had dissappeared;Celebi's turn to darkness, death, and than revival;Latios' destruction;Jirachi's awakening and return to Sleep;Deoxys battle with Rayquaza;and lastly, Since Groudon and Kyogre battled once more, only to be stopped by Rayquaza.

A little over 40 years have past since the last Legendary battle.. but a new war was started. One cuased by Humans. A World War 3 has finally come to an end, with many Nuke's fired upon the world, many, many pokemon have become mutated, even those in storage withen PC's were effected by radiation.

The world has been forever changed, and with it, the Pok?mon. There is very little left that has not been damaged, but it gets worses;An asteroid was spotted coming towards the Earth.. and with no more fire power left to use, the world was damaged beyond words. Portals have been opening up randomly across the world, and unknown creatures have been appearing.. Killing.. Merging.. Shadow monsters that nothing has been able to stop yet..

Two unknown beings have been spotted in the world, appearing from the portals;One attacks the shadow monsters.. and the... other.... absorbs them unto itself.. Both return to wherever they come from afterwards.
    Annother creature, believed to be somesort of Ancient Pokemon, has appeared and can not be harmed in anyway from our weapons. After 'Collecting' enough energy, It wraps itself in a Cacoon, and than evolves into a far more deadly version upon hatching; We have named it the Omegaur, Allpowerfull dinosaur.

Very few trainers still exist from all that has happened. One, my son, Brandon, was attacked by a Shadow monster not long after the portals began appearing. One of the beings attack and destroyed the Shadow monster before it could.. merge with my son completely. He left after that, vowing to never return untill he could purge the monster from his being.. I fear he may never be able too."

Parts of that are likely going to be stored in the Lab.
    I'm guessing i can making the screen with Metroids, Ing, and Samus. I'll need to try it to find out.

And so i have a crapload of work left. I do however, have the in-battle sprite of one of the two 'unknown beings', and one mutant pokemon sprite, Lavatar Mutant.

Pok?mon:Mutation

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    He has posted a storyline.

And it sounds very interesting! ^^

Good luck and make the best out of it. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    More sprites!

Thanks for all the coments, everyone!

I've decided to work on the sprites/tilesets before i really begin hacking the game. No point in getting all the maps reedited just to have to give up because i can't design the sprites right.

Some pokemon are no longer going to be the old types they used to be, and are going to have changed colors/places in the PokeDex. That Lavatar sprite just won't work, therefore i've changed it to match annother, a fire type.

Name:Mutant Lavatar/Magvatar
    Types:Fire, Ground/rock
    Looks:

Caught at:Unknown just yet, perhaps new starter..

Name:Mutant Pupitar(sP?)\Pyratar
    Types:Fire, Ground/Rock
    Looks:

Name:Mutant Tyranitar/Golranitar
    Types:Fire, Ground/Rock
    Looks:

Name:Mutant Dratini/Wratia
    Types:Water, Dragon
    Looks:

Caught at:Unknown just yet, perhaps new starter..

Name:Mutant Dragonair\Wratiair
    Types:Water, Dragon
    Looks:

There, thats all the Mutant pokemons i've made so far. As time moves on, i will update this post with the colors on them(already have that done).

I've got one main standing sprite of both 'unknown beings'.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I bring interesting news about sprites;Pokepic can go screw it self. I've tryed inserting the Magvatar sprites repeatedly. I have made the sizes change and have damaged the sprite beyond words in my attempts to insert it and it continues to say the sprite is to big.

Therefore, i will continue working on other things, like the first ING sprite i've nearly got completed and will be adding before i complete this post. Metroids may be harder to create.

Now tell me, which looks better? ING 1, or ING 2?</Sarcasm>

EDIT:ING1 FITS! ING1 FITS!!*Dances*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    It is for Ruby version, and nothing but some sprites are done for it, so don't be expecting it out anytime soon >->

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Because this thread is older than 2 months. -.-
    Please don't revive threads where the last post has been made 60 days ago unless you are the maker of the hack.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back