• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Net-Empires

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Click to go to PNE

There's my pok?mon fansite, in dedication to my pok?mon fangame; Chosen Destiny (CDest), plus, other minor pok?mon stuff.

I made the layout by myself, and I would like your opinion on if the layout is good or what. And, I hope; you enjoy going around Pok?mon Net-Empires (PNE).
    Comments and criticisms are appreciated.

BlankVoid

鳥を落とす
    Years
    pretty good, but is it me or when i view it, the right navigation is above the iframe in the middle? O_O

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    right nav is wacked lol sometimes dont really like the colour to purply for me tho my monitor does give me a darker colour and i dontl ike how the news is in an iframe ?? just make it on the layout

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Thank you, all for your comments. ^^

BlankVoid and scolari: Er, I'm afraid, I don't get you. I am not using IFrames, nor do I know how to use them.

mewthree w/armor: Thanks, but, I made the layout 1024 by 768, and I forgot to test it on 800 by 600, but, it appears fine on 1024 by 768 or bigger resolutions. Sorry, for the inconvenience I may have caused.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Wow, I really like the banner and the layout! But I don't like the frame in the middle of it. You should try making it a little bigger or something so you get less scrolling bars.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I like your site a lot ^^ Layout rocks ^_~

On the right side, your affiliates category is white 0o;; Sticks out a lot. Other than that, the site looked fine =D

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I would suggest ditching the scrolling DIV. Also you should credit Suta-Raito on the right nav. Also, in larger reso's the layout messes up it seems. >> Try setting your reso to 1024*768 + if your comp allows it.

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    Actually, the problem occurs with the mid div. It's resizing when it really doesn't need to, causing the right to overlap. It really looks bad on widescreen, btw.

Just work on making that middle div not resize, and should make it work right.

Edit: Just for the record, my screen res it 1280x800

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    @PichuSecretBase ~ Yes, I did credit S-R It's in the Disclaimer and credit page.
    @pokejungle ~ Hmm... I'll fix that, but, in the new layout soon-to-be released.
    @Yame~TD ~ Hmm... so, the middle DIV is the problem, eh? ... Oh, and I only have 1024 by 768 resolution, and, sadly, I couldn't increase it... to actually *see* the problem occuring.

(But, is it me, but, every, layout and the like is fine. Maybe, it only works for specific resolutions... But, I'm not sure.)

Back