• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Recolors

Rea

A Lone Flower
Years
  • I know so many people can do this, and this has been my first time in a long time with working with sprites, as my Microsoft Paint went BOOM!
    I'm slowly learning how to make fusions and T-cards with my new graphics program, which does allow me to recolor things in a few minutes.
    Anyways, here's some examples of some of the things I've recolored.

Pok?mon Recolors

Pok?mon Recolors

Pok?mon Recolors

Pok?mon Recolors

I will take requests if you want me to recolor something, but don't overwork me. Seriously. I have some exams to take next year, and although they are next year, I'm seriously overworked and get a ton of homework on subjects that aren't important to me. And also another reason to over work me. I'm learning 5 languages at the moment.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    5 laungages? ouch

although i despise recolours you'vce done a good job, the palettes are nice and you've made it smooth.

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
  • 5 Languages is true.
    Although I don't want to learn French as I find it difficult, but I can't drop it until next year.

Thanks for the comments, vaati :D I'm reduced to working on recolors since my Paint practically blew itself up, along with all my Microsoft things. At least I can still use my computers MS Paint, but the Libarian gives me death glares because I 'killed' a book I borrowed...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    complications happen, if MSN'll klet me I copuld always send you paint again.

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
  • Offtopic but French is IMO the easiest language to learn >.>

Nice recolours, could I ask you to recolour a Groudon with Kyogre colours? I want to see how much better other people do it =P

~DL

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
  • My MSN is refusing to let me sign in today. The joys of MSN. I'm glad I didn't download the new version, as it has been messing up alot of people in my school's accounts.

Do you remember the boy who I invited into the convo (at least, I think I did) to play the question game thing?

And I'll start recoloring the Kyrouge straight away, if my mother -mutters curses under breath- doesn't kick me off the computer.

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
  • Here is the Kyogre with my attempt at the Groudon colors.
    Pok?mon Recolors

I'm sorry it does look bad, but my art program wouldn't let me recolor with other colors unless I made the colors by myself.
    And sorry it's so late. I've been weighed down with tons of homework, Geography tests and stress. Oh the joys of stress...

Back